Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Themco-co-op - Themco-co-op.com, $90 for 1 share
sindhulj
post Feb 6 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #1

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 151,714

I know that it’s possible that you’re already in this program, but since THEMCO is opening their doors for 24 hours, starting Saturday the 6th @ 7am Est, You now have the chance to join after all and I wanted to share it with you too. Since you can only join with an invitation from a member, I’m excited that you now have the chance to get your foot in the door. This is my invitation to you,

This last chance offer is only going to be available "On Saturday the 6th of February at 1200 hours GMT which is 7 AM EST. The join facility on the THEMCO Co-Operative website will be open for just 24 hours, closing again at 1200 hours GMT ( 7:00AM EST ) on Sunday the 7th of February.

You must be at least 18, but there is no age limit on purchasing these shares. It is FREE to sign up for now, but in a few weeks it will cost $90 for 1 share, which will equal $90,000.00 when it pays out. We will receive an offshore bank account and a debit card to access these funds when they pay out.

During this 24 hour period, prospective Shareholders will have their final opportunity to join the THEMCO Co-Operative and be included in Liberator One initially followed by Liberator Two and Liberator Three.

THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AND TO BE INCLUDED IN LIBERATOR ONE!

SIGN UP FEES ARE NOT REQUIRED ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. They will need to incorporate the Co-operative so that they can produce the necessary documentation and to open business accounts at the chosen payment processors. It takes time for the Verification of these accounts; they were told two weeks. So there is a little time to go yet; keep saving your pennies.

Visit Themco-co-op

If you join for FREE, you will at least have your foot in the door and when it’s time to pay and you don’t have the $90.00, then you just do nothing and you won’t be a member anymore, but at least you gave it a try!

--------------------
Diamondflexwealthsystem
http://tinyurl.com/yb96cnr
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

smartmoneytalk
post Feb 6 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 99,168

Do you know how much is the waiting time to be paid?

I just registered before it is going to close and not accept new members.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sindhulj
post Feb 6 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #3

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 151,714

when i get updates i will get back to you......

--------------------
Diamondflexwealthsystem
http://tinyurl.com/yb96cnr

+Quote Post
umbertino49
post Feb 7 2010, 01:23 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 23,563

I think it's another RPP scam

+Quote Post
gail
post Feb 7 2010, 04:09 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 179,487

QUOTE (umbertino49 @ Feb 7 2010, 02:23 AM) *

I am in agreement with you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nachalnik
post Feb 13 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 115,606

QUOTE (gail @ Feb 7 2010, 02:09 PM) *
I am in agreement with you.

Hi mates! This time i think its not a scam. Im in and ill inform You in summer (summer 2010) when the payout is REAL. See You.

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here.

+Quote Post
umbertino49
post Feb 13 2010, 04:04 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

QUOTE (nachalnik @ Feb 13 2010, 03:32 PM) *
Hi mates! This time i think its not a scam. Im in and ill inform You in summer (summer 2010) when the payout is REAL. See You.

Sure.......Too bad it's just another RPP scam........Nobody will ever be paid...Sorry.

+Quote Post
magiciansmate
post Feb 14 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 25,612

QUOTE (umbertino49 @ Feb 7 2010, 09:23 AM) *

Me too thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
cards
post Feb 15 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 142,721

This is NO different than Warren English and his "Mega Pension Plan" (MPP) which was nothing more than him charging $$$ from his members and using it to buy "policies" from GPP.

When GPP never paid out as "promised", he made up the story why his MPP failed whereas it never existed in the first place. That is why he kept talking about "refunds, refunds" while in reality he is just waiting for Stella to pay him.

This is NO DIFFERENT.

Themco will be charging 10,000 people for $90 each, which he will be using to buy the 20,000+ remaining policies from GPP. He figures that for every GPP policy he will be paid 110,000 to 220,000 Euro so he promises his members a $90,000 payout (remember, he plans to buy 20,000 GPP policies but only pay 10,000 members of his).

Summer 2010 ? LOL try Xmas 2010 or summer 2011, or Xmas 2011 summer 2013 etc etc.

When Themco fails to pay his members and keeps failing to (just like GPP), and when the "updates" of excuses, delays and broken promises start (again, just like GPP), you all will know that I'm right.

You'll SEE.

This post has been edited by cards: Feb 15 2010, 11:09 PM

+Quote Post
umbertino49
post Feb 16 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Summer 2010 ? LOL try Xmas 2010 or summer 2011, or Xmas 2011 summer 2013 etc etc.
End Quote
lol.....I know........I created that line myself infact.....All you stated about this one is spot-on as usual, my Friend.............RPP.The easiest stolen money.......As long as some folks insist in wanting to believe the un-believable and being so gullible then RPP scammers will prosper...........

This post has been edited by umbertino49: Feb 16 2010, 11:36 AM

+Quote Post
ExecProducer
post Mar 1 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 201,332

QUOTE (cards @ Feb 16 2010, 01:01 AM) *
This is NO different than Warren English and his "Mega Pension Plan" (MPP) which was nothing more than him charging $$$ from his members and using it to buy "policies" from GPP.

When GPP never paid out as "promised", he made up the story why his MPP failed whereas it never existed in the first place. That is why he kept talking about "refunds, refunds" while in reality he is just waiting for Stella to pay him.

This is NO DIFFERENT.

Themco will be charging 10,000 people for $90 each, which he will be using to buy the 20,000+ remaining policies from GPP. He figures that for every GPP policy he will be paid 110,000 to 220,000 Euro so he promises his members a $90,000 payout (remember, he plans to buy 20,000 GPP policies but only pay 10,000 members of his).

When Themco fails to pay his members and keeps failing to (just like GPP), and when the "updates" of excuses, delays and broken promises start (again, just like GPP), you all will know that I'm right.

You'll SEE.

You need some serious help. Your addiction to GPP is disturbing enough, but now you're outright lying. Anyone can read that Themco doesn't believe GPP will pay out - they gave up on GPP long before anyone else did. Why don't you try doing the same. Perhaps your time would be best spent taking your medication again - check and see if you and your little clan can get a group discount.

+Quote Post
umbertino49
post Mar 1 2010, 11:59 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

QUOTE (ExecProducer @ Mar 1 2010, 05:17 PM) *
You need some serious help. Your addiction to GPP is disturbing enough, but now you're outright lying. Anyone can read that Themco doesn't believe GPP will pay out - they gave up on GPP long before anyone else did. Why don't you try doing the same. Perhaps your time would be best spent taking your medication again - check and see if you and your little clan can get a group discount.

Hmm.. First post and you start by attacking people here....Not good, not nice , not smart at all... How about taking that advice you gave others, on yourself? You do seem to need it. .....Relax, calm down, stop insulting , reason before posting and try to come back...
You already showed everybody here what you are Exec.Producer of.........
Starts with B and ends with S

This post has been edited by umbertino49: Mar 1 2010, 12:02 PM

+Quote Post
magiciansmate
post Mar 2 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 25,612

QUOTE (umbertino49 @ Mar 1 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Hmm.. First post and you start by attacking people here....Not good, not nice , not smart at all... How about taking that advice you gave others, on yourself? You do seem to need it. .....Relax, calm down, stop insulting , reason before posting and try to come back...
You already showed everybody here what you are Exec.Producer of.........
Starts with B and ends with S

LOL.

Exec producer is just another believer that will fade into the darkness when the programme fails to pay out.Bit like that GPP supporter the Hawaii millionaire. No offence Exec,but if it looks to good to be true........ rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Dutchinvestor
post Mar 25 2010, 03:20 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 176,504

Hello Investors,

Yesterday, i received a message about team Themco.

Watch-Out.

Unauthorized!

It doesn't mean 'scam' immediately by me, but you will understand.

Just WARNED.

regards,

DJ

--------------------
D.J. Roos - The Netherlands
Investor of QUATRO and BRIDGE
"because Confidence is much more important!!!"
e-mail: roos-dj@zonnet.nl ____ skype: roos-schaap

+Quote Post
Rhyker
post Mar 25 2010, 07:50 AM
Post #15

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 122,149

QUOTE (umbertino49 @ Feb 7 2010, 09:23 AM) *

fully agree with you.

--------------------

Surprise! I'm a REAL person! You can connect with me: here

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement