Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vmail Network - Vmailnetwork.com, Get $.25 for FREE, plus $1 deposited!
mmgcjm
post May 11 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #1

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

Join VMAIL NETWORK here

I just discovered a brand new web site that's in pre-launch release, and I wanted to let you know about it right away. It's Vmail Network. I've already signed up. They pay you to view short online “Vmail” (not email) ads and accept cash offers.

It's free and they'll even instantly put your first dollar in your account when you register. They pay out daily too. There's also a 10-generation unlimited referral plan that pays generous cash benefits. I'd like you to check it out. There's nothing quite like getting in on the ground floor of a great new thing, especially when it's free and you get paid to do simple things you enjoy.

Here's the URL I'd like you to use. It will give me referral credit for letting you know about it. I hope you sign up free like I did.

Please use this URL to go to Vmail Network: Join VMAIL NETWORK here

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mmgcjm
post May 11 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

This is a well put together site. It is in a beta prelaunch phase now, so you can get in on the ground floor now. A lot of people joined Geostring (I am a member also), but I can honestly say this will be MUCH better and larger than that. One reason in particular, is because the minimum cashout is $5, unlike the $100 with GS.

It is totally free to join. You could build a massive 10 level organization and earn a lot of money. ALL FOR FREE!

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 12 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #3

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Just received my free $.25 from them -

Vmail Network sent you $0.25 USD

--------------------

+Quote Post
topbiz
post May 12 2010, 02:57 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,154

They do not accept Non US members

--------------------
Get 5 Freebies Per Week!Free Sign Up
http://www.afreething.com/topbiz1

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 12 2010, 04:54 AM
Post #5

MMG Addict
Group Icon

You're right. I didn't realize that, but it looks like they will possibly be available in other parts of the world in the future. If you have a US mailing address you're ok.

Who may register with VN?

Anyone who is at least 18 years old and has a U.S. mailing address, including D.C., U.S. territories and the military, may currently register and be a VN Viewer. We may expand VN to other countries as time goes on.

What about those living in countries other than the U.S.?

Currently all Vmails and offers on VN are intended for those with a U.S. mailing address. There's a good possibility that VN will open registration to those living in other countries as the number of VN viewers increases and advertisers want to expand their Vmails for cash and cash offers into other parts of the world.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 13 2010, 03:35 AM
Post #6

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Members make sure you verify your Paypal account. You will see a link on the first page when you log in. This is how you will receive your free $.25

Also, make sure you update your profile so that you receive ads.

Spread the word. A little bit of effort now will pay off tremendously in the future. The amount of people that you could potentially have in a 10 level plan is astounding! This is totally free!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 13 2010, 05:07 PM
Post #7

MMG Addict
Group Icon

This is really starting to get noticed! With 10 levels of earning potential, you will be amazed by the potential! They have just added more ways to earn!

New "Paid To Click" offers added - they pay 1 cent each but you can click them once every 24 hours!

We have just started importing a huge number of offers for cash into our database, and expect to be adding them over the next several days, including lots of offers that pay you cash on submission of just your email address! Keep checking back to see new offers added!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 15 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #8

MMG Addict
Group Icon

This is some of the easiest money you will ever make online! Even if you don't refer any other people to your network, you can probably get to the minimum $5 cash out each and every month. I know it's not a lot, but it can help to fund other opportunities that you may want to join.

BUT, if you do invite others, you can make some real decent supplemental cash to help with your day to day expenses. Check it out for free.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 17 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #9

MMG Addict
Group Icon

All members should log in and verify your Paypal account. This is how you will receive your free money from Vmail.

Also, make sure you edit your profile by clicking the "Change my Info" link on the left. Choose up to 60 different categories
that you are interested in. This will determine how many Vmails you will receive each day to earn money from. This is so easy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 19 2010, 02:36 AM
Post #10

MMG Addict
Group Icon

New "Paid To Click" offers added - they pay 1 cent each but you can click them once every 24 hours!

We now have almost 300 offers available including lots of offers that pay you cash on submission of just your email address! Click the "Accept Offers" link in the menu to see them.

EASY EASY EASY EASY

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 21 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #11

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Just join and spread the word....should be easy...it's totally free and now they are also giving you 25 cents for every referral.

Until further notice we are delivering 25 cents to you by PayPal within 1 day for every Direct (first level) Referral of yours who confirms a PayPal account, provided that you have confirmed a PayPal account to us yourself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 26 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #12

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Vmail Netowrk continues to grow and improve!

Join for free now and begin earning VERY easy money for FREE!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 28 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #13

MMG Addict
Group Icon

People are beginning to see the true power of Vmail Network and the 10 levels of earning potential. There isn't much better in life (other than family) than FREE money.

The member's area is very well constructed and I am sure will continue to evolve over time. Get in on the GROUND FLOOR now.

It is very easy to get to the $5 cash out level each and every month. And if you like what you see and introduce others, you will fly past
the $5 limit every month!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post May 28 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #14

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Just received my first payment from Vmail! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jun 24 2010, 03:06 AM
Post #15

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Vmail Network continues to grow and improve! This is a totally free opportunity that DOES pay!

Here is their latest addition:

Bonus Offer Cash! For all cash from offers that posts to your account in June, Vmail Network will award you 10% bonus cash on July 1! There are more than 250 offers to choose from! Click "Accept Offers" in the left-hand menu to start accruing cash now! Offer awards must post to your cash account before the end of June (Eastern Standard Time) to qualify.

There are a lot of offers and a good majority really don't require that much to get awarded. Check it out in the member's area.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement