HYIP WITH A TWIST
A new concept in what we all know as the HYIP. Some of you will like this new concept and some of you will not. First off I want to say that I LOVE TO HYIP, what I don't love is losing. Now I don't mean not coming into profit, I mean losing it all. Even though I don't spend more than I can afford to lose, it is still a big downer when there are no funds in my e-gold acct. cause we all know how hard it is to get money in there. Therefore I came up with this new HYIP concept, and even if we are not all winners, we are also not all total losers. Now sit back while I explain to you my NEW HYIP GAME.
Please notice, I did say GAME. Cause that is what this is. I do not invest your money. All I am here to do is divy the money out to you. What type of a game is this you might ask? It is a GAME OF CHANCE. In this game it is up to you as the player, not just you, but all of the players, how much of a profit you will win, or if your a loser how much you will lose.
HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED
This game will be played in rounds of approx 72 hours (depending on how many play). Every player will make a spend of between $2.00 and $500.00. Unlike the traditional HYIP, where the late players pay the profits of the early players, this HYIP will be ran totally different. This HYIP is going to be ran in an 80%-20% win lose ratio. You are probably asking yourself what I mean by this. Well it is quite simple, 20% of the players will be paying the profits of the other 80% as well as paying me and paying money back to themselves. Let me clarify for you a little.
Let's say 100 people play the game. That means 80 people win and 20 people lose. You might ask yourself, how the 20 people will be chosen. Quite simple, they will be either every 5th person, maybe every 4th and 5th person, it could be every 3rd person. All of this will be decided at the beginning of a round. You also might of noticed, I said a round will be approx 72 hours. The reason for this is because we can't very well have 2 people playing and have an 80-20 ratio now can we.
HOW THE MONEY IS DIVIDED UP
This also is quite simple. Let's start with the 20% pay fund. 80% of this fund will be divided up accordingly and given to the winners. 15% of this fund will be divided up accordingly and given to the losers. 5% of this fund will be put in my pocket. So you see, even if you are a loser, you won't lose it all and you will still have funds to play the next round. Which brings me to some exciting news "YOU CANNOT LOSE 2 ROUNDS IN A ROW" So if you lost 1 round, you are a guaranteed winner of the next round. Now on to the most important question HOW ARE THE FUNDS DIVIDED UP. This also is quite simple. During the round, funds from 80% of the players and funds from 20% of the players will be seperated (notice, I did not say 80% and 20% of the funds) If you are a winner and your spend equals 10% of the total (80%) winner funds, you will receive 10% of the profits, plus your original spend back. If your spend was 1% of the total (80%) winner funds, you will receive 1% of the profit, plus your initial spend back. So the more you spend the more you can make. It is totally up to you. This is also how the 15% loser fund will work, with the exception that they will not get their initial investment back. If your spend was 10% of the total loser (15%) fund, than you will get back 10% of the loser fund. If your spend was 1% of the total loser (15%) fund, than you will get 1% of the fund back. Quite simple isn't it. Now for the big question. DO YOU THINK YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IN THE 80% WIN
Above is basically how the game is going to be played. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am hoping to have the site launched on Monday, but it might not be till Tuesday.
Please when you go to the site, don't expect alot of graphics and rig ramore like that, I will be the first to admit, I am not a web designer.
The site will only accept e-gold and I ask that when making a spend, you put your e-mail address in the MEMO, this way, I will be able to e-mail you that I received your Spend.
I will keep a personal back-up of all spends. There will not be a database on the site to be "HACKED" into. Also when you make a spend the money will not stay in that e-gold acct. If you are a loser it will go to the loser acct and if your a winner, it will go to the winner acct. I am hoping this will make the game alot safer. So when you get your winnings or your partial money back, please don't expect it to come from the exact same acct you spent too. I am however planning to periodically, put on the website how much money is in the game fund.
Please reply back with any comments on this game "GOOD" or "BAD
P.S. I have no clue why male is marked in my profile, last I looked I was a female