Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wizbux - Wizbux.com, Just Launching PTC. Get "Pioneer" now!
yumeico
post Jun 16 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 173,653

Hello friends.
I've been reading this forum for a long time, but I feel it's time to register and advertive about this new site.
Buxwiz is a new PTC site. It's offering 0.01 cents per click, 4 fixed ads for standard, 8 for upgraded members.
It's copying Neobux on everything. 90% same script, 3-4 admins very very dedicated, jackpots, with both, money and referral prizes...
It's been in Beta since a few ago, every bug has been checked, and it would be launched in a few days! Register today in order to get the "pioneer" membership.
You'll have it easier to get direct refs for buxwiz right now.
Just as I'm writing this post, the admin announced the site launch, moving to a dedicated server, wich will cause a little downtime, expected to be less than 3 days. Soon, it will be impossible to get Wizard membership. Joining following a referral link of an upgraded member [like me] will extend the possibility to get pioneer membership.
As in neobux, you have to click your own advertisements, to receive your referrals incoming money. the site it's been very active lately.
Quoting the Admin ina post made a few minutes ago, advising the change to a dedicated server:

"45$ upgrade promo ends on 18th too. After the launch prices will raise though you can expect a drop in rented referral pricing. Reviewed prices will be available after the launch"

Those are the membership informations:

-Wizard:
0.01$ per your clicks.
0.005$ referral click.
8 Adds each day Minimum
3% discount in recycling/renewing.
2% discount in every single jackpot.
Renting Refs: 0.38$ per month. [Instead of 0.40 for standard members)
Catch this Pioneer membership, wich is forever by registering today, if you never get to invest here, you lose nothing. tongue4.gif

-Magician:
0.01$ per your clicks.
0.01$ per Referral Click
8 Adds each day Minimum
5% discount in recycling/renewing.
5% discount in every single jackpot.
Renting Refs: 0.30$ per month. [Instead of 0.40 for standard members)
Cost: 45 $ 1 year.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

SlyKnight
post Jun 16 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 145,275

Seems legit. I'll check it out

--------------------

+Quote Post
yumeico
post Jun 16 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

I've been very active during the beta phase, helping to find out little bigs and glitches, and the admin team is very helpfull and active.
They've been helping a lot with the user's suggestions and all that stuff.
Check it out! the official site launching will be in 1-3 days!
Hope the server change don't take so long for them tongue4.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bcaroll90
post Jul 10 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 175,669

Just joined and upgraded to magician. Very dedicated admin and already paid. I highly recommend joining buxwiz

--------------------

+Quote Post
monijam
post Jul 12 2009, 03:15 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 175,731

Ok, since this is copy of neobux and i am quite a happy neobux user ,no harm in trying this one out. Since it is in prelauch, i expect some freebies and bonuses by joining now.
thanks yumeico!

and same user name there too. monijam!

here is my reference.ok, could not find my link for reference. ok user name is monijam ,
8 ads presently, clicked and made some $, cannot copy link !
the link is in the banner section!

This post has been edited by monijam: Jul 12 2009, 03:31 AM

--------------------
Signature removed by MMG staff member. Please check the rules.

+Quote Post
yumeico
post Jul 19 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

A few time has passed, Buxwiz is Now fully live, with the Renting Referrals system running, and with very active referrals.

The renting price for Magicians is only 0.26$ per month, actually, and There's an autopay function wich gives you 20% discount.

Still trusting this PTC, and hopefully we all will make money in here.
you've got the banners to join in the first post.
Thanks,

--------------------

+Quote Post
yumeico
post Jul 29 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (yumeico @ Jul 19 2009, 05:17 PM) *
A few time has passed, Buxwiz is Now fully live, with the Renting Referrals system running, and with very active referrals.

The renting price for Magicians is only 0.26$ per month, actually, and There's an autopay function wich gives you 20% discount.

Still trusting this PTC, and hopefully we all will make money in here.
you've got the banners to join in the first post.
Thanks,

11 days After Renting 50 Referrals, I have a stable Average of 1.80 daily, Earned 12$ with Autopay on, wich means a little more, tomorrow I will rent another 50 refs, just 12 days after renting the first 50, with the money I already got.
Nearly all of Neobux's features are included, still waiting for perma log-in, and 60-90 renewal, but still no one has any rented ref under 7 days left, so...

I cashed out the first 2$ i got, and got them instantly, and the site, after 3 weeks beign live without rented refs, and 2 weeks with rented refs, already payed out nearly 700$, and every single cash out is instant.
So, a very trustable PTC, with 4 fixed ads for standard users, 0.01$ per click. Instant payments, and system of real rented refs, no bots.
Edited: Banner removed ( Only allowed in first post)

This post has been edited by snow66: Aug 20 2009, 08:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
yumeico
post Aug 4 2009, 05:08 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Planning on getting other 20$ on tuesday, or maybe I'll reinvest in more Rented Referrals, still dunno.
But the site keeps improving, and adding features.
If you do click on Neobux, don't lose your time, as you can click both websites at the same time, and both of them are trusted universally.
Join now, under an upgraded member, and don't loose the special features you'll get!

--------------------

+Quote Post
zephyrus
post Aug 7 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 177,955

rotflmao.gif

Thnx

-----------------------------

all new paid to click

+Quote Post
yumeico
post Aug 11 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Lately there was a problem, having too low number of unreferred accounts, and Admins began a mass advertising campaign, an now there's no problem to rent refs anymore.
By the way, Second level upgrades are implemented, they will work nearly just as they work in Neobux.
SSL Protection was implemented, and Live Support too.
Check it out! Join under an upgraded Member!
Actually,
Total of 400 payments proofs and total of $8140.09 paid.
58710 members total.
Edited: Banner Removed

This post has been edited by snow66: Aug 23 2009, 06:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
yumeico
post Aug 18 2009, 06:29 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Hello!
Here I'm back to update about how is my Buxwiz's account going:

Actually, I have 100 Rented Referrals. They cost 0.26$ per month (30 days), so, 13$ each pack of 50 Rented Refs.
I got the second pack of 50 Refs on last Tuesday, 7 days after, those are my daily stats:

08-11-'09: 238 Clicks.
08-12-'09: 221 Clicks.
08-13-'09: 207 Clicks.
08-14-'09: 206 Clicks.
08-15-'09: 187 Clicks.
08-16-'09: 206 Clicks.
08-17-'09: 187 Clicks.
08-18-'09: 251 Clicks.[Today, still 3 hours left]

those daily stats are with 100 Rented Refs.
A rented ref costs 0.26 cents per month. That means, my daily expenses to maintain them are 0.26 / 30 (Rented ref monthly cost / 30 days a month have) = 0.0086 $ [0.86 cents a day cost per ref], muntiplied per 100, [the number of rented refs I have] = 0.86 cents.

As you see, with magician Membership (Magician membership costs 60$ per year (45$ / 365 days = 0.12 cents per day, to pay the membership) I'm earning as much cents as click I get (so, roughtly 2.10-2.30 Dollars per day).
Magician membership costs 80$ now, it was 45� in Beta phase, when I got my membership, if you get it now, it will cost you 0.21 cents a day.

So, my total expenses daily, maintaining all of my refs, and my membership is 0.86+0.12=0.98cents. As you see, I'm gettin 1.10-1.30 Dollars of pure benefit daily. That's about 31-33 Dollars per month, wich is realy nice.

I recycled just 8 Referrals since I began renting, it's 10cents per recycled ref, so, -50 cents earnings in global.
This week, I got a total of 1703 (17.03 Dollars) clicks, in 8 days counting today, that's 0.98x8= 7.84$ of expenses.
That leaves me a pure benefit of 9.19 Dollars.

As you see, this site is really worth joining. I will break even my total inversion in about 3 more weeks, paying the 1 year membership, with I still have more than 300 days left. And I just have 100 rented referrals, the maximun, right now, is 500 rented referrals, and is announced to be more in about a month or two.

You can see that Buxwiz is really woth joining. Join now under an upgraded member and get fully advantage of this site!

Edited: Banner Removed

This post has been edited by snow66: Aug 20 2009, 08:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OMGretards
post Aug 20 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #12

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 179,037

I tried buxwiz and you don't make money very fast it is a very slow process.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement