Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tirn - Mytirn.com, Traders International Return Network
moneymakeer
post Sep 9 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 140,130

What is TIRN - Traders International Return Network. TIRN invests money in energies, currencies, retail investments, venture capital, reits and precious and industrials metals.

Here is how much can we make from our own investment:

$500 - $999 = 9%
$1.000 - $3.999 = 11%
$4.000 - $9.999 = 14%
$10.000 - $24.999 = 17%
$25.000 - $49.999 = 19%
over $50.000 = 21%

Here is how much can you make extra if you want to do some work - to bring people to this great program (this is only if you want, you don't have to bring anyone if you don't want and you still earn money from your own investment)

Level 1 = 5%

Level 2 = 1%

Level 3 = 1%

Level 4 = 1%

Level 5 = 1%

Level 6 = 1%

We can invest through wire transfer, check, AlertPay, SolidTrustPay.

If you want any more information or help you can contact us and we will help you out.We are in contact with management of TIRN all the time.

E-mail: mg.invest1@gmail.com

--------------------
Let the money work for you!

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

moneymakeer
post Sep 11 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

If you send money to TIRN using SolidTrustPay you will recive money on your account in a couple of hours!

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Sep 17 2008, 03:56 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Activation dates are in TIRN on 10, 20 and 30 in month.On one of this dates your investment will get started.Let's say you wired your money to TIRN and you recived it on 12 of the month to your TIRN account, so your investment will start on 20 of the month.

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Sep 18 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

I have invested in TIRN with SolidTrustPay and I have recived money in my TIRN account in 24 hours.I have also invested with bank wire and I have recived money to my TIRN account in 5 working days.I am from Europa.

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Sep 19 2008, 04:58 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE (mytirn @ Sep 18 2008, 06:47 PM) *
This is really a good company folks, payouts are done within the first 2 days of the month with solidtrustpay, alertpay and Wire Transfer. Also, the company is working on having debit cards from now, expecting debit cards by late october. when you deposit and you send the proof the deposit posts the same day, no need to wait for activation date. We offer customer service online, amazing back office. It is really worth it.

I must agree with post above.This is realy great company and their support works great.I did recive my withdraw to my bank account in three days.

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Sep 22 2008, 01:38 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Minimum amount to withdraw money from TIRN is $100.There is no minimum amount to reinvest.

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
umbertino49
post Sep 24 2008, 11:33 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 23,563

QUOTE (mytirn @ Sep 24 2008, 03:02 AM) *
This company rocks! My first montly commssion is over 6k! I am so excited! Everyone should check us outl! Amazing company!

It's hard to tell if what you write is true or not since you got that Username which doesn't exactly make you look as "impartial" and "objective"- You'll agree with me on that. Having said that, this might be the best thing on Earth after bread and salami..........Some serious DD is due.........

This post has been edited by umbertino49: Sep 24 2008, 11:34 AM

+Quote Post
aus
post Sep 25 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 144,571

Yesterday I was looking on the mytirn web site the section Contact Us to ask some questions about company. Switzerland address was still there and location also, but today just disappeared. What is going on? Can someone give me some information, who is standing behind this company? I will invest and can someone tell me why should I invest in this company? I've got a lot of people interested in this, I need some facts! Thanks.

This post has been edited by aus: Sep 25 2008, 03:04 PM

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Sep 27 2008, 04:13 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Here is the email TIRN sent to investors.

September has been a great month so far and please note that all members have only 4 days left to send in their funds to qualify for the interest period starting the beginning of October.
TIRN is well aware of the financial difficulties hitting the US economy right now and its programs are outside the sphere of traditional investments which may be affected by the economic issues. Additional resources are being utilized to expand TIRN’s sphere of operations worldwide and more details will be announced as company milestones are reached.
As a reminder to our members, TIRN is currently registered in Panama and works with registered trading and brokerage houses. We have banking and investment relationships in Switzerland, Dubai and Asia and bringing on board additional banks to handle our member needs in different parts of the world. We welcome members to our Panama office to meet with leaders or management team. You can contact us via email to set up an appointment and leaders are available for meetings based on prior appointment in our virtual offices in Switzerland and Dubai. TIRN is a private investment club but allows members to form their own investment clubs and invest through TIRN’s exclusive trading relationships to enjoy high quality returns on investment.
TIRN is working on a mini-convention for its members for the month of November. Dates will be announced shortly and the current plan is for the convention to be held in Cancun, Mexico. Please check your back office in the next few weeks for more details.
TIRN support and our online chat is available for members to talk to us and please email us if you have any questions about our programs, trading etc. As always, we are working hard to provide the best results for our members and we want to give a special thanks to our leaders who have been helping members solving issues and providing support.
Happy Investing.

QUOTE (aus @ Sep 25 2008, 03:03 PM) *
Yesterday I was looking on the mytirn web site the section Contact Us to ask some questions about company. Switzerland address was still there and location also, but today just disappeared. What is going on? Can someone give me some information, who is standing behind this company? I will invest and can someone tell me why should I invest in this company? I've got a lot of people interested in this, I need some facts! Thanks.

The President&CEO of TIRN is Mr.David Merrick.
As you can see you can in last email that you can meet with management of TIRN in their offices in Panama.I will have a meating with Mr.Merrick in about 3 week.I must say that they are very good I got all my questions answered in a day alos they have send me a lot of documents about company.So I must say that this is looking very good so far.I am in quit a lot of programs involved but I must say tha no other program has such a good support and showing document about company as has TIRN than so far.

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Oct 5 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

The trading results for september were great from 8,5% - 21,1% depending on how much you have invested.I love TIRN!

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Oct 17 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

MY TIRN is planing convention in Panama.For more info PM.

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Oct 22 2008, 02:02 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Hi!

I meet with management of TIRN.They came to my country and I must say that I am very satisfied what I saw and what they told me.They are very transparet and everything.Also they have a long term plans.

I my opinion this is one of the best investment opportunity out there now and in the future.

For more information PM

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
choja
post Oct 22 2008, 02:43 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 139,144

QUOTE (moneymakeer @ Oct 22 2008, 07:02 PM) *
Hi!

I meet with management of TIRN.They came to my country and I must say that I am very satisfied what I saw and what they told me.They are very transparet and everything.Also they have a long term plans.

I my opinion this is one of the best investment opportunity out there now and in the future.

For more information PM

Send me info including your TIRN ID.
millionaire400☆gmail.com

+Quote Post
moneymakeer
post Oct 30 2008, 06:20 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

When you make bank wire to TIRN you must send your wire in USD!

--------------------

MY TIRN
GNI
MATREX MONEY MANAGEMENT

+Quote Post
Chelly0921
post Nov 4 2008, 01:52 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 154,369

Hello,

Can someone tell me if TIRN is related to Finanzas Forex? Both operate by locking in their investments for 6 months and the rate of return is about the same as FFX. Even though TIRN may be 1-2% higher. I looked at their website and noticed they also have an office in Panama just like FFX. Although I'm well aware there's many Forex companies operating in Panama, Suisse, etc. Anyways, just curious but the opportunity in this investment portfolio seems promising. I have yet to invest but hope in doing so real soon.

Keep us posted fellas! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Chelly0921: Nov 4 2008, 01:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement