Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines

DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
Do a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread will be deleted without notice:
Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: any other information

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Trafficswop - Trafficswop.com, Manual - fre/5 levels deep (5% ...) - PRO/10 levels (5%...)
caique
post Oct 21 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 165,080

Quick Guide to Getting Website Traffic TODAY!

Surf for credits by clicking on "Surf Now!" button to accumulate website traffic credits for your sites.

Go to "My Websites", "My Banners" and "My Text Ads" to add your websites, banners and text ads. Click on "Add New" in each of the pages to start from there.

Allocate your website hits to your sites under "My Websites" by clicking the green button "E".

Allocate impressions to your banners and text ads by going to the "Convert Traffic!" link and convert your website hits into banner and text impressions instantly.

You can also instantly "Buy Traffic" (website hits, banner impressions and text impressions) at affordable price without surfing.

Earn residual income and traffic by referring new members using the promo tools found in "Referral Tools". We have various splash pages and banners of different sizes as tools for your promotion efforts to get new members under you.

Get residual website traffic by simply referring new members for 5 levels deep (5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5%) for free members. "Upgrade to PRO" (GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE) and earn more website hits from your downlines at 10 levels (5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5%).

Get residual cash from PRO membership upgrades and site purchases at 25% commissions for free members. "Upgrade to PRO" (GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE) and earn more residual cash at 50% commissions from your downlines.

JOIN:
TrafficSwop.com

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Goldminematrix
post Oct 21 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 69,215

This don't belong in here? Its a Traffic exchanger right?

--------------------

I can PIF you into WWSz, read more here.Sponsor: Olve
LinkTrackr The Best Tool to shorten links, cloak then, full stats,....25% off right now also :p Track your add campaigns & affiliate links in real-time.
Check where it pays off to promote', or you throwing away Money!

+Quote Post
marciapw
post Oct 22 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 53,256

Traffic exchanges are manual surfs. Most of the rev share sites are traffic exchanges

+Quote Post
hertzsurfer
post Nov 13 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 50,674

Is this site working well? It looks promising enough, though there should be an option for cycling type

--------------------
My Current Investment
--------------------------------
Respend/ 17 confirmed withdrawals
ExInvest.com - $550 @ 120% after 5 days|| $1000 @ 145% after 10days

--------------------------------

+Quote Post
PlanetHY1P
post Nov 14 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 188,119

QUOTE (caique @ Oct 22 2009, 04:06 AM) *
Quick Guide to Getting Website Traffic TODAY!

Surf for credits by clicking on "Surf Now!" button to accumulate website traffic credits for your sites.

Go to "My Websites", "My Banners" and "My Text Ads" to add your websites, banners and text ads. Click on "Add New" in each of the pages to start from there.

Allocate your website hits to your sites under "My Websites" by clicking the green button "E".

Allocate impressions to your banners and text ads by going to the "Convert Traffic!" link and convert your website hits into banner and text impressions instantly.

You can also instantly "Buy Traffic" (website hits, banner impressions and text impressions) at affordable price without surfing.

Earn residual income and traffic by referring new members using the promo tools found in "Referral Tools". We have various splash pages and banners of different sizes as tools for your promotion efforts to get new members under you.

Get residual website traffic by simply referring new members for 5 levels deep (5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5%) for free members. "Upgrade to PRO" (GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE) and earn more website hits from your downlines at 10 levels (5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5% - 5%).

Get residual cash from PRO membership upgrades and site purchases at 25% commissions for free members. "Upgrade to PRO" (GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE) and earn more residual cash at 50% commissions from your downlines.

JOIN:
TrafficSwop.com

i cannot load trafficswop.com, it is free to surf right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fry
post Feb 23 2010, 08:22 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 200,456

Interesting site. It is necessary to try to work with it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jennypitts
post Feb 25 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 181,466

Are your members active? About how many member you have?

--------------------
Manual Traffic Exchange | Solo Ads | Contact Solo Ads | Email Marketing | PrimeRealAdState.com - PRAS - Social Networking To Increase Traffic To Referral Program or Site.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement