Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Work For 3 Dollars - Workfor3dollars.com, List Builder $3 3x15 Forced Matrix - Alertpay
buxjunction
post Oct 8 2008, 05:07 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 138,517

Get PAID to Build Your OWN Mailing List!

As a WorkFor3Dollars Club member You will be able to create YOUR OWN List of Double Opt-in LEADS of REAL Money Seekers! Each direct and indirect member in your Downline accepted to receive emails from their upline when they joined. Our system is made so that each member will receive the maximum of 14 emails per week. You have Instant Access to your own Downline Mailer!!

HOW IT WORK'S

There is a single life-time membership fee of US $3.00 ! There are no other hidden fees. You are being paid for direct and indirect referrals.

Members earn $0.50 plus $1.00 (first level) then $0.12 for every direct referrals and $0.12 for indirect referrals. This means that you get your $3.00 back with only 2 people referred and You do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 15 levels deep. The table below is an example which demonstrates how your earnings will accumulate.

The example shows that you can make $2,582,805.72 by referring 3 people, but as we do not limit the number of your direct referrals, you may refer as many as you can and therefore earn quite a bit more.

Life Time Club Membership fee: $3.00 Only !

..Less than the cost of a COFFEE!

WorkFor3Dollars Member Benefits :

* WF3D Staff and Members will help you to earn in this program. Guaranteed!
* Receive $2,582,805.72 profits!
* First 2 People return your $3 ! ..Check Here.
* No internet business experience required.
* Access to $1,000+ worth of Digital Products.
* All Products have Resell Rights.
* Create Your Mailing List
* Post to your Downline Weekly
* Your own referral URL instantly and automatically.
* Create as MANY Accounts as YOU LIKE!
* All your profits will be deposited directly to your account instantly.

WorkFor3Dollars MATRIX
If you refer only 3 people and each of your Direct and indirect referrals also refers 3 people each, your earnings will add up to Total Earning $2,582,805.72 !!!

...And that's NOT COUNTING Your $0.50 FOR EACH member referred!

www.workfor3dollars.com

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mkt1953
post Oct 8 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 149,326

Absolutely the best program out there! Customer support is top-notch - no matter how badly you mess things up! Believe me, I know from personal experience. Their response is VERY prompt and without complaint. I've never seen anything like it. Promoting and recruiting are super easy. And you can't beat the price.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dinvest08
post Oct 12 2008, 03:51 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 152,114

I agree, such a simple concept and affordable for everybody.

It takes about 5 minutes to set up

edit: hijack

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Oct 12 2008, 04:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mkt1953
post Oct 12 2008, 06:48 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 149,326

I would appreciate knowing what others are having the best success with as far as advertising goes.

Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
No-Brainer
post Oct 19 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 41,512

QUOTE (mkt1953 @ Oct 12 2008, 06:48 AM) *
I would appreciate knowing what others are having the best success with as far as advertising goes.

Thanks.

You should check with your sponsor, his success was good enough to get you. There is a link in your back office to contact them now. Personally I am more interested in helping my own team than anyone in general, that should be easy enough to understand. I do have some success, as you can see if you click the Top Sponsors page and look for oldbuddy.

What I would like to see is more contact with our team member than once a week if the contact was to help them build more team members and not just pitching products.

--------------------
Get More Exposure for yourself and your opportunities,
See how at Pinterest

+Quote Post
orangemoon
post Oct 21 2008, 05:10 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 152,454

Wow! I didn't even request payout and all my positions were paid out very quickly. Thanks admin.

My name is Thomas Sullivan (orangemoon) and I and my members are enjoying WF3D very much.
I am building a new program around it and will be looking forward to a great relationship with you for myself and my team.

All the best,

+Quote Post
dbestbets
post Oct 21 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 153,085

QUOTE (orangemoon @ Oct 21 2008, 08:10 AM) *
Wow! I didn't even request payout and all my positions were paid out very quickly. Thanks admin.

My name is Thomas Sullivan (orangemoon) and I and my members are enjoying WF3D very much.
I am building a new program around it and will be looking forward to a great relationship with you for myself and my team.

All the best,

I agreee whole-heartedly... I've had the most luck with WF3D. More than any other program. I think because of the one time start cost of $3.00 is so low, that people are willing to try it.
Thumbs up for WF3D !!!

--------------------
I Make $100 a day clicking links, do you? http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=dbestbets@gma...amp;cb=bdvine09

Every now & then a Golden Opportunity comes along. Will you realize it? Will you take it?
http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=dbestbets

+Quote Post
luminousflier
post Oct 22 2008, 08:11 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 153,154

QUOTE (mkt1953 @ Oct 9 2008, 01:26 AM) *
Absolutely the best program out there! Customer support is top-notch - no matter how badly you mess things up! Believe me, I know from personal experience. Their response is VERY prompt and without complaint. I've never seen anything like it. Promoting and recruiting are super easy. And you can't beat the price.

I totally agree, it's an amazing program which gives opportunity by a proven way. I am loving it.

- Abhi G
EDIT: HIJACK

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Oct 22 2008, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_lisalil_*
post Oct 23 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #9

Guests

i am new to this kind of program,but it was so affordable,i figured,why not? seems simple,i am anxious to build my downline smile.gif

i forgot to say..if anyone has any advice on how to get people to sign on,

edit: One bit of advice - DON'T HIJACK

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Oct 25 2008, 07:32 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_kespy_*
post Oct 25 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #10

Guests

Make money with this! It works.

edit: HIJACK

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Oct 25 2008, 07:33 PM

+Quote Post
pathik
post Oct 26 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 86,183

what is the proven way ?

+Quote Post
jay5921
post Oct 27 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 153,718

WF3D is the best programs I have joined online. My downline grows everyday now on!! I am being paid out every week and my original $3 has become over $175!! This is not a program to pass up on!! For everybody already involved, I strongly advise making multiple accounts to make your earnings grow EXPONENTIALLY!!

edit: HIJACK

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Oct 27 2008, 03:46 PM

+Quote Post
chefboy
post Oct 28 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 99,016

QUOTE (mkt1953 @ Oct 8 2008, 11:56 AM) *

Well I'm glad your happy. I signed up early this morning...and it glitched on the payment redirected me to a support ticket with the subject line already there. Sent the transaction info....heard nothing after 8 hours (High Priority) then I sent another support ticket a while ago...still nothing. All this over a $3.00 payment. If you received "top-notch" support then they must be on vacation at the moment. sad.gif

This post has been edited by chefboy: Oct 28 2008, 08:33 PM

+Quote Post
BigMoneyStorm
post Oct 29 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 153,783

I REALLY need some support for WorkFor3Dollars.

I signed up yesterday and UPGRADED. I paid, but have not received ANY kind of notice so far that it worked (except from Alert Pay).

I have people WAITING to sign up under me.

2 Support Tickets have gone unanswered.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OR ADVISE????

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here.

+Quote Post
trpschick
post Oct 30 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #15

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 153,050

QUOTE (orangemoon @ Oct 21 2008, 08:10 AM) *

All the best,

HIJACK

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Oct 30 2008, 10:57 AM

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement