Infinity Degrees is the easiest and most effective way to generate traffic and increase your online business by advertising with us!
$10 Advertising Packages
You earn 4% Daily for 50 days for every advertising pack you purchase! NO SPONSORING REQUIREMENT!
Increased Earnings from Daily Compounding
You receive Advertising packages that includes solo mailer with 100 credits to Infinity Degree members:
1 login ad for one month , 10000 banners impressions both side banners and banners 486 plus 10000 credits ads for textual ads!
3 levels referral Rewarding Referral System up tp 15% commissions:
1st level 10%
2nd level 3%
3rd level 2%
Free to Join for ALL!
With Infinity Degrees Profit Sharing system allows members to earn without lifting a finger..!
60/40 Repurchase for Long Term Sustainability!
Infinity Degrees uses a 40% repurchase strategy for long term sustainability
This means that 60% of your withdrawals is sent to your payment processors while the other 40% of your withdrawals is used for re-purchase purposes.
Important:To join go to website & click the register link at the top of page
Make sure Michael Harris is shown as sponsor on sign-up page!