*** PREFERENCE IS DALLAS APPLICANTS - HOWEVER, FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT OPEN TO ANYWHERE IN THE US ***
The technical Consultant combines years of experience in the healthcare industry with solid education in multi-platform technical areas such as Microsoft Windows, data management, integration and clinical measurements.
Initially, approximately 75% of the duties will fall within the following (external services efforts):
1. Working with Orders, Results, Billing, and ADT interfaces, the Technical Consultant will be responsible for the following:
* Review of HIS HL7 orders message from the Hospital Order Entry system
* Mapping of the appropriate HL7 message segments to the Orders Receiver Module
* Confirmation of orders reconciliation
* Mapping of results to the HIS billing module based on customer's workflow rules
* Configuring the ADT Orders Update Interface is functional and testing of the ADT transactions
* Configuration of the Order module to export in the desired format to a shared file location with the agreed upon demographic data to be processed by the hospital HIS target system.
2. Formal training will be provided
Initially, approximately 25% of the duties will fall within the following (internal product development efforts):
1. Work with internal development team on Product Management activities
2. Expand knowledge area into other integration and development areas
3. On the job training/mentoring will be provided
- Must have healthcare experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of system/application integration and HL7 messaging
- Utilization of a third party integration toolset will be a must to understand the concepts of developing a data map, acceptance test plan, and executing an acceptance test plan.
- Demonstrated knowledge of LAN's and LAN protocols
- Must be able to work effectively from home (self disciplined)
- Must be US Citizen
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL
- Prefer at least 3-5 years direct experience
- MCSE - nice to have, not required