Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines

DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
Do a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread will be deleted without notice:
Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: any other information

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Trafficspammer - Trafficspammer.com
vbleble
post Mar 26 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 149,498

This site is the only one after 2 years with many others failing me. I can also see manty directory, monitors are using them.
This one has a unique feature that is you can customize the length of the visitors to see your site and the way they medium they are using for exchange is in terms of minutes but not credits.
The more of minutes you watch or surf the more you get back. This one also has a rich bonus rewards. You can see the bonus links almost every fifteen minutes.
Have a look here

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

edenday
post Jun 18 2011, 03:55 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 198,320

QUOTE (vbleble @ Mar 26 2010, 05:54 AM) *
This site is the only one after 2 years with many others failing me. I can also see manty directory, monitors are using them.
This one has a unique feature that is you can customize the length of the visitors to see your site and the way they medium they are using for exchange is in terms of minutes but not credits.
The more of minutes you watch or surf the more you get back. This one also has a rich bonus rewards. You can see the bonus links almost every fifteen minutes.
Have a look here

Yes!!! I <3 TrafficSpammer.com as well. One thing you forgot to mention... FREE members can earn cash with this autosurf, as they offer 20% commissions on your referrals' purchases. I've been a free member for less than a year and I have managed to cash out about $30.00 just from commissions on purchases my referrals have made (for credits, upgrades or more URL slots, etc.)

This is a truly free, passive income generator. Yes, it is an autosurf program but there is no investment scheme here. Just pure earnings on your promotional efforts. Love TS!

--------------------

+Quote Post
edenday
post Jul 2 2011, 08:19 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Here is a page I put together to provide information about the great benefits of free membership at TrafficSpammer:

http://www.edenday.org/trafficspammer.html

I hope more MMG members will join, because this is a simple passive income stream!

--------------------

+Quote Post
moncot
post Jul 14 2011, 01:58 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 311,907

QUOTE (edenday @ Jun 18 2011, 03:55 AM) *
Yes!!! I <3 TrafficSpammer.com as well. One thing you forgot to mention... FREE members can earn cash with this autosurf,

What's their payment scale. (I meat per 1000 or 10000 surfs)

--------------------

+Quote Post
widthof2
post Jul 20 2011, 08:46 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 263,685

Definitely going to look into this one, im using easyhits4u lol

+Quote Post
edenday
post Aug 12 2011, 11:45 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

I am not sure if they operate a paid-to-surf system, but free members earn 20% of what their referrals spend on purchasing credits and/or upgrades. This is an autosurf site, just keep that in mind. It is a traffic exchange based on surfing, not investing.

Also, if you do decide to upgrade your account, you earn 50% of what your referrals spend. That is the incentive to upgrade, as well as earning a better percentage of your credits back when you surf (i.e. better surf ratio with upgrade.)

I can honestly say that I have cashed out twice so far & gotten paid really quickly via Paypal. They offer a low 5 Euro cash out, and for me, this is extra sweet because my currency is the US dollar, so I get a little extra each time I cash out. Not really, but it feels that way because of the currency exchange rate between the euro and the dollar. smile.gif

I could have cashed out a 3rd time, but the next time I had enough in my account, I took advantage of a special they were running of 10,000 minutes for E 3.95. I am now sitting with E 3.30 in my account & waiting for the day another of my referrals buys minutes or an upgrade so I can cash out again. I have roughly 180 referrals so far, and I continue to get a few new referrals every week.

It seems like TS is into the tens of thousands as far as member count goes. My referrals surf enough that I really don't have to, and TS generates about 1500-2000 hits per day to my sites. If I surfed more, the traffic I get could potentially double. Traffic is delivered quickly and has a very high unique visitor ratio. Lots of people surf this site every day and they pay attention to the rotation because they also offer great bonus minutes via surfbar bonus links.

Any other questions, just let me know. This is a great autosurf traffic exchange and it seems to be very reliable. I've been a member for about a year and I've been loving it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
saltox
post Dec 26 2011, 09:25 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 226,734

I'm using TS everyday, they also paid me 7.60 EURO from my referral upgrades :)

+Quote Post
swissramen
post Feb 16 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 401,113

I am going to check this site. I am doing link building to get traffic via search engine to my site. This is the best way for long term traffic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Joyman85
post Feb 23 2012, 05:57 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 403,716

One of the best

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here