Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Posting Guidelines:

All Hybrid Programs (combination of 2 or more program types) or Revenue-Share, Reverse Pension Plans, and All Others not represented by another forum category belong in this section. Hybrid programs could be a combination of (Surf + MLM) or (Hyip + Matrix) or (GPT + Hyip) or any other similar arrangement. A Revenue-share is a program sharing its actual profits with its members and not a revenue/profit-share model based on member deposits. A Reverse-Pension plan is simply a policy that pays you out now (once the membership goal is attained), rather than upon your retirement.

NO promotion or advertising allowed in this section.
DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
DO NOT Announce programs before the program's website is able to accept sign-ups from potential members.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles.
DO a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread may be deleted without notice:

Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: Investment Plan - Payment Processors

DISCLAIMER: MMG does not research the programs discussed here and is not responsible for ensuring that any of these programs are still operating as claimed. Please use caution and read each respective thread thoroughly and research each opportunity before making any spending decisions. These programs can be extremely risky and could be outlawed in your country. Any Advertisement you see on MMG is only an ad, and has NOT been verified for legitimacy. Please Be Very Careful, The Internet is full of scams. We do not Invest in, or vouch for any program. Use extreme caution!

97 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Telexfree Inc - Telexfree.com, This is a serious long term gains
uagadugu
post Jul 26 2012, 09:17 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 433,884

TELEXFREE Be our promoter
Earn money doing announcements on Internet!

THIS IS A GUARANTEED WIN AT EACH MONTH!! NO NEED OF REFERRALS!!

The promoter will receive US$100 each week that makes 7 different announcements in websites of free announcements online, from Monday to Sunday. All in a way fast, easy, and standardized in your virtual office (BO) Telexfree.

This will be for the 52 weeks of the year, of your contract, then see the simulation:

52 weeks x $100 (Putting the 7 announcements) = $ 5,200 in the year

View the compensation plan
http://www.slideshare.net/digiprofits/tele...be-our-promoter

WHEN THIS HAVE 10 PEOPLES AT MY TEAM AT UNTIL 15 DAYS I WILL GIVE $100 FOR THIS 10 FIRST PEOPLES!

Join Now http://www.telexfree.com/talk

skype diego_gouvea
Email: admoneynet@gmail.com

Diego

This post has been edited by Uncle Awesome: Jul 26 2012, 01:40 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

uagadugu
post Jul 26 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 433,884

More details about the company:

At Telexfree... There's 2 packages..ADCENTRAL PACKAGE .You invest $300 and will post 1 ad for day and win $20 at each week...$80month Guaranteed... at FAMILY PACKAGE You win money for post 5 ads at classifieds for day.. You will win $100 at each week..or $400 month guaranteed..without need of referrals..The investment this plan is $1375... but this value you recover fast at 3 months..This opportunity is new and very peoples are joining.. I m sending for you the register of company at USA. Business totally legal...

You can pay the package for PAYPAL.And will receive for paypal too.

My proposal of $100 free is when i reach 10 peoples with family packages at my team at 15 days... i will give $100 for each people ...

link removed

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Jul 26 2012, 05:05 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
RaffaQuid
post Oct 16 2012, 08:11 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 490,267

does anyone know why this program is in this section? I know that run...

+Quote Post
fibonacci
post Oct 16 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 92,748

i think because the thread is inactive, even though the program is still paying

QUOTE (RaffaQuid @ Oct 17 2012, 12:11 AM) *
does anyone know why this program is in this section? I know that run...

+Quote Post
RaffaQuid
post Oct 16 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 490,267

QUOTE (fibonacci @ Oct 16 2012, 09:28 AM) *
i think because the thread is inactive, even though the program is still paying

Thank you for the info wink.gif

What do you think about telexfree? Are you joined in this program?

+Quote Post
fibonacci
post Oct 16 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

no i'm not a member

QUOTE (RaffaQuid @ Oct 17 2012, 03:28 AM) *
Thank you for the info wink.gif

What do you think about telexfree? Are you joined in this program?

+Quote Post
whitecaddy
post Dec 13 2012, 03:43 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 448,271

Hello

I'm in this business, this is a legit MLN business, with the advantage that you can make it by your one, no need to get referals, but if you get them you will get huge profits.
The basic is:

To ways to get in:

Buy a ADCENTRAL cost 299$, put one add, every in a classified site, and get 20$/week for 52 weeks ( its a anual contrat)

Bu ya adcentral family cost 1375$, put 5 ads in a classified site, every day ,and get 100$/week also for 52 weeks.

No payment processors, to buy adcentrals is by Credit Card, and to withdrawl its direct for your bank account.

The company is american, but this MLM is set in Brasil, the company is legal in Brasil, registed, and pays the taxes.

+Quote Post
reneerbo
post Jan 4 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 328,220

I joined it about 10 days ago. Really excited about this opportunity. Love that we can add more ad packs to what we have. GREAT income opportunity. They are having daily webinars to help get the word out. I would certainly love to have more people on my team (potential weekly and monthly income is phenominal), although you basically get about 3.5 times your initial purchase price should you not have any referrals. What can be better than that? Win-win either way.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FastCash4you
post Jan 12 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #9

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 96,438

Can you post a link to the next webinar?

Or

A recording?

--------------------

100% CASH PAYMENTS DIRECT TO =YOU= DAILY GET IN FREE AT THE =TOP= NOW! ASK ME HOW

+Quote Post
solstar
post Jan 12 2013, 09:46 AM
Post #10

MMG Addict

Member No.: 279,700

QUOTE (FastCash4you @ Jan 12 2013, 07:57 AM) *
Can you post a link to the next webinar?

Or

A recording?

This company has zero customer support. They do not reply back to e-mails, nor do they have any other way to contact them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tedpalacios
post Jan 15 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #11

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 485,056

Webinar and Conference Call Schedule:

MARK YOUR CALENDAR
What is TelexFree?
PERFECT FOR ALL
Listen and watch live!
Monday - Friday
2:00 PM EST
Mon., Wed. and Thurs.
8:00 PM EST
Dial into conference at
1-712-432-0075,
pin code 376560#,
Watch at
http://www.Everyonegetspaidweekly.biz

--------------------

+Quote Post
fibonacci
post Jan 16 2013, 09:15 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

what about the weekly payments for international members? it's not cost effective to do a weekly bank transfer if the amount is small. any info is appreciated, thanks.

+Quote Post
TomekaP
post Jan 31 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 156,896

Is this program still Alive?

+Quote Post
obriq7
post Feb 2 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 177,322

TelexFree
Advertise & Tecnology

AD PLACEMENT PAYMENT
Simply put, a member has the option to buy a $299 ADCENTRAL
PACKAGE (which comprises of 10 product software units) and by placing just 1 company ad per day, which promotes this product, you earn yourself $20 a week for 52 weeks ($299 turns into $1040 just for placing your weekly ads….No sponsoring, no other special requirements)
OR, a member has the option to buy a $1375 ADCENTRAL FAMILY PACKAGE (which comprises of 50 product software units) and by placing 5 company ads per day, which promotes this product, you earn yourself $100 a week for 52 weeks ($1375 turns into $5200 just for placing your weekly ads….Again, no sponsoring or special requirements needed).

RETAIL COMMISSIONS
Should the ads that you place online daily promoting the company’s product lead to a sale OR, should you be actively promoting this product to friends, family, or anyone offline (as it’s a very useful product indeed), each sale will result in a 90% COMMISSION for that product for the first month. This means for every product that you initially sell, you make a retail commission of $44.91.

SPONSORSHIP BONUS
You earn $20 for every member that you recruit who purchases a $299 AdCentral Package and $100 for every member that you recruit who purchases a $1375 Family Ad Central Package. There are no limits to the number of members that you can recruit and therefore no limit to your sponsorship bonus.

BINARY BONUS
As long as you have recruited two personal referrals (one on your left and one on your right in your binary) as well as having ONE CUSTOMER (note: you can be your own customer), then you are entitled to this Binary Bonus. Anytime that you complete A CYCLE (having one new member on your left and a corresponding new member on your right, regardless of who referred these members) you earn $20 (for the AdCentral level) and $80 (for the Family AdCentral level). This is huge and can add up to some significant money. The company allows you to earn up to $15,000 PER DAY.

RETAIL RESIDUAL COMMISSIONS ( 5 LEVELS DEEP )
Seeing that this product comes with a recurring monthly cost, you receive $4.99 PER MONTH from each of your DIRECT CUSTOMERS who have purchased the product from you AND you also receive $0.99 PER MONTH from all the customers belonging to all of your downline members down an entire 5 GENERATIONS. HUGE RESIDUAL MONTHLY INCOME for all of those who would be dedicated and actively building this business.

6 GENERATIONS OF INCOME
As if it couldn’t get any better, you can receive 2% of all the money that your downline receive just for placing their ads. This extends down 6 generations of downline.

You purchase a package, you post your ads and get paid. You refer others to this program and they do the same, everyone placing their ads and getting paid. YOU now receive 2% of ALL of these peoples earnings that they received from placing their ads…down 6 generations.

If everyone sponsored 4 members to earn TelexFree income who did the same, you would be earning over $43,000 a month just 6 generations deep…..THAT’S HUGE!!

This money is paid weekly.

GROUP EARNINGS BONUS POOL
Members who attain 22 cycles per day for 20 days straight share in 1% of another of the Company’s Bonus Pools.

This is easily attainable as your entire network basically builds your binary for you and earnings there can really be outstanding.

TEAM BUILDER BONUS POOL
Members who are at the $1375 level package who personally sponsor 10 people within 60 days who also come in at the $1375 level, will share in another 2% additional bonus pool of up to $39,000 a year.

HOTEL COMPANY SHARES-Starting October 2013
The company is doing a Joint Venture with Best Western where they plan to build 500 Hotels in Brazil.
Telexfree members will be allowed to purchase shares in these hotels from October 2013 and receive income from these shares for an 11 YEAR period.

THE PRODUCT
The basic product is unlimited long distance calling to over 40 countries whether you’re calling to/from a mobile phone or regular land-line. That basic product retails for $49.90 per month and leverages the technology of a 13 year old company. The company also has a network marketing component that allows members to profit share by promoting the company with free advertising on the web.

REGISTER NOW AS A PROMOTER AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED!

+Quote Post
obriq7
post Feb 2 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 177,322

REQUESTED MODS TO BRING THIS BACK AT HYBRID ACTIVE SECTION.

THIS IS GENERATING SOME MAJOR BUZZ IN MY NECK OF WOODS. ADDING THIS TO OUR TEAM PORTFOLIO

This post has been edited by obriq7: Feb 2 2013, 10:42 PM

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

97 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement