Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Special rules for this section only:

You must have an MMG Supporter account to post in this forum.

#1 Do not advertise HYIP, Surf, GPT, affiliate / referral programs or investment opportunities.
#2 Do not post Feeder programs, Co-ops, Downline or Team Builders in this section.
#3 No ads for forums that have similar content to MMG, ie: moneymaking topics
#4 Absolutely no email capture pages for unspecified business opportunities.
#5 Posts offering to buy or sell eCurrency/Payment Processor accounts are not allowed anywhere on the forum.
#6 Do NOT offer to buy or sell any type of VCC, VPP, VMI cards or loads, bank accounts, AVS verifications, card limits, or any other similar item or service.

You can make posts for things like:

• Special deals found on the internet (such as coupon codes and discounts)
  • Advertising your own personal business/website or blog.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ways On How To Make Money From Forums!, Some tips i found on the net... Enjoy it
strosdegoz
post Nov 21 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #1

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 36,029

1. Quality post to build up your reputation

By Building your reputation, you are indirectly building friendship and trust. No one trust their money or time to some whom they do not know well. Share your ideas sincerely. Never promise anything you cannot deliver. Building up trust will build up friendship and you are on your way to a huge and strong network. You will soon have a team of fellow marketers and a big group of followers. Great business deal and joint venture come from them

2. Use your forum signature

The signature system is free for you to use. Most forum limit you to a 150 - 250 letters in your signature space, so please be sure that you fully maximize your signature space. Use short url services so that you will have more space to display more advertisement. Signatures are a great way of advertising. Most people will click on a reputable personís signature and most probably join the program he/she puts in the signature. The more post you have, the more chances your signature ad is going to be expose to the money makers.

3. Upgrade your forum account and get more exposure

Many forums has paid membership for you to upgrade at a reasonable price. You can get a lot more exposure because your user name is displayed in a different color and also you can have some free banner impressions. Your name will always be displayed on the front side hence creating curiosity and more exposure to who you are. People wants to know you and wants to join the program you are joining and making money together with you.

4. Use forums to get higher PageRank and get index fast on Major Search engines

We all know that PageRank can increase the value of a site. Most buyers look for sites with higher PR compared to lower PR. If you site or blog got index or a high ranking PR of a forum, it will help and push your PR ranking. I have seen some site which have PR 1 and got PR 2 after just 1 week of been indexed by SE on a money forum. If you find your site not indexed on Major Search engines, one of the best way is to post your site on a forum with high PR and traffic. You will soon see your site being indexed on major search engines and indirectly you will have more traffic. Traffic is equal to money on the internet. Getting quality traffic are very important if you are looking to make money online.

5. Leverage on other money making gurus and learn from them

There are many members in the forum who are willing to share their tips and knowledge with you. Example if a member can teach you how to save money wisely and you managed to save an extra of $100 monthly. This makes $1200 in a year meaning indirectly you earned an extra of $1,200 in one year and that knowledge which is your assets follows you forever. Always increase your knowledge learning new things from the wise one. Many wants to share their quality methods of money making but are you the one who is willing to receive it? Knowledge is equal to power and money. Always invest your time in the forum learning new tricks. Treat the money forum like your money making university, you will find many professor out there willing to be your mentor.

Good Luck
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

apu_ri81
post Dec 15 2008, 08:14 AM
Post #2

MMG Addict

Group: Member
Member No.: 53,218

Nice share,

thanks for posting it here smile.gif

--------------------
Selling Paysafecard, Moneypak and Ukash vouchers, also exchanges Bitcoin, litecoin, Perfect money, Webmoney, WU. YM: Gamblesoon@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
jimmy03
post Dec 19 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 141,979

QUOTE (strosdegoz @ Nov 21 2008, 09:48 PM) *

By Building your reputation, you are indirectly building friendship and trust. No one trust their money or time to some whom they do not know well. Share your ideas sincerely. Never promise anything you cannot deliver. Building up trust will build up friendship and you are on your way to a huge and strong network. You will soon have a team of fellow marketers and a big group of followers. Great business deal and joint venture come from them

The signature system is free for you to use. Most forum limit you to a 150 - 250 letters in your signature space, so please be sure that you fully maximize your signature space. Use short url services so that you will have more space to display more advertisement. Signatures are a great way of advertising. Most people will click on a reputable personís signature and most probably join the program he/she puts in the signature. The more post you have, the more chances your signature ad is going to be expose to the money makers.

Many forums has paid membership for you to upgrade at a reasonable price. You can get a lot more exposure because your user name is displayed in a different color and also you can have some free banner impressions. Your name will always be displayed on the front side hence creating curiosity and more exposure to who you are. People wants to know you and wants to join the program you are joining and making money together with you.

We all know that PageRank can increase the value of a site. Most buyers look for sites with higher PR compared to lower PR. If you site or blog got index or a high ranking PR of a forum, it will help and push your PR ranking. I have seen some site which have PR 1 and got PR 2 after just 1 week of been indexed by SE on a money forum. If you find your site not indexed on Major Search engines, one of the best way is to post your site on a forum with high PR and traffic. You will soon see your site being indexed on major search engines and indirectly you will have more traffic. Traffic is equal to money on the internet. Getting quality traffic are very important if you are looking to make money online.

There are many members in the forum who are willing to share their tips and knowledge with you. Example if a member can teach you how to save money wisely and you managed to save an extra of $100 monthly. This makes $1200 in a year meaning indirectly you earned an extra of $1,200 in one year and that knowledge which is your assets follows you forever. Always increase your knowledge learning new things from the wise one. Many wants to share their quality methods of money making but are you the one who is willing to receive it? Knowledge is equal to power and money. Always invest your time in the forum learning new tricks. Treat the money forum like your money making university, you will find many professor out there willing to be your mentor.

Good Luck

Nice post.
really forums can make you money in very quick time,but we all need to be very sincere about it.

--------------------
Signature removed by MMG staff. Please see the rules.

+Quote Post
ladyj
post Jan 5 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 145,624

Hi,

I wanted to start a new topic in the Ads section, but I had a message saying that I wasn't allowed to start one.

Any idea why that would be please?

Thanks

Jill

QUOTE (ladyj @ Jan 5 2009, 10:17 AM) *
Hi,

I wanted to start a new topic in the Ads section, but I had a message saying that I wasn't allowed to start one.

Any idea why that would be please?

Thanks

Jill

It's Jill again, sorry to post before.

I've just noticed that I need to upgrade before I can start a new topic - silly me!

--------------------
[b]Have YOU had your free go on the Grab A Grand Draw - www.my-play.co.uk - and if you fancy joining the elottery syndicates, click here - Follow me on my blog at www.jillclose.blogspot.com

+Quote Post
mychoiceprogram
post Jan 11 2009, 01:35 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 72,946

QUOTE (strosdegoz @ Nov 22 2008, 12:18 PM) *

Good Luck

thank u for your great tip and one more thing i want to know about directory submission, actually what is this, i have seen some ads like that submit your website in 1000 directories for $5 like that actually what is this, i want to learn about it, can you guide me what to do , is there any software for directory submision, please advise me what to do. I am new in online but i want to learn some seo tips, where i can get basic knowledge with minimum cost effort.

thank u

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here

+Quote Post
strosdegoz
post Jan 14 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #6

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 36,029

QUOTE (mychoiceprogram @ Jan 11 2009, 06:35 AM) *
thank u for your great tip and one more thing i want to know about directory submission, actually what is this, i have seen some ads like that submit your website in 1000 directories for $5 like that actually what is this, i want to learn about it, can you guide me what to do , is there any software for directory submision, please advise me what to do. I am new in online but i want to learn some seo tips, where i can get basic knowledge with minimum cost effort.

thank u

Normally your site will be caught by Search Engines automatically after you start to generate traffic to it, but a way to get your site to be recognized by Search Engines faster is by submitting your site yourself, this would take a lot of time doing it so you can use a software to do so.

You will need to add all of your details and a valid email address to the software and they will submit your site then you will need to Verify all of the sites in your email address.

Here is a famous one that you could use
Internet Business Promoter (IBP)

+Quote Post
surf4cash
post Feb 15 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 12,435

thanks for sharing, just added it to my blog.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_RafaelDavid_*
post Feb 17 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #8

Guests

wow this one its really useful for me

+Quote Post
moneymakersguide
post Feb 24 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 148,817

Thank you for sharing I never really looked into the benefits of forums until now

--------------------

+Quote Post
biz2days
post Mar 10 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 164,740

Really great information well written l will follow up smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Powerslave
post Mar 12 2009, 06:55 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 60,957

Some excellent tips there, thanks for sharing smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
adz1989
post Mar 20 2009, 07:10 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 165,935

Wow that's a really good post smile.gif Given me a few ideas and I think I will join some more forums and start to build up my reputation. Only thing is when I start posting on more then a few forums I always forget to stay active and forget user name/passwords for them! I think I'll start a book to keep record because I think I would benefit financially and experience wise.

I think I might add some of this to my website (if that's OK)? smile.gif

This post has been edited by adz1989: Mar 20 2009, 07:12 AM

--------------------
Join paying sites here: www.aussieptc.com
Instant paying PTC!: www.neobux.com

+Quote Post
melbel
post Mar 23 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 166,482

Wow, those are some great ideas! Thank you for sharing these. I have some clout in other forums. Perhaps I should built up my clout here and at the other sites so that I can use my signature lines to bring in some extra income or traffic. Thank you for the ideas!

+Quote Post
Guest_thewhitewizard_*
post Apr 6 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #14

Guests

wow these post is very interesting ....

i will like to know more about this information thank you ...

+Quote Post
twcmusicguy91
post May 14 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 170,791

Interesting. I am new here to this forum, and I am looking forward to touch base around here

--------------------
I am a member of an Exclusive Club that makes money from home. care to join me?

Exclusive Club

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement