FXOpen AU Pty Ltd (AFSL 412871) has launched in Australia in July 2012, being licensed and regulated by Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), one of the world's strictest financial regulators.
Some of the benefits of trading with FXOpen AU include:
- ECN accounts with an aggregated liquidity network and level II market depth analysis tool.
- Tight spreads as low as 0 pips.
- 5th decimal pricing.
- Competitive commissions from USD $1.80 per 100k USD traded.
- Rapid execution of orders with almost instantaneous order processing.
- Minimum deposit of $200 for ECN trading.
- No maximum account balance.
- All clients have equal rights when it comes to order execution.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Choice of trading 32 currency pairs, gold and silver.
- Scalping and hedging allowed.
- Unlimited free demo accounts.
Please see www.fxopenaus.com for more details about our services and please read the PDS and FSG before considering if products are right for you.
If you have any comments or questions in relation to FXOpen AU, please feel free to message below or contact us at http://www.fxopenaus.com/ContactUs.aspx. This thread is only for questions relating to FXOpen AU Pty Ltd and not in relation to FXOpen NZ Ltd.