I can keep on going, nevertheless my goal here is to show you how you can trade without indicators and be successful which is the bottom-line of course.
Let me introduce " No Indicators - No Worries System " aka "Ni-Now" pronounced "nee-noew"
- First thing first, remove all indicators from you charts. I mean ALL indicators, not even moving averages.
- Second, Open Weekly timeframe and Draw Trendlines
- Third, Do the same with Daily and 4 hour
( Don't worry if you don't how to draw trendlines, we will discuss that later )
What we are looking for is:
- Where the price currently is?
- Where it is heading towards?
- Where will it stop?
These three questions is the key to trading successfully. To answer these question you need to follow the three steps I mentioned above.
Once you setup the charts accordingly, start looking at the price like you are reading a book. Charts tell a story and as a trader we need to learn to interpret their meaning.
You must be thinking it is all words and no action. Bookmark this thread and come back to see the charts that I'll post in real time before the market moves.
You will have to see it to believe it.