Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives service our members by identifying the reason for the call
and provide appropriate solutions or alternatives. We are looking for customer oriented individuals with a "can do" attitude, who have professional phone etiquette to help answer our incoming calls.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you computer savvy? Do you enjoy talking on the phone? Do you have a flexible schedule? If so, come join our team!
* Answer inbound calls from members and/or pharmacists in a structured call center environment
* Answer member inquiries regarding customer service, claims, billing, and shipping issues
* Initiate outbound calls to follow up with members to provide a resolution to open issues
* Appropriately document calls utilizing in-house systems
* Meet and adhere to company standards regarding call handle time
* Attend team member meetings
* Support departmental and company objectives and goals
* Serve as a subject matter expert in regards to products and services
* Build customer relationships and provide a superb member experience
* Requirements High school diploma or GED.
* Must be available to work an EIGHT HOUR shift between the hours of 8:30am to 10pm, Monday through Saturday
* Six to twelve months experience in a call center environment
* Must possess clear communication skills
* Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Windows and internet-based PC programs
* Must be a self-starter
* Must be able to work well with an elderly customer base, and be understanding & sympathetic to members needs
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
* Must be able to adapt well to change
Liberty offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, life, dental, vision and supplemental insurance coverage, vacation, a generous holiday schedule, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k).
Liberty is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
This position qualifies for Work At Home status. Eligibility requirements apply. Ask your Recruiter for more details.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job.