I am not the admin
Why Real Estate, and why Us?
Blue-People is in the Real Estate Business since January 2004, this was all starting together with Frank and Melanie from a very successful program (check introduction section on site for more specifics) that has recently gone private, in December 2006 Karl, and Claudia two of the admins of this program left the Company because Frank was going more into the Philippine Market and we was still getting Real Estate in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
In addition to control, real estate offers many other advantages. If a piece of real estate is purchased at the right price, is financed well, is in a good area and is well managed - then some of the advantages of real estate are the following:
1. Cash flow: Checks come in every month
2.Depreciatation: The government offers tax breaks for real estate because it goes down in value. Real Estate can go down in value, but it tends not to. In reality, the reason why governments offer depreciation incentives is because real estate investors provide housing.
3. Creativity: The value of the property improves through creativity. For example, if we buy a piece of raw land, we can change zoning. Or we can buy an old house and fix it up. Or we can convert an apartment house to condominiums.
4. Expandability: Once we learned how to buy single-family homes, we expanded into multiple units.
5. Tax-deferrend money: One of the great advantages of real estate is tax-deferred money. There are many ways a real estate investor can avoid paying taxes ever - legally. One way is known as the 1031 tax-deferred exchange. Last year we sold a small apartment house and made over one million dollar in capital gains. By following the rules of the 1031 exchange, we were able to reinvest that money without having to pay taxes.
This tax-deferred treatment is not available for people who invest in stocks, bonds and mutual funds. You'd be surprised how fast you can get rich if you don't have to pay taxes.
6. Appreciation: Because the dollar is going down in value, real estate tends to increase in value. Also as, our population increases, demand increases, which also drives up prices.
Most Investors invest for appreciation (capital gains). In stock market, most people invest low hoping sell high. This is investing for capital gains. In real estate, these investors are known as flippers. Flippers also buy low and hope to sell high. The problem with a capital gains strategy is that the strategy generally only works in an up-trading market. If the market trends down (a.k.a a bear market), many paper-asset investors and flippers are toast.
Investing for cash flow is better than investing for capital gains in real estate because the tax laws favor the cash-flow investor.Blue People Daily Plan
110 days 1.60 % daily $50 - $100,000
Can I make make money by Inviting Friends and Others?
Yes you can, Blue People is paying a 3 Level deep Referral Commission.
Level 1: 7.5% for every user you bring
Level 2: 2% for every new member
Level 3: 0.5% for each new member
How I can Invest into Blue People?
There are 4 ways to invest and get a Part of Blue People:
1. e-gold (www.e-gold.com) one of the best and oldest e-currency on the Market
2. e-Bullion (www.e-bullion.com) same a egold, safe, and very long on the Market, about there Security Device maybe the safest out there.
3. Moneypay-Europe (www.moneypay-europe.com) in the last 2 years this is becoming a very big Player
4. Bank Wire (Bank Swift Transfers) we accepting Swift Transfers from 1000 USD and more.http://blue-people.net/?ref=metelis