Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
cpstraders - cpstraders.com, Forced Matrix 2x21, Make bitcoin free by Placing Ads - Bitcoin
bitcointraders
post Sep 19 2016, 10:15 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 598,501

What is CPS Traders?

CPS Traders is a Network where the members are called traders by doing CPS for the company and get rewards in bitcoins.
Services: Bitcoin Trading, Banner Advertising, Shopping...
Spending some minutes a day doing the CPS task for for the system, you can make bitcoins for free and without sponsoring.

There are 4 different types of membership: Free, Starter, Inter and Super
Members can earn bitcoins by:
1. Trading Pool:
Trading Pool is the pool where the company shares 50% of their profit from their services, businesses and activities daily among active traders of the system.
Trading Points are points which someone owns by purchasing from the company or from the mature Bonus Points. Thanks to Trading Points and the CPS task, someone can make bitcoins from the Trading Pool daily. The rate is always 1 Trading Point = 1USD, the more Trading Points you have, the more bitcoins you earn daily. Direct commission: 5%
Each member has 100 days to earn the profit since he or she has Trading Points, the profit among days might be different, it depends on the company’s profit totally, and no-one absolutely knows exactly how much he or she can earn per day.
In the Trading Pool, members can set the Retrading Level for Trading Points between 0% and 100%, too.
2. Bonus Points

3. Shopping Commission:

4. Monthly Commission from forced Matrix 2x21:

5. Startup Bonus:

6. And many other types of commission...

This post has been edited by bitcointraders: Sep 19 2016, 10:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

fibonacci
post Sep 21 2016, 06:27 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 92,748

Joined under you and already did my first CPS and became activated. Hope to see the 100 bonus points grow by tomorrow speak_cool.gif

Looks smooth so far, so will be promoting this via safelists.

Question 1: Is this exclusively bitcoin? Or is Payza available as well, as indicated in the payment processor section in the members' area?

Question 2: Can 2 people sign up from 1 IP (same household) or must the second person use his office internet for a different IP? Will the system block 2 accounts using the same IP?

Thanks!

+Quote Post
emoneyroute
post Sep 21 2016, 08:52 AM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 559,085

QUOTE (fibonacci @ Sep 21 2016, 07:27 AM) *
Joined under you and already did my first CPS and became activated. Hope to see the 100 bonus points grow by tomorrow speak_cool.gif

Question 1: Is this exclusively bitcoin? Or is Payza available as well, as indicated in the payment processor section in the members' area?

Question 2: Can 2 people sign up from 1 IP (same household) or must the second person use his office internet for a different IP? Will the system block 2 accounts using the same IP?

Thanks!

I think so. By default, most programs are designed to function that way and the system is gonna block you for that.

+Quote Post
fibonacci
post Sep 21 2016, 09:39 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 92,748

Thanks for your input, my friend. I'll get my partner to sign up from his office then, just to be safe. Just read their terms and conditions, they may ask for upload of document verification - that's good because we can prove that we are separate entities thumbup(1).gif

QUOTE (emoneyroute @ Sep 22 2016, 12:52 AM) *
I think so. By default, most programs are designed to function that way and the system is gonna block you for that.

+Quote Post
pimmi
post Oct 20 2016, 12:18 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 572,143

signing up, users: megamonitor wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bitcointraders
post Oct 29 2016, 05:58 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 598,501

QUOTE (fibonacci @ Sep 21 2016, 06:27 AM) *

Thanks!

Sorry for my late response. I have been back from a holiday but got surprised that the number of joiners reaches more than 6000 people now. I am here now answering your questions:
1. Bitcoin only as I know.
2. More than 1 people can join at the same IP but they must be approved by them or all accounts will be banned.
Thank you for joining me. good luck!

+Quote Post
pimmi
post Oct 31 2016, 06:45 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 572,143

hi, pool report does not change, even though I ad advertise, why ? i am free member. Free members can not go?

This post has been edited by pimmi: Oct 31 2016, 06:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement