Reply to this topicStart new topic
Website Necessary?
AldoRain
post Feb 25 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 286,881

How can one be successful at Affilate Marketing without a website? I hear it can be done.

--------------------
As you think, so shall you become.

-Bruce Lee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Uncle Awesome
post Feb 26 2011, 06:02 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97,520

I would say a website is pretty important in the industry. You can pretty much get hosting and domains for free if you need. If you don't have a website you will have to advertise your affiliate links online via classified ads, or however else. It will be tough to make much in my opinion.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mpw45233
post Mar 9 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 268,619

Agree with Uncle Awesome.

There are other ways to eek out affiliate sales.

But ranking well in Google is the best way (some people use adwords)

You can monetize blogspot and hubpages, but you have little control over them.

You can get unlimited web hosting for 4-$6 a month, and domains for about $10 a year, $1.99 for a . info

Can't think of any other business you can start up that cheap.

And using Wordpress to build sites is easy. Learn some seo, and you're in business.

Just gotta go for it.

Btw, I am the most technically inept person you will ever meet, and I did it. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
melovemoney
post Mar 15 2011, 02:04 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 67,236

Well for one you can have a blog, some people would consider this your own website and others would not. Blogs are free, whereas you would have to pay for a domain and hosting with a regular website.

But of course you can make money without a website, but I highly recommend your own websites if you are serious about making money on the internet, as you have somewhere to establish your self and your business and send visitors to. Not to mention you have total control of what goes on with your site, whereas with a blog it could get deleted or the rules could get changed at any time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
xxloganxx
post Mar 15 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 293,578

QUOTE (melovemoney @ Mar 15 2011, 03:04 AM) *
Well for one you can have a blog, some people would consider this your own website and others would not. Blogs are free, whereas you would have to pay for a domain and hosting with a regular website.

But of course you can make money without a website, but I highly recommend your own websites if you are serious about making money on the internet, as you have somewhere to establish your self and your business and send visitors to. Not to mention you have total control of what goes on with your site, whereas with a blog it could get deleted or the rules could get changed at any time.

I can guarantee that you do not need a website to make money online. I am making money using blogs. All you have to do is find the right niche and write an article about it and submit it (with your affiliate product link embedded) to sites like ezinearticles who get high visibility from google. I bought a program that submits them to hundreds of sites a day for me and I am converting like crazy. There are other places to submit articles/links back to your affiliate product page that works really well too, you just have to be a little creative. Hope this helps!

--------------------

+Quote Post
realwinner
post Mar 19 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 110,339

QUOTE (xxloganxx @ Mar 15 2011, 10:03 PM) *
I can guarantee that you do not need a website to make money online. I am making money using blogs. All you have to do is find the right niche and write an article about it and submit it (with your affiliate product link embedded) to sites like ezinearticles who get high visibility from google. I bought a program that submits them to hundreds of sites a day for me and I am converting like crazy. There are other places to submit articles/links back to your affiliate product page that works really well too, you just have to be a little creative. Hope this helps!

Affiliate marketing itself mean you do not need website of your own just use referral link. It is tough though and having own website is more tougher because you need to put more effort into it, thinking, what to write, knowing copy writing, etc. However it is proven that people with own website perform better. I suggest if you can tell story a bit go for blog, since with a little good approach and perseverance and patient, you might get listed in google or yahoo search.

However it depend also where you promote. If traffic exchange you may need to create splash page then direct it to your blog.

Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
RobB
post Mar 27 2011, 03:34 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 297,047

To make affiliate sales you will not necessarily need a website but it would be an advantage in my opinion. You can use wordpress as stated in one of the above posts or blogger.com which is free platform to create a blog on.

If I was to try and do it with out a website i would look to a) create high quality content such as an article on the subjest and have affiliate links embedded in the content. i would then try and have the article distributed to quality ezines related to the niche and see if they will publish for me (massive exposure) These ezines are always looking for fresh content so good quality stuff shoud have no problem getting published.

2) Pay for a solo advert in a niche related ezine that takes them through your link to your sales page. (this is the paid form of advertising but will get you results)

Good resource is the directory of ezines .com guy calles Charlie Page runs it, genuinley good guy, will help you out.

Hope this helps

--------------------
To find out how I make money online vist http://www.robsimbootcamp.com

http://www.whoisrobbright.com

+Quote Post
Avalanchee
post Nov 29 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 259,358

Crater,i do not know whether it is true for all affiliate networks, but you don't need to have a website if u use clickbank network, so you can just put your affiliate link in your free website/blog without any problem.

I also think, that having a website is a huge advantage, just because it gives you more options to promote your product.

--------------------

+Quote Post
realist
post Nov 30 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #9

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 145,079

With some affiliate programs such as Amazon you aren't allowed to link to them directly in advertising. It has to be done via a blog/website.

The key is to have a site or blog that has content and gets a decent amount of traffic of course.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gordy11
post Nov 30 2011, 04:02 AM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 371,786

QUOTE (AldoRain @ Feb 26 2011, 02:11 AM) *
How can one be successful at Affilate Marketing without a website? I hear it can be done.

I think it would be quite difficult in making a decent income as an affiliate marketer without the aid of your own website. Most things online are geared towards you having your own website and without one you will struggle.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement