QUOTE (simplelife @ Nov 5 2011, 11:41 AM)
TCN is owned by Brett Hudson and the Johnson Group. There are no other owners or admin. PHIL IS NOT A PART OF THIS!
Here is more information ... recieved from my sponsor...we are the top team!!
Notes on my conversation with Brett Hudson, Founder CEO of Text Cash Network:
* TCN is owned by Brett Hudson and the Johnson Group. There are no other owners or admin.
* Ownership is majorly motivated. They see this as a huge success story about to launch.
* Software is all in house and custom designed.
* They are coming from highly successful traditional sales back ground, and not mlm arena.
* They have expert professional, experienced guidance and support to intgrate into network marketing.
* They are projecting 1 million members in 6 months. 2 Million or more in a year.
* People are joining at the rate of 100 per hour right now.
* Brett has been a very successful business man. He took his two previous ventures public.
* People can always join free and earn on their 10 level matrix.
* There will be an optional upgrade level, which will qualify us for the matching and other bonuses.
* They will be moving into local advertising, merchants etc.
* There is nothing in our industry like Text Cash Network.
* They are going after the model used by Groupon and Living Social.
* Groupon was offered 6 Billion dollars after only 4 years, and that was on an email platform.
* There will be a full array of marketing tools, giving us everything we need to market TCN.
* There will be everything we need to spread the word virally via social media.
* There will soon be a generic video for posting on social media etc., explaining how it all works.
* There will be full customer service support coming online.
* There will be conference calls, webinars, recorded calls, etc., everything we could possibly need.
* We are fully international. In areas that do not support texting, people can recieve the ads via email.
* We can sign up people anywhere, worldwide without restriction.
* All data will be real time.
* With email you never know if someone opens the ad. With text, you know if it's been delivered.
* The open rate of text messages is much much larger than email open rates, and advertisers know this.
* This is a simple application, a virtual product, and guaranteed deliverability.
* Customers will only pay for delivered ads, a huge upsidTe for vendors.
* The back end is already 100% complete. They are ready for the masses to enter now.
* The technology is already designed, flawless, and ready to go.
* We will be paid on a worldwide debit card.
* They had previously developed something called "happy birthday gift card", which was a mobile
app to deliver cash on birthdays, so they are very experienced in this arena.
* They have the ability to create their own internal e-wallet system, and have experience doing this.
* They have proven experience with processing, orders, payouts, rewards, moving money, etc.
* This will the last gig for many marketers who run with this.
* There is no question if this is going to fly or not. Corporate is rock solid and ready to go.
* Distributors can build this knowing that the company is ready, prepared, experienced, and fully dedicated.
* People should begin setting up Facefook Fan Pages in every country of the world, to capture the growing worldwide interest.
* We are at the beginning of something much larger than most people realize, and those who build now will be richly rewarded.