Zone Alarm Disables My Internet Explorer When Inst
logankalo
post Oct 19 2011, 07:49 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 259,597

http://www.easycomputertips.com/article-installkhoa

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 running MS XP96, and SP 3 (candidate). At present the Windows firewall is used because I cannot seem to find a helpful alternative. But I would install Zone Alarm if I knew how.
First, i have some applications:Google Updater;Qwest Quick Care;Belarc Advisor;Real Alternative;Foxit reader;Secunia PSI . I used to have Counterspy and Spyware Doctor, but Zone Alarm anounced that they conflicted with it. I uninstallled them.
QUESTION: When i download Zone Alarm, it turns off my Internet Explorer. Can anyone help me get Zone Alarm going along with Internet Explorer and all the above applications? Please help: Advise.

Thanks a lot: Robb

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

thebeachworks
post Oct 19 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 33,391

I used zone alarm for quite a few years and then started experiencing some of the same problems. At which time I searched around for something else and found AVG, which I also used for many years until I had a problem getting on the website of a program I was involved in. The owner of the site suggested I use Avira which I have used for a couple years now and continue to use it.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement