I m the admin of this program.
Welcome To Our Revenue Sharing Web Site!.. "80% Profits For Life
SHARE PRICE:$ 2. 2000 banner impressions and 3000 text impressions per each share you buy )
Introducing Your New Revenue Sharing Opportunity...
You don't know it yet... But no matter where you've been or what you've done online so far, today is a brand new start for your future that you may well remember for years to come!
Why? Because you're standing on the threshold of making a substantial income from our revenue sharing model. This opportunity works so well to generate a solid income for most that participate, it's taking the Internet by storm, and creating bulging hip pockets, and smiles on both Admin and member's happy
How it works
Once you signup for free to our program today, you can purchase 1 share for 2 dollar each, and receive quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions (2000 banner and 3000 text impressions) for each share you purchase. Then, you will receive a part of 80% from each share that our program sells, for life!!...NO REFERRAL NEEDED. You can also purchase shares using your available balance.Every share you purchase means 1 position that you will receive 80% on it, for each position. So the more shares that you purchase, the more money you earn. And the awesome part is that your position/share NEVER expire. You can cashout when your balance reaches 2$ which is processed within 48 hours after request. You can literally sit with your account page open, and watch as your earnings increase in real-time on a daily basis. There is no limit how many shares/Ad you can purchase a day or a year. Your positions will also earn commissions from the new shares that you purchase!! But not only that, we've got some great bonuses for free that you will thoroughly enjoy.
Promote your affiliate link, and when your referrals buy a share, you will earn a cash commission down 2 levels,7% level 1 and 5% level 2. Not bad considering you didn't refer your referral's downline right? It's all good!
But here's the kicker that makes this program absolutely insane! Once the Payza, SolidtrustPay or Liberty Reserve fees ,Admin commission i.e 20% are taken from the share price, the remaining 80% is split equally and distributed in fair shares to the next set of 100 members. So the more shares that are sold, the more money you earn. This is how our program works so well, and generates more and more sales to be shared amongst it members.Visit My Website