Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Who Here Uses Video Marketing?
drknlvly6781
post Jan 22 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 159,926

I just learned how to make videos for promotional efforts, and this has proven fun and effective!!! Here's my first video if you would like to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqk9Mj5Nqsc

Again, putting videos to promote your business on YouTube is very effective. You can reach the audience of the world with your face and your message. Its like you are speaking to each and every individual face to face, building a rapport that can't be matched anywhere else.

I've just learned that creating a video is very simple, you don't even need a webcam to do it! The opportunity I am a part of just held a training for this on Sunday, and I made the video above in about three hours the next day. It doesn't really take that long to do it, but I have a slow computer *ugh* Making a video to promote your opportunity is easy, fun, and can bring a lot of traffic to your website if you do it the right way.

So, how many of you out there make videos to promote your website? Got any tips for getting more views to your video? How many of you would like to know how to create a video? Let me know!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Uncle Awesome
post Jan 22 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97,520

Come out with something funny and unique, put your url on the bottom, and watch it spread via word of mouth. Back in the day (Maybe 3 years ago) right when internet videos were starting to hit their stride I created a funny video with a buddy. It ended up going viral and our servers crashed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
drknlvly6781
post Jan 26 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 159,926

QUOTE (Uncle Awesome @ Jan 22 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Come out with something funny and unique, put your url on the bottom, and watch it spread via word of mouth. Back in the day (Maybe 3 years ago) right when internet videos were starting to hit their stride I created a funny video with a buddy. It ended up going viral and our servers crashed.

Thanks for the tip Unc, I wouldn't have thought of that. The bad part is I'm always looking for funny videos to watch. This will have to wait until I get a camera that's hands free, as the stationary web cam is the only one I have *ugh*. But that will come in the near future.

+Quote Post
curt242
post Mar 10 2009, 01:01 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 165,283

QUOTE (drknlvly6781 @ Jan 22 2009, 02:50 PM) *
I just learned how to make videos for promotional efforts, and this has proven fun and effective!!! Here's my first video if you would like to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqk9Mj5Nqsc

Again, putting videos to promote your business on YouTube is very effective. You can reach the audience of the world with your face and your message. Its like you are speaking to each and every individual face to face, building a rapport that can't be matched anywhere else.

I've just learned that creating a video is very simple, you don't even need a webcam to do it! The opportunity I am a part of just held a training for this on Sunday, and I made the video above in about three hours the next day. It doesn't really take that long to do it, but I have a slow computer *ugh* Making a video to promote your opportunity is easy, fun, and can bring a lot of traffic to your website if you do it the right way.

So, how many of you out there make videos to promote your website? Got any tips for getting more views to your video? How many of you would like to know how to create a video? Let me know!!!

Hi There, I have had a lots of targeted traffic with the use of videos. Here is a small tip that you may or may not be aware of. I noticed that your title was long and it didn't seem like it got too much of your attention. I know it is an adrenaline rush when you complete your first one but try to focus on a long tail title that viewers may be looking for. Your title is a catchy description but keep in mind the process of searching for a youtube video. The viewer will type in key words and a relative video will appear if you focus on putting the keywords or {search words} in your title and copy the exact keywords in your description you will get even more of the crowd you are looking for with even more results. Also when you are done hit the share button on the bottom of the video and send it to as many other sites as possible. I have found that using these small pointers you can hit the front page of google and thats the hot spot.

Great video congradulations and be blessed and encouraged

--------------------

+Quote Post
Powerslave
post Mar 10 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 60,957

I have just started out with video marketing, or should I say my wife has - she is much more creative with that kind of stuff and has a better voice than me laugh.gif Her video is actually quite similar to yours in terms of using images to convey the message:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heVuhxQz6IE

We put it on there yesterday morning, it went live soon after and still it isn't showing up in searches dntknw.gif I know sometimes it can take a while for videos to be indexed, but I thought it would have been available via search by now. As you can see, there are a couple of imperfections with the video but I think it's a good start. Yours is good too smile.gif Keep on keeping on, it's all a learning process.

--------------------

+Quote Post
userinsight
post Mar 22 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 166,010

I'm new at video marketing and so far it's been running smoothly. I haven't tried using youtube but I'm planning to, because I started out with another software: Traffic Geyser. Saves me time because I only send my video once and their automated process takes care of the rest, by sending it to multiple website including podcast directories and social networking sites!

--------------------

+Quote Post
silvesterlogin
post Mar 23 2009, 01:44 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 164,111

QUOTE (userinsight @ Mar 22 2009, 11:34 PM) *
I'm new at video marketing and so far it's been running smoothly. I haven't tried using youtube but I'm planning to, because I started out with another software: Traffic Geyser. Saves me time because I only send my video once and their automated process takes care of the rest, by sending it to multiple website including podcast directories and social networking sites!

I use TubeMogul to submit my videos. I agree, videos can get very viral and you'll be surprised at the lenghts word of mouth and viral video marketing gets. smile.gif

--------------------
Click on this link NOW to start making money online: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/FREE-Report/

+Quote Post
GinaGray
post Mar 31 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 167,194

You can use animoto dot com
to make great slide show movies you can add text and they offer music for the videos at only $3.00 a vide.
Then use Traffic Geyser to submit to multiple top video sharing sites, and it places them automatically for you.

Gina

--------------------
Teaching you how to walk into any business in your town and collect checks.
www.retailgoldmine.com

+Quote Post
gavmcdonald
post Apr 16 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 168,473

Perhaps one of the biggest reasons why so many webmasters are using web video as a means to drive traffic is because it is a great, and free, way to interact with potential visitors, as well as providing them with pivotal information that is fun to watch.More than likely, when you provide a web video that answers a question, the viewers will come to your site to find other answers to their various questions. This is a great way to build loyalty with the potential customer, as well as giving them an actual reason to purchase your product.

However, no matter why you decide to watch or make a video , there is one thing that everyone has in common. We live in a society that is predominately standoffish and distant, however, with the power of web video, individuals are able to connect with their fellow man, without actually seeing them.

Hats off to anyone that does make a video, i personally don't feel confident enough speaking out loud like that. Maybe one day i will however until that day i will continue to enjoy watching marketing videos and picking up tips and tricks .

Best wishes

--------------------
"If it is possible for you then it is possible for me it is just a matter of how" - it is not If it is possible for you then it is not possible for me, Live everyday like it is your last"
Start changing your life today Visit My Website

+Quote Post
contagious
post Apr 18 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 168,706

I also use youtube to get visitors. check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/gptcheats

--------------------
MMG INSIDER
Paid to write - Squidoo

+Quote Post
coolman2000
post Jun 5 2009, 08:46 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 46,705

I just made a video. It's fun to make such a video.

But anyone know how to add keyword tags in youtube if I want to add multiple words phases? I heard that you should use spaces to separate different keywords. But what if I have multiple words like "home business" and "make money", should it be added like "home business make money"?? Does this sound effective?

+Quote Post
coolman2000
post Jun 5 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 46,705

Forgot to put my video url (I can't find the "Edit" button).
Here is my video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a69jh24GEEc

+Quote Post
llcrittall
post Jul 30 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 177,193

Video Marketing are an best tools for the marketing and making money this helps a lot in the business.
I too got the information from the site http://www.prohomeincome.com/?t=vanetech which helped me a lot.

Pro Home Income

+Quote Post
WebProdigy
post Aug 18 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 163,337

This is something I need to start doing. I have seen many successful stories but never took the step to get started. Is there a video that can help me get started with video marketing and then show me how to get more visitors to the video?

+Quote Post
veracan
post Oct 23 2009, 01:55 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 132,774

QUOTE (Uncle Awesome @ Jan 22 2009, 07:31 PM) *

I guess that's been my problem all along. I'm not doing funny videos. In fact the really are kinda non interesting. I do have my URL at the bottom, it's just not funny. MMMMMM.. gives me an idea! Be right back!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement