1. Only those with cash to invest because the Small Cap Trade Program will not accept other assets or instruments. You must have the cash on hand and be ready to take action.
2. A client must be the actual investor who wants to trade. In other words, you are not a broker.
3. You must be able to fill out the forms in the proper manner. Because they are serious and have never failed an audit in 23-years, the paperwork is comprehensive to protect you and the company.
4. Their transactions are straight up and they intend to keep them that way. Don't try to claim this as your Trade Platform, you will be caught.
5. Please realize you do not know more than they do. They have been in business for 23 years and know all of the steps and procedures.
Currently, there are only 4 spots left at the $100K level. All clients must be able and willing to provide a current bank statement, signed by at least one bank officer and no older than 3 banking days. When a POF is submitted, they need the face page that contains: 1) Name of bank; 2) Current date; 3) Name of client; 4) Balance reflecting level of desired participation; 5) At least the last six digits of the account number.
Potential clients must also send an email with Request for a Compliance Package ( stating Desire and Ability to Transact - including Trade Amount, Full Legal Name, Complete Physical Address - valid E-mail Address, Phone and/or Cell Number).
DISCLAIMER: Poster is not a United States Securities Dealer, Broker or US Investment Advisor. This post is not to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content, nor an offer to sell and/or buy securities. Merely describing the details of an existing private program does not constitute an offer or solicitation of any kind.