Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

52 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Udachu Diversified Fund - Udachufund.com, $1,000 Minimum - Invite Only
jeff1967
post Jul 18 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,838

Hi all,

Many of you know me as the manager of the Rawland group. You also know I don't promote many other programs. I came across one that I believe to be a great opportunity. It is called the Udachu diversified fund. Udachu financial services is based out of the UK. I spoke by phone to the US CEO who is based in PA. (student-I forgot to ask if it is ok for you to join-I will though) This program is similar to the Feeder fund. They invest in many of the same programs including fxig, chart candle, global mutual, 4x club, ilc etc. The difference is your $50 minimum is diversified throughout all of the programs so if one goes down, you aren't out. You get the average interest each month from the total pool. This gives them the flexibility to add or take away funds monthly if they feel one is not doing as well as it should. The other important factor is no financial info is kept on the site. You will not log into a site to get your balance, you will receive an email or snail mail each month with your balance. You can withdraw at any time, interest is monthly just like the feeder fund. Here is my link, let me know if you have any questions. Jeff.

http://www.udachufund.com/enroll/aff/affinc/pro.php?id=10018

From the site:
The expected return based on past experience is between 8% and 23% monthly compounded. We strive to get the highest returns possible.

Udachu Diversified Fund is available through invitation only. This works best for the investor through a generous referral program. The fund pays investors 80% of the generated profits on a monthly basis. Referrals receive an additional 5% for profits generated by their referrals. In addition a second level is paid where 3% is paid for profits generated by those referrals.

Who is Udachu?

Udachu is a group of veteran investors with over 23 years in the investment arena. In addition to High Yield we work with Forex and Equities traders on several levels. We offer training for new traders as well as leverage capital for those wishing to trade the markets as career traders. We know our way around the world of investing on all levels and cater to the serious investor. www.udachu.com shows our other services.

We do not store ANY information online. Our database is in house only. With multiple back ups in separate locations. We are in the age of hackers and DDOS attacks. We will not allow our investors to become victims of this. You will receive written notification via E Mail of all deposits and withdrawals as well as a monthly statement. This statement will include your current balance as well as your referral list with interest earned by referrals as well as your own investments. You can request a written statement at any time. Remember that your security is our main goal.

This post has been edited by Global*Money: May 6 2006, 05:16 AM

--------------------
https://www.sgf-hedging.com
PM me for an invitation code.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Navigator
post Jul 18 2005, 02:02 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 6,319

Nice new competitor to Feeder. Interview with admin will be published soon..

+Quote Post
jeff1967
post Jul 19 2005, 05:15 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Remember guys,

This is not one of those other hyips. Udachu is a financial services company and they deal with programs that have a track record and serious DD has been done on them. Some have been around for up to 4 years and this is unique in that you are divested into about 6 different programs.

To start earning interest in August, you must have your deposit in by July 28th.

Jeff smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_zippybean_*
post Jul 19 2005, 05:24 AM
Post #4

Guests

Hi Jeff, I belong to the Rawland Group (founder) I have not been able to keep up with much as I have been busy with life and taking care of some personal situations.

When will you know about inviting people in? This sounds interesting and seeing how the DD has been done it should be good. Maybe it is on of the 2% legit operations!

Thanks
Zippy Bean (aka Mr.Bean)

+Quote Post
jeff1967
post Jul 19 2005, 06:33 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE(zippybean @ Jul 19 2005, 08:24 AM)
Hi Jeff, I belong to the Rawland Group (founder) I have not been able to keep up with much as I have been busy with life and taking care of some personal situations.

When will you know about inviting people in? This sounds interesting and seeing how the DD has been done it should be good. Maybe it is on of the 2% legit operations!

Thanks
Zippy Bean (aka Mr.Bean)
[right][snapback]327638[/snapback][/right]

Hey Mr. Bean,

It is ready to go now-you just click on my link. I think it will be a real winner. The company behind it is a financial services company-You can actually contact them and they have a real address. No information is stored on the site so YOU CANNOT GET HACKED!
You are diversified in all programs so even if one failed, you don't lose. I am very excited about this one and it just started two days ago. I have been following Udachu for about 5 months because I have considered getting their trading program.

Jeff smile.gif

Jeff smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jeff1967
post Jul 19 2005, 07:31 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Sorry guys, you will have to wait for about 72 hours while they work on some site issues. I will let you know when it is back up and ready to go. Jeff smile.gif

Hello Udachu fund Members,

I have taken the site down briefly. There is no problem with the fund.
However there has been a couple of issues that have been brought to my
attention that need to be fixed to prevent any future problems. We
strive to make sure that Udachu Fund will be a safe and secure investment
vehicle that you can rely on for years to come.

Regards,
Rod Spiller

--------------------

+Quote Post
Navigator
post Jul 19 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 6,319

I have published this new Interview with Rod Spiller, admin of Udachu Financial Services. You can read it here:[/b]

http://hyip-navigator.com/interview.php?num=31

+Quote Post
jeff1967
post Jul 19 2005, 01:30 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Thanks Navigator. I think this is going to be a great one. When I spoke to Rod several months back, he told me he invested in the Feeder fund several years ago and that is paying for his daughters college now. I would love that to be the case for me as well. Jeff smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FinallyRetire
post Jul 19 2005, 02:00 PM
Post #9

MMG Addict

Member No.: 179

I guess I will try later sad.gif

Site will be down for 72 hours while adding security features. Thank you for your understanding.

Udachu

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here.

+Quote Post
stormy
post Jul 19 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 623

sounds good...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mutual Fund Admi...
post Jul 19 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 5,765

not good.. but really good!!

--------------------
"Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is." - Elbert Hubbard

+Quote Post
dswide
post Jul 20 2005, 03:46 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 1,817

QUOTE(Mutual Fund Admin @ Jul 20 2005, 01:12 AM)
not good.. but really good!!
[right][snapback]328683[/snapback][/right]

Guess I will give it a look see when the site is back up.

+Quote Post
jeff1967
post Jul 20 2005, 05:55 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

I did speak with Rod via email yesterday to see if he thought the site would be back any sooner and he said he had to fly to Panama yesterday morning. So he is working on taking care to make sure this is all set up properly. I am still hoping we will be ready to go by thursday or friday. Jeff smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jeff1967
post Jul 20 2005, 07:48 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Thought I would post the faq's for some reading until the site is back up. Jeff

Who is Udachu?

Udachu is a group of veteran investors with over 23 years in the investment arena. In addition to High Yield we work with Forex and Equities traders on several levels. We offer training for new traders as well as leverage capital for those wishing to trade the markets as career traders. We know our way around the world of investing on all levels and cater to the serious investor. www.udachu.com shows our other services.
Why a diversified fund?

Many of our members have entered into the global arena with maintenance free investing. This is a complicated process which often leaves the investor with little recourse when an investment goes bad. Because of Udachu's experience in this arena we have taken the high risk out of high yield. Because of the huge success of our program we are now bringing this opportunity to the masses.
Do I choose which programs I want to invest in?

No. The biggest benefit of investing with Udachu Diversified Fund is because it is just that. Diversified. Because we have a close working relationship with each of the funds we are able to see problems that the individual investor would not be able to see. We are also able to make changes in the amount we invest in each fund accordingly. This process helps to guarantee you the highest possible return with the lowest possible risk. The percentage of all monies invested in each fund depends on the funds current forecast. This is one of the many things that makes Udachu Fund so great.

How solid are your programs?

We DO NOT invest in HYIPs or shady investments. We only invest in programs that offer full disclosure and have a proven track record. There is risk in all investments. However, because of our diversification and extreme Due Diligence that risk is greatly reduced. In the highly remote chance that a program does go under the diversification will still keep us all well in the profit range. We have never had a program go under. We do not expect it to happen in the future.
What Currency do you use?

We are currently accepting PayPal and E-Gold. PayPal may be discontinued in the future. We are still negotiating this. With investments of $10,000 or more special funding arrangements are available. Security, your anonymity, and the fact that our investors are global to name a few. We do not store capital in E Gold. All funds are removed from E Gold daily to insure security.
Please explain the funding and withdrawal procedure.

* The minimum to open your account is $50 Deposits can be made at any time but will only be posted at the beginning of each month. They will then start earning interest.
* Withdrawals can be made at anytime. Withdrawals are made in writing by E mail for your added security. You will receive funds within 5 working days directly to your E Gold account. Interest will not be paid for the month you withdraw if it is prior to the interest posting.

What about account access?

This is a catch 22 situation. Because we want to offer you the highest security possible we do not store ANY information online. Our database is in house only. With multiple back ups in separate locations. We are in the age of hackers and DDOS attacks. We will not allow our investors to become victims of this. You will receive written notification via E Mail of all deposits and withdrawals as well as a monthly statement. This statement will include your current balance as well as your referral list with interest earned by referrals as well as your own investments. You can request a written statement at any time. Remember that your security is our main goal.
Can you help with wealth management?

Yes. We are partnered with a very reputable offshore trust company that will set up a trust for you. This is an ideal way to protect your assets. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for your own taxes in your jurisdiction.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cya0323
post Jul 20 2005, 07:58 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 2,632

this looks very promising. i hope everything gets worked out so we can start earning on Aug 1. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

52 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement