Hey Guys -
Slava here. Affiliate manager of Cashadmin.com. Before I get into the details of our affiliate program, let me say that we have one of the most trusted brand names online that is highly respected in the industry and RX affiliate community. We are also, hands down, the best converting pharmacy online today. My challenge is that if we don't out-convert any other program you're working with, then drop us. I'm confident you won't.
We think first and foremost in terms of customers, trying to please them most of all, which makes the job of converting traffic for our affiliates much easier. Customers want a recognized brand name.
1) 22-35% commissions. 5-7% second tier. 1% third tier.
2) Fully customizable, professional minisites.
3) Phone codes for all phone orders.
4) Rebills for life.
5) Our network includes: Generic4All, Pharm4All, Herbal4All.
6) Monthly special campaigns with lots of commission surprises.
In simple words Affiliate marketing is nothing but being sales person online (Affiliate). A Affiliate help sell other peoples products but in this work Affiliate faces many challenges. You have shared very nice insight and useful tips for affiliates, I like your point of being trustworthy. This is really important for any affiliate.