I have asked this questions several times all over the place but unfortunately no one knows how this works.
* Moneybookers account with address verified (address from native country)
* Account holder holds valid government issued ID (with address from native country)
* Account holder goes to another country
* Acc holder obtains valid temporary gov issued ID (with address from visting country)
* Acc holder creates bank account in foreign country
* Can account holder register bank account and/or credit card obtained from visiting country with Moneybookers?
* Is there any risk to get your account blocked?
If anyone has any experience with this, please jump in. Thanks in advance.