Reply to this topicStart new topic
E-gold Is A Scam!, They stole away from me $5,500
IloveGPcash
post Jan 30 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 71,940

Everybody knows Gptreasure.com well not everybody but a lot of people.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you but the official e-gold account for gptreasure 3105447 is no longer active effective from today!

Try it yourself: http://3105447.e-gold.com

I had about $5,500 USD in the e-gold account and they blocked it without any intention to do anything about it.

I called them, nobody answered, only after million of times finally someone answered and she said I have to email their abuse dept - click on "Contact Us" and then send them a message.

Their email address just for the record is: 55m60E6X_abuse@e-gold.com
You don't need to use the contact form, you can simply use this email address to contact them.

They don't reply, only if they like to, but here's their reply:

Hello,

Your account has been permanently blocked under our Right of Association clause in the account user agreement. Quoting from the e-gold Account User
Agreement:

Terms of Use

--- begin quote

4.6. Right of Association

Issuer reserves the right to refuse service to particular individuals or entities, at its sole discretion, with or without cause.

--- end quote

Please note this means the block will not be removed.

Regards,
Abuse*

I'm just warning you people, do not use e-gold, they can block your account and take all your money away. I think I'm among the first victims who lost such a big amount of money - $5,500!

This money is gone and e-gold took it away, I don't see what else I can do about it.

Beware of them! They are turning to be super-scammers!!!!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Kenorv
post Jan 30 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 132,414

Maybe they did an audit of your account and found something they didn't like. I do think it's bs that they can close your account without any notice or without trying to resolve the issue first. I mean even the justice system gives you a chance to plead your case before they lock you away. I just can't believe that they'd close your account with that much money in it without giving you some sort of reason. I think you have the right to at least know why. There needs to be some sort of international law that deals with this. If you're not getting locked up then you must not have done anything illegal and if you haven't done anything illegal then you should have the right to know why they closed your account. I guess the only thing you can do is contact a lawyer and see what they say. $5,500 is just too much to let slip away like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
IloveGPcash
post Jan 30 2008, 12:38 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

QUOTE(Kenorv @ Jan 30 2008, 12:31 PM) [snapback]4648414[/snapback]
Maybe they did an audit of your account and found something they didn't like. I do think it's bs that they can close your account without any notice or without trying to resolve the issue first. I mean even the justice system gives you a chance to plead your case before they lock you away. I just can't believe that they'd close your account with that much money in it without giving you some sort of reason. I think you have the right to at least know why. There needs to be some sort of international law that deals with this. If you're not getting locked up then you must not have done anything illegal and if you haven't done anything illegal then you should have the right to know why they closed your account. I guess the only thing you can do is contact a lawyer and see what they say. $5,500 is just too much to let slip away like that.

Hi Kenrov,

Here is some facts:

- I have only 1 single e-gold account, I've never created more than 1 e-gold account.
- I've never used e-gold for HYIP purposes or anything like that.
- It seems like they don't like to talk or give any reason.

Calling 911 might help?

--------------------

+Quote Post
IloveGPcash
post Jan 30 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

I've just checked my emails and I got 2 emails in 2 hours difference from them, and here's what they said: (I took off my last name and put xxx)

1st email:

Mr. xxx,

We are investigating the issue with your account and we will contact you as soon as we have clarified this matter. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank You,
Due Diligence Unit

2nd email:

Mr. xxx,

We have completed our investigation and the block has been removed from your account. You can now use your account normally.

Thank You,
Due Diligence Unit

No reply to my emails, nothing, but the account is restored with all the funds.

Arie

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheGolder
post Jan 30 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 132,925

E-gold like to block accounts for and without any reason. That's why i don't use it for saving money. I fund it only for a short time and as soon as possible exchange on other e-currency that i need.

--------------------

+Quote Post
niyyie
post Jan 31 2008, 03:36 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 90,926

They block accounts that are suspected to be involved in fraud, money laundering and other criminal activities.

--------------------

+Quote Post
egoldunblock
post Feb 8 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 130,801

we are E-gold unblocker.... contact us ym egold_unblock
QUOTE(IloveGPcash @ Jan 31 2008, 01:26 AM) [snapback]4648338[/snapback]
Everybody knows Gptreasure.com well not everybody but a lot of people.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you but the official e-gold account for gptreasure 3105447 is no longer active effective from today!

Try it yourself: http://3105447.e-gold.com

I had about $5,500 USD in the e-gold account and they blocked it without any intention to do anything about it.

I called them, nobody answered, only after million of times finally someone answered and she said I have to email their abuse dept - click on "Contact Us" and then send them a message.

Their email address just for the record is: 55m60E6X_abuse@e-gold.com
You don't need to use the contact form, you can simply use this email address to contact them.

They don't reply, only if they like to, but here's their reply:

Hello,

Your account has been permanently blocked under our Right of Association clause in the account user agreement. Quoting from the e-gold Account User
Agreement:

Terms of Use

--- begin quote

4.6. Right of Association

Issuer reserves the right to refuse service to particular individuals or entities, at its sole discretion, with or without cause.

--- end quote

Please note this means the block will not be removed.

Regards,
Abuse*

I'm just warning you people, do not use e-gold, they can block your account and take all your money away. I think I'm among the first victims who lost such a big amount of money - $5,500!

This money is gone and e-gold took it away, I don't see what else I can do about it.

Beware of them! They are turning to be super-scammers!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrlinux
post Feb 10 2008, 07:21 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 13,890

QUOTE(egoldunblock @ Feb 8 2008, 10:22 PM) [snapback]4669854[/snapback]
we are E-gold unblocker.... contact us ym egold_unblock

You meant you are an e-gold scammer that want to get all the money from innocent people? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Make Money Online School

Get a membership for just $5! Try us!

+Quote Post
bnorris10
post Feb 10 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 103,934

egold is a scam especially when they do nothing to protect people

tell me this how within 15 minutes of money being added to my private egold account and yes it was private only one company ever had this egold account did $2100 of my money vanish

tell you what they were lucky i was pregnant and in mourning over the loss of my mother otherwise i woulda have been on the doorstep kicking someones tushie til they helped me -- yes the egold office is 20 minutes from my home

+Quote Post
SweetKiss
post Feb 14 2008, 01:21 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 132,712

Is anybody can tell the difference between egold.com and e-gold.com ???? I have

encountered with these two sites recently. post-36326-1110185726.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement