Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Virgin Gold Mining Corporation - Vgmc.com, Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS)
invest2me
post Apr 6 2010, 09:16 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 206,761

Virgin Gold is undertaking an exercise of issuing fresh Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS) and invites willing investors worldwide to take up this offer.

The offer price starts at $0.80/share on 1 January, 2010

- CPS stockholders get fixed monthly shareholder dividends 10%. These are paid in ounces of gold, which are freely convertible into monetary value at the spot gold price.
- CPS holders may unsubscribe their shares by giving 45 days� notice to the company.
- CPS holders are given capital and an interest free account in which to hold paper gold up to 3 times their share subscription value. Another great opportunity to further increases their medium to long term return.
- CPS holders may convert their shares into Common stock when Virgin Gold chooses to go public. If they choose not to do so, CPS holders will be refunded according to their subscription amount.
- CPS holders may even enjoy other incentives for referring new shareholders to the company

1)Any shareholder who currently subscribed to a minimum of 1,000 Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks (VGCPS) is eligible to refer new shareholders.
Referrers will be rewarded 10% of bonus shares based on the amount of shares their referrals subscribe to.

2)Group Bonus is calculated based on accumulated current month Convertible Preferred Stocks(CPS) of both groups. The accumulated volume is paired and paid at every 10,000 shares interval.
10,000 to 100,000 CPS pairing is paid USD1, 000(10%) per interval.
Pairing above 100,000 to unlimited/infinity are paid USD300 (3%) per interval.
Accumulated New Monthly CPS is defined as all newly subscribed shares for the whole of Lionel/Ronald�s group from the 1st until the last day of that particular calendar month. Transferred shares and Referral Bonus shares are not to be included in the calculation of Group Bonus.
Group Bonus is paid directly into the shareholder�s credit account on the 5th of the following month.

Follow below link to discover it for yourself. You may open temporary account by sign up using my introduced id (invest2me) for study more detail. Your Shareholder ID & Password will send through sms & email :
http://vgmc.com/
ID invest2me

--------------------
Virgin Gold Mining Corporation
Ref Id 155513914837
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

invest2me
post Apr 6 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

How it works?

Step 1 of 2

Fill up our online “Shareholder Application Form”. Once your online application is
accepted, you will have a Shareholder ID which you can use to login to your
online transaction account using your chosen password. You may start your
transaction immediately. My Shareholder Id invest2me

Step 2 of 2

All shareholders are required to send us a scanned copy of their International Passport or National Identification card and another document to prove their address, such as a utility bill or bank statement within 30 days of registration or risk suspension of their account until we have received the requested documents.

Subscribe for shares

To subscribe for shares, you must top up your credit account. You may do so by:
o Requesting a wire transfer to us (minimum amount USD10,000. or
o Arranging an internal transfer from other shareholders.

Accounts

Every shareholder will have:
o a gold account, value in ounces (oz)
o a credit account, value in United States Dollar (USD)
o a trading account, to hold/trade paper gold positions
Gold can be freely converted to dollars at any time by the account holder wish at real-time spot gold conversion rates and vice versa.

Gold to Credit Account or Credit to Gold Account (real time spot gold price)

The trading account is for shareholders to hold a gold position for medium to long term gain. Every shareholder is allocated a credit facility equivalent to 3 times their share subscription monetary value to hold a gold position. For example: If John subscribes to 100,000 shares at 1.20/share = USD360, 000; John will be given trading margin USD360,000 to hold/trade paper gold positions. This credit facility comes with zero deposit and zero interest payment. Once a position is closed, gains or losses are credited into the Credit account.

Withdrawal of fund

Shareholder may withdraw monies in their credit account by requesting a wire transfer to their personal bank account anywhere in the world. There will be no wire transfer into 3rd party accounts in compliance with International Anti Money Laundering and Terrorism Law/Act. Minimum withdrawals are set at USD500.

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 6 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Below is my Shareholder Detail. The offer price starts at $0.80/share.

Subscribe Shares : VGMC, Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks
Subscribed date : 25-03-2010
End date :
Type : Subscribe
Number of Shares : 1000
Unit price : USD 0.80
Total investment amount : USD 800.00

more detail can direct contact:-

Admin Office
Torre Global Bank Building
Calle 50 & Calle 58 Este
Piso 31, Oficina 3105
Panama City, Republic of Panama

Telephone:
+507-8365099

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 8 2010, 11:29 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Hi All,

I'm just receive my withdrawal usd500 to my local bank within 8 working days.

Receive fund from VIRGIN OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
Masterhuis
post Apr 8 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 204,449

are you adimt?

--------------------

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 9 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

QUOTE (Masterhuis @ Apr 9 2010, 03:39 AM) *
are you adimt?

No. I'm also get it from my friend

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 9 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

QUOTE (invest2me @ Apr 9 2010, 05:14 PM) *
No. I'm also get it from my friend

The Board of Directors of Virgin Gold is responsible for the overall direction, supervision and control of the corporation.
Board of Directors of Virgin Gold Mining Corporation

Ricardo Luigi Oliviera 1956 - Panama - Chairman
Peter Torgensen 1961 - Norway - Board of Director
Bradley Nevis 1960 - USA - Board of Director
James Gilbson 1968 - United Kingdom - Board of Director
Pavel Nunek Valenski 1964 - Ukraine - Board of Director

Honorary Chairman

Name Born Citizenship Function
Lucas M. Cookshank 1952 Canada Advisor

Corporate Secretary
William Richard Smith

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
Dutchinvestor
post Apr 10 2010, 04:54 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 176,504

Hey Investors,

This investment opportunity looks great!
rolleyes.gif
Would be a nice addition to my current portfolio: Bridge and Quatro

Keep in touch!

Best Regards,

D.J. Roos
The Netherlands

--------------------
D.J. Roos - The Netherlands
Investor of QUATRO and BRIDGE
"because Confidence is much more important!!!"
e-mail: roos-dj@zonnet.nl ____ skype: roos-schaap

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 10 2010, 05:01 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Extra benefit for member who have subscribe VGMC Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS).

- VGMC email (123@vgmail)
- VGMC Blog
- VGMC Chat Room

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 10 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

How to Subscribe Share?

- U can direct TT to VGMC account ( Min usd10K)

or

- U can buy the credit from me, if u want to try minimum 1000 share ( usd800). I'm just buy credit Usd10K standby in my VGMC account

Interested plz email me invest2me@gmail.com

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 10 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

RISK FACTOR

There is actually no real risk in subscribing to Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS).

First of all, CPS can be unsubscribed by giving the company prior notice for a full refund. If any shareholder is dissatisfied with how the company is being run, they may take back their capital investment; thus eliminating any further risk. In any case, CPS holders receive guaranteed monthly dividend payments and provided gold remains at around $1,000/oz, are expected to recover their investment within 1 year.

Secondly, even if the gold price plummets, Virgin Gold will not face any difficulty in fulfilling its dividend payment obligation to CPS holders as the dividend is paid in gold. The only difference is that CPS holders might have to wait longer to recover their initial investment because when the gold price is low, the monetary value equivalent is also lower.

The only possible risk is of Virgin Gold going bankrupt. However, a company the size of Virgin Gold involved in gold exploration and mining has never been liquidated unless there is massive mismanagement. Our corporate values, governance policy and structure ensure that decisions are evaluated and monitored at almost every level of this corporation. Thus the risk of Virgin Gold ceasing operations can be ruled out. Moreover, Virgin Gold in particular has not been known for taking unnecessary risks. In fact we have proved ourselves to be a rigorous and financially disciplined corporation over the past decade. This corporation has never over-committed itself to projects that might not be profitable or dependent on a high gold price.

In the worst scenario of liquidation, CPS holders enjoy priority distribution of the company's assets over common share holders. So the risk of investors losing their investment is seriously negligible.

Nevertheless, it is still advisable for any potential investors to take advice from their qualified local financial and legal advisors before subscribing to Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
umbertino49
post Apr 11 2010, 05:26 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 23,563

QUOTE (invest2me @ Apr 11 2010, 07:30 AM) *
RISK FACTOR

There is actually no real risk in subscribing to Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS).

First of all, CPS can be unsubscribed by giving the company prior notice for a full refund. If any shareholder is dissatisfied with how the company is being run, they may take back their capital investment; thus eliminating any further risk. In any case, CPS holders receive guaranteed monthly dividend payments and provided gold remains at around $1,000/oz, are expected to recover their investment within 1 year.

Secondly, even if the gold price plummets, Virgin Gold will not face any difficulty in fulfilling its dividend payment obligation to CPS holders as the dividend is paid in gold. The only difference is that CPS holders might have to wait longer to recover their initial investment because when the gold price is low, the monetary value equivalent is also lower.

The only possible risk is of Virgin Gold going bankrupt. However, a company the size of Virgin Gold involved in gold exploration and mining has never been liquidated unless there is massive mismanagement. Our corporate values, governance policy and structure ensure that decisions are evaluated and monitored at almost every level of this corporation. Thus the risk of Virgin Gold ceasing operations can be ruled out. Moreover, Virgin Gold in particular has not been known for taking unnecessary risks. In fact we have proved ourselves to be a rigorous and financially disciplined corporation over the past decade. This corporation has never over-committed itself to projects that might not be profitable or dependent on a high gold price.

In the worst scenario of liquidation, CPS holders enjoy priority distribution of the company's assets over common share holders. So the risk of investors losing their investment is seriously negligible.

Nevertheless, it is still advisable for any potential investors to take advice from their qualified local financial and legal advisors before subscribing to Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stocks

No risk?????''' Yeah right.........Just writing something like that reveals this one is another scam.

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 11 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Why it works?

For Stockholders

# CPS stockholders get fixed monthly shareholder dividends. These are paid in ounces of gold, which are freely convertible into monetary value at the spot gold price.
# CPS holders may unsubscribe their shares by giving 45 days� notice to the company.
# CPS holders may transfer their shares to another willing buyer at a higher price than their initial subscription price as Virgin Gold�s share price will increase over time alongside the net asset value of the company.
# CPS holders are given capital and an interest free account in which to hold paper gold up to 3 times their share subscription value. Another great opportunity to further increases their medium to long term return.
# CPS holders may convert their shares into Common stock when Virgin Gold chooses to go public. If they choose not to do so, CPS holders will be refunded according to their subscription amount.
# CPS holders may even enjoy other incentives for referring new shareholders to the company

For Company

# Capital from new shareholders enables the company to engage in bigger and more profitable operations.
# Higher turnover and liquidity enables the company to reach the IPO stage faster than its original plan.
# CPS holders will not interfere with the company�s operations and decision making, thus giving the current management a free hand to achieve the company�s short, medium and long term targets smoothly.

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 13 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Hi All,

I'm just receive my 2nd withdrawal usd500 to my local bank.

Withdrawal date 8th April 2010

Approval notification to my mobile phone from VGMC on 10th April 2010

Receive fund usd500 to my local bank on 12th April 2010

At my online statement. Receive fund from VIRGIN OVERSEAS HOLDING LIMITED

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
invest2me
post Apr 16 2010, 04:38 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

VGMC Full Address

Torre Global Bank Building
Calle 50 & Calle 58 Este
Piso 31, Oficina 3105
Panama City, Republic of Panama

Click Below link to see that VGMC office at Torre Global Bank, Panama City.

http://www.century-tower.com/officespace.html#Torre_Global

--------------------
Ref Id 155513914837

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement