Jan 12 2012, 01:21 PM
i was just browsing some forums and was redirected to this forum,
just saw some hyip/autosurf programs. joined a few also under you as well.
since i am a real beginner, so i have few questions. please clear them.
1. what is actual hyip/autosurf programs, do they really give so much profits as they say??
on most of hyip sites, they have stats running and they are almost identical, site running approx 30 days, members less than 500.
2. do hyip/autosurf sites lasts, or is it like , if you really joined a new site , you are more likely to get your money out of it and if you joined t last and site will vanish, you have to loose money.
3. how do i put money in liberty serve account??
i know i am asking too much, but please clear my doubts, i'll be very thankful
Jan 13 2012, 05:39 AM
1. You can find all current HYIPs in HYIP Discussion section of this forum. I would not rely on only 1 forum stats though. I would advocate to monitor the same HYIP at few other forums. They do give what they say, but their lifetime differs from one to another. So one could have a lifetime of few weeks, another few months. But most HYIPs with medium lifetime do run 1-3 months.
2. It depends. Though all HYIPs are Ponzi schemes, some of them work longer than others.
3. You can put your money through exchangers. Here are the list of official exchangers: http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/exchangers
Also you can search for a private exchange at the forum, but be cautious and look for good user reviews, because you can occasionally run across some fraud here.
Jan 14 2012, 06:08 AM
you are welcome and hope you will explore more goody here then you will discover one thing working right for you ...welcome
Jan 16 2012, 02:53 AM
autosurf sites,I have little experience with them,and most of them is not legit.
you can always tell the site is legit or not by watching the site layout,or you can Email them for help,you can tell they are not legit if they ignore your Email.
My suggestion here is that if you really want to make decent money,try GPT site Edit: Link Removed