Part Time Marketing Admin Assistant
Are you computer savvy, ambitious, highly organized, can work with very little supervision and outgoing?
We need a person who:
1) Manage a CRM database program used for prospecting,
2) use mail merge software to send out information on seminars we'll hold,
3) Will, in the friendliest and most professional manner, call business owners to invite such people to our seminars, and
4) Make all seminar arrangements & presentations for Management to give the seminars.
Schedule & Compensation, Typical Candidate:
1) No special licensed required
2) 10-16 hours per week
3) College Student, junior or senior, IT or Marketing Field
4) $12-15 per Hour
Must possess superb data entry skills and have advance computer skills. Another facet of this role will include Managing all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and faxes. Ability to interact with all levels of management Take in incoming phone calls as required
BASIC JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Data Entry including spreadsheets, and sales orders. Maintain high levels of employee satisfaction and team spirit. We are looking for individuals who can work flexible schedules that may include early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays.