Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines

This purpose of this section is to discuss issues or ask questions about Paypal ONLY. It is not a place to advertise services or sell anything! DO NOT attempt to do any currency exchanges in this forum!

Do NOT offer to buy or sell any type of services or types of cards in this section. This includes VCC, VPP, VMI cards or loads, bank accounts, AVS verifications, card limits, or any other similar item or service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Can I Transfer Money From My Paypal To Payoneer?
omarsaady
post Jun 14 2014, 10:42 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 516,298

Is there any way to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer credit card?, and if there is, can someone explain please.

Thanks.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ghomveld
post Jun 1 2015, 11:13 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 571,379

I received my Payoneer card about 2 months ago and had this exact same question. I did find a blog post that explains everything in details - after reading the blog post the process was actually very easy. Here's a link: https://www.supportivehands.net/transfer-fu...pal-to-payoneer

--------------------

+Quote Post
SHORTLAZ2014
post Jun 1 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 554,600

I would eve want to ask why one will transfer his funds from PayPal to payoneer when PayPal can do all the jobs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sb9
post Jun 2 2015, 01:53 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 571,432

Iím not sure that this is the best way to transfer money really, if you donít like Paypal there are btter alternatives than Payoneer. I personally use Transpay to get money from USA, being in India Paypal is available but the wait time is too much. With Transpay I know Iíll get money in hours not days!

+Quote Post
demonicsheikh
post Jun 7 2015, 12:55 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 551,264

QUOTE (ghomveld @ Jun 1 2015, 11:13 AM) *
I received my Payoneer card about 2 months ago and had this exact same question. I did find a blog post that explains everything in details - after reading the blog post the process was actually very easy. Here's a link: https://www.supportivehands.net/transfer-fu...pal-to-payoneer

Well you can do that by adding the bank account to PayPal but i heard that PayPal don't accept virtual bank accounts anymore so no transfer from here to there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
James41
post Jun 14 2015, 04:24 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 571,969

I don't think Paypal still accepts virtual bank accounts. You need to link it with a real one i guess.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement