Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
E-profitshare - E-profitshare.com, New Revenue Share Program ($10) AP -Liberty Reserve
kango
post Mar 22 2012, 10:25 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,085

I looked, But couldn't find an active or closed thread on this.I hope I am not wrong

There are 10 Different Ad Packages The 1st Starts at $10.00 Giving you 10,000 banner Impressions and 10,000 Text Impressions

New Revenue Share Program

I would like to introduce you to an all new revenue sharing opportunity. The program is called e-ProfitShare This is all new and amazing way to advertise get your share of the profits from the efforts of others that are participating in this program.

No matter where you've been or what you've done online so far, today is a brand new start for your future that you may well remember for years to come! Why? Because you're standing on the threshold of making a substantial income from our revenue sharing model. This opportunity works so well to generate a solid income for most that participate, it's taking the Internet by storm, and creating bulging hip pockets, and smiles on both members and their referrals' faces.

Once you signup to our program today, you can purchase a share for a set price that is affordable for all, and receive quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions. But not only that, we've got some great bonuses for free and pro members as well that you will thoroughly enjoy.

Promote your affiliate link, and when your referrals buy a share, you will earn a cash commission down several levels for that minimal effort. Not bad considering you didn't refer your referral's downline right? It's all good!

But here's the kicker that makes this program absolutely insane! ... Once the admin fee and referral commissions are taken from the share price, the remainder is split equally and distributed in fair shares to the next set of members.
The more new members that signup for our quality advertising, the more revenue that is generated to share across our membership base. It all makes for more fun, excitement, earnings, satisfaction, and long-lasting participation by members. Isn't that something that YOU would like to enjoy for a change?

I urge you to take part now, and find out just how wonderful it feels to be earning money direct to your account more often than ever before. The Admins look forward to adding funds to your account shortly!

Here Are The Membership Packages Below!

There are 10 Different Ad Packages The 1st Starts at $10.00 Giving you 10,000 banner Impressions and 10,000 Text Impressions
The 2nd costs $20.00 Giving you 20,000 banner Impressions and 20,000 Text Impressions
The 3rd costs $30.00 Giving you 30,000 banner Impressions and 30,000 Text Impressions
The 4th costs $40.00 Giving you 40,000 banner Impressions and 40,000 Text Impressions
The 5th costs $50.00 Giving you 50,000 banner Impressions and 50,000 Text Impressions
The 6th costs $60.00 Giving you 60,000 banner Impressions and 60,000 Text Impressions
The 7th costs $70.00 Giving you 70,000 banner Impressions and 70,000 Text Impressions
The 8th costs $80.00 Giving you 80,000 banner Impressions and 80,000 Text Impressions
The 9th costs $90.00 Giving you 90,000 banner Impressions and 90,000 Text Impressions
The 10th costs $100.00 Giving you 100,000 banner Impressions and 100,000 Text Impressions

Wow, Thats a lot of Advertising!
kicking.gif

Join Here

This post has been edited by kango: Mar 22 2012, 10:53 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

MoreMoola
post Oct 11 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 483,540

QUOTE (kango @ Mar 22 2012, 11:25 AM) *
I looked, But couldn't find an active or closed thread on this.I hope I am not wrong

New Revenue Share Program

I would like to introduce you to an all new revenue sharing opportunity. The program is called e-ProfitShare This is all new and amazing way to advertise get your share of the profits from the efforts of others that are participating in this program.

No matter where you've been or what you've done online so far, today is a brand new start for your future that you may well remember for years to come! Why? Because you're standing on the threshold of making a substantial income from our revenue sharing model. This opportunity works so well to generate a solid income for most that participate, it's taking the Internet by storm, and creating bulging hip pockets, and smiles on both members and their referrals' faces.

Once you signup to our program today, you can purchase a share for a set price that is affordable for all, and receive quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions. But not only that, we've got some great bonuses for free and pro members as well that you will thoroughly enjoy.

Promote your affiliate link, and when your referrals buy a share, you will earn a cash commission down several levels for that minimal effort. Not bad considering you didn't refer your referral's downline right? It's all good!

But here's the kicker that makes this program absolutely insane! ... Once the admin fee and referral commissions are taken from the share price, the remainder is split equally and distributed in fair shares to the next set of members.
The more new members that signup for our quality advertising, the more revenue that is generated to share across our membership base. It all makes for more fun, excitement, earnings, satisfaction, and long-lasting participation by members. Isn't that something that YOU would like to enjoy for a change?

I urge you to take part now, and find out just how wonderful it feels to be earning money direct to your account more often than ever before. The Admins look forward to adding funds to your account shortly!

Here Are The Membership Packages Below!

The 2nd costs $20.00 Giving you 20,000 banner Impressions and 20,000 Text Impressions
The 3rd costs $30.00 Giving you 30,000 banner Impressions and 30,000 Text Impressions
The 4th costs $40.00 Giving you 40,000 banner Impressions and 40,000 Text Impressions
The 5th costs $50.00 Giving you 50,000 banner Impressions and 50,000 Text Impressions
The 6th costs $60.00 Giving you 60,000 banner Impressions and 60,000 Text Impressions
The 7th costs $70.00 Giving you 70,000 banner Impressions and 70,000 Text Impressions
The 8th costs $80.00 Giving you 80,000 banner Impressions and 80,000 Text Impressions
The 9th costs $90.00 Giving you 90,000 banner Impressions and 90,000 Text Impressions
The 10th costs $100.00 Giving you 100,000 banner Impressions and 100,000 Text Impressions

Wow, Thats a lot of Advertising!
kicking.gif

Join Here

Wow, thank you very much. I know the admin. Site will soon become more active.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MoreMoola
post Jul 10 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 483,540

This program has been recently updated. Now Ad Pack Positions are $25 and earn until they reach $31.25, a 125% return. Payment processors have been changed as well. Now is the time to participate and let the profits be shared. Fast Payout! Great Advertising!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement