Reply to this topicStart new topic
What's The Best Option Lr >> Australian Bank
stewman82
post Jan 21 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 195,210

Hi, I'm from Australia and I was wondering the best and cheapest option to transfer funds from my Liberty Reserve account to an Australian Bank. What exchange providers are Aussies using?

Thanks

--------------------
Please add my affiliate link to your Genius Account, thanks! http://www.geniusfunds.com/?c=538446[font="Arial Black"][/font][/color]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

AppleXY
post Jan 22 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 35,688

Entelnova mate! I've done many Buy and Sell Orders with them and they're bloody quick! They're like the swapgold of buying/selling LR for Aussies haha.

I think they are the only exchanger to use domestic bank transfers smile.gif

Check it out you will not be dissapointed:

http://intelnova.net/forum/index.php?autoc...al&key=8315

(You gotta sign up for the forum first before you put any order forms)

Then just go to to:

https://entelnova.com/sellbullion2.php

I'd appreciate it if you put me as your referrer! smile.gif

Enjoy :D

+ They have awesome customer service, if you have any problems just go to the forums and post your concern.

--------------------
Failed at GDI Network Marketing? Don't you think a team of 3000+ can help you? You'll love: PowerPath GDI :)

+Quote Post
ThoRquin
post Feb 2 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 92,367

Definitely e-forexgold exchanger (e-forexgold.com)
They have local bank account in Australia. I use them a lot.

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here

+Quote Post
oyek64
post May 24 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 186,386

QUOTE (stewman82 @ Jan 22 2010, 01:03 PM) *
Hi, I'm from Australia and I was wondering the best and cheapest option to transfer funds from my Liberty Reserve account to an Australian Bank. What exchange providers are Aussies using?

Thanks

Hi, I have the same problem. I'm trying to fund my Liberty Reserve account but can't seem to find a reliable and safe exchanger. Made a deposit of AU$1,200.00 into AuExchanges yesterday and have not received a word from Jimmy, the admin, since then. Now trying eforexgold.com and webmoney.co.nz. Would be better off dealing with a real person in Australia who has large amount in Liberty Reserve willing to exchange for bank deposit or cash. But where to find such person...Liberty Reserve is a headache when new to it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rburgman29
post May 28 2010, 06:41 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 168,844

QUOTE (oyek64 @ May 24 2010, 05:43 PM) *
Hi, I have the same problem. I'm trying to fund my Liberty Reserve account but can't seem to find a reliable and safe exchanger. Made a deposit of AU$1,200.00 into AuExchanges yesterday and have not received a word from Jimmy, the admin, since then. Now trying eforexgold.com and webmoney.co.nz. Would be better off dealing with a real person in Australia who has large amount in Liberty Reserve willing to exchange for bank deposit or cash. But where to find such person...Liberty Reserve is a headache when new to it!

Exchanger works worlwide, so you dont need to find an exchanger here or there! they are global. You mentioned AuExchanges, that is not in LR websites???
where did you know them? Remember to use the verified exchangers or you may lost your money.

I think you are making very difficult all these. An advise, find a exchanger in LR website, then contact that person, and buy or sell Lr without problems, it is easy as pay! dont loose your time in an unverified exchanger please and look always for the letter X! hope you can get your money back!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement