QUOTE (wbright22 @ Nov 15 2011, 11:32 AM)
Hi, I am a new STP user.
1) I tried to enter my bank account information and totally confused. I entered all the bank information but they also ask for a Swift code. I have no clue what that is and the Swift code search from the link provided came back with no results. Where do I find this Swift code for my credit union? Paypal or Alertpay didn't require this so confused what it is and why it's needed.
2) The add bank account screen is also asking for my secondary password. I never created one so where so I find it?
3) When I request a transfer from my balance to my checking account, how long does it take to be processed? Example: Alertpay I request a withdrawal to my bank account and it sits pending for 2-5 days before completed. Then it take 2-3 days to hit my bank account. Is this process the same with STP or faster/slower?
Thanks for your heklp,
HI there and thank you for your inquiries.
1) a SWIFT code is used for sending bank wires to any bank account in any country. It is NOT required for ACH bank transfers (USA and Canada). If you do not know the SWIFT code you are free to just put 0000000 in the field. You can also call our office and we will locate the SWIFT code for you. If you are not planning on requesting any wire withdrawals then you will never need it.
2) when you created your account you chose both a login and a secondary password. If you cannot remember your sec pwd, just visit your SECURITY ZONE area and choose CHANGE SECONDARY PASSWORD.
3) STPay has super faster ACH transfers to your checking or savings account if your are in the United States. Our STANDARD option is 5 business days and our EXPRESS option is 24 - 48 hours. The express option costs a bit more, but you get your funds twice as fast! If you are requesting an international bank wire, the normal processing time is 5 business days.
Hope this helps