Nov 22 2009, 09:54 AM
I have the option of delaying the completion of a 4-plex or moving forward quickly. The property has $1200/mo income. When comp-let it can have between $3,400 and $3,800. But how safe is it to complete now?
Nov 22 2009, 11:00 AM
I suggest completion ASAP otherwise you stand to lose too much in the end.
Nov 22 2009, 11:58 AM
Why would you delay? As long as you have the money or can get the money I would complete the project. Just be sure your final expenses are less than $3400.
Nov 22 2009, 12:19 PM
Anyone else agree with us?
Nov 25 2009, 04:29 PM
I agree, if you have the funds complete... if youre going to loan... then make sure that you can cover the loan if the invest goes sour... but definately complete...
"There is no more solid investment like brick and mortar"