QUOTE(Helper1 @ Apr 7 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]1816529[/snapback]
I attempted to send you two emails. I think you got the first one, but not the second one.
The second one had a 3.5mb pdf attachment and your email program rejected it. PM me and supply me with a yahoo email address and that should take care of the problem--then I'll resend it.
The pdf is a great addition to your response to your Dispute Analyst.
My friends in Japan are trying to file ChargeBack claim to their Japanese credit card issuers but CCissures are confronting them saying that;
1. Credit card payment to StormPay was successfully completed and confirmed so credit card transaction was successfuly done/finished.
2. They(investors) agreed on the SP's term & conditions which state - 'you cannot make any chargeback or
refund for 180days' ( or something similar like this) upon the time they sent their money so CreditCard
company cannot accept this CB request, which I think really ridiculous and agaist the customer protection
policy. I am really dissapionted at CC company's attitude.
I tried to PM you but I am such a newbie that the system doesn't allow me to send PM at this moment.(ouch!)
Could you please kindly send any relevant material to my yahoo mail account so that I will prepare our owm
chargeback claim form with supporting evidence/documents.
Mainly, the information i am looking for in all forum topics are;
1. how to explain that StormPay agreement has no legal binding to us. (including this stupid 180day frozen
2. how to explain that StormPay doesn't provide their service which they agreed and paid for.
3. how to fight back StormPay's dispute when 1st charge back is accepted by CCcompany and reached to
(they will send you the disputing documents with over 35pages, right?)
I will find some basic ideas of these in some threads but it's not even half way through yet.
By the way, i really doubt that there's any 'Dispute Analyst' in Japan.
Is it a lawyer representing you or some solicitor?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help in advance.