I have an online store at tradebit that sell PLR and MMR products with around 1000 items for sale..
I can made sales around $65 per month(I can send you last 6 months sales report for proof). Now I’m looking for 2 partners to help me increase sales on my store. I wil share 100% my earning when my site sales over $65 so every partner will receive 50%. This is only for first month and after that I will take 30% and both of you will share the rest 70%.
Eg : February sales is $150
$150 - $65 = $85
Every partner will get $85/2 = $42
Please PM me or reply here if you interest with my offer
I need you to provide me with what you will do to promote my store to increase sales.