I'm not the admin. The site just launched last June 4 and is owned by the Real Adz Group.
If you're familiar with the concept of MyBrowsercash, then, you may want to take a peek on what Adzwork offers.
Buy Referral Shares At AdzWork!
Rather than waste money on Inactive referrals, we have created a revenue sharing system based on user activity and referral share sales. Referral Shares create a system all types of users can enjoy!
This system takes out the risk of buying a single referral, why not trust the general activity of the site over putting hard earned money into individual users you don't even know!
You will receive your Referral Share earnings daily at any point when our system evaluates the site revenue weekly. We check the site revenue weekly to ensure that our shares are an average of the site revenue.
This ingenious system works flawlessly because when you click ads, your boosting site revenue, to earn from your share you must click 4 number of ads per day. Therefore any member that wants to earn from shares generates revenue for the site, which in turn allows us to run this amazing system like clockwork!
But do not worry! If you are not able to click any ads for the day due to being sick or some catastrophe, it extends your referral shares a day so you do not lose profit, you just postpone the earnings! So you should never worry about losing your hard earned cash because with our system you will still earn it all back!
Referral Share Revenue is from last week members earning and referral share sales.
Inventory and cutoff is every Sunday and implementation is every Monday.
50% members earning revenue goes to referral share holder and the other 50% goes to Adzwork.
30% referral share sales goes to referral share holder and the other 70% goes to Adzwork.
Referral Shares are subject to change earnings weekly due to fluctuations in site revenue. Please understand even with this system we have guarantee profit line before your referral share expire.
GUARANTEED PROFIT LINE - This will be implemented if our members earning and referral share sales are not enough to give profits to referral share holder. We set a minimum $0.07 daily + $1.5 return bonus after your referral share expired = 120% income return mean you get a guarantee of $12 on every referral share.
Referral Shares cost $10 each.