Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Teamvinh International - TeamVinh.com , TeamVinh is going to revolutionize the MLM industry
Dirigir
post Oct 16 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 488,789

TeamVinh.com International is going to revolutionize the MLM industry. They just had a hugh pre launch Sept. 22. TeamVinh will be officially launch on Nov. 26, 2012. You actualy have untill that date to join and become a founder of the company. There is only one group above founder. If you wait till after the official launch then you can only get in on the lower lever. Which you still will because of the money you can make. But I can tell you that being a founder pay's several times what the lower will get.

Now listen to this. TeamVinh International is NOT IN ANY WAY A MLM COMPANY TeamVimh is going to take certain MLM companies and make them successful. I saw a few listed in here that is on TeamVinh's list. Just go to this link and check it out. It cost $39 to join. There is no recruting for a down line, they do it all for you. No selling, no nothing. It's is well worth looking at. Follow the link below. Let me know please what you think

My referral link: http://www.TeamVinh.com/cashflowadvice

For the one's who don't like using referral links can jump over me with this link below.
http://www.teamvinh.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Yippee
post Oct 16 2012, 09:12 PM
Post #2

*** TOP PANDA ***
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 461

If this is "NOT IN ANY WAY A MLM COMPANY", then why did you post it in the MLM section of the forum?

--------------------
Hey... who wants to kick some major a$$ doing something very different... on a very large scale?
PM me for details, but only if you're serious!

MMG Rules & Procedures | Advertise on MMG | Introduce yourself
MMG Support Desk | How to perform an effective forum search | Upgrade your MMG account

+Quote Post
Dirigir
post Nov 2 2012, 06:27 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (Yippee @ Oct 17 2012, 12:12 AM) *
If this is "NOT IN ANY WAY A MLM COMPANY", then why did you post it in the MLM section of the forum?

Because it has everything to do with MLM companies. I'm sure you know what percentage of members ever make money from any MLM company. I think it is about 1% of membersthat ever make any money. That leave 99% of all other members are unsuccessfull of making any money. Actually that 99% loses on average $650 with any given MLM company. That's an average so you know there are a lot of individuals losing a lot more that. Ask yourself why is this that MLM companies have such a bad record when it comes to being profitable for the average member. But yet joining MLM companies are as popluar as ever. Some people believe that the only ones making any money is the members that start up the MLM company. Once they fell that they have got just about all money possible from the MLM company it shuts down and go out of business. Leaving the to members with all the money to start up another MLM company. Now that is called a scam which is illegal. If you join that kind of a MLM company you will certainly lose any money you have invested.

This is where TeamVinh.com International comes in to play. Now granted TeamVinh.com International will not be involved with any MLM company that is not on the up and up. Although TeamVinh.com International is not a MLM company but they do work directly with MLM companies. MLM companies are paying TeamVinh.com International to help them become successfull. We are talking about some of the largest MLM companies in the world inviting TeamVinh.com International to come in and show them how to be a successful. Granted TeamVinh.com International is going to change how MLM companies operate.

Now think of this for a little while. Who would you rather invest in? A MLM company who is seeking help to become successful or the non-MLM company (TeamVinh.com International) that is being hired to teach them how to build a good MLM company. That is why I posted it in this forum. I think it fits the subject of the forum. It will also give other members posting in this forum some hope that one day the MLM company they have invested all their savings in will be profitable. I am sure it will be if it seeks the directions and knowledge that TeamVinh.com International has for MLM companies.

Edit: links removed

P.S. Look we all need a company like TeamVinh.com International to help the MLM industry get their good name back.

This post has been edited by ~fishie~: Nov 12 2012, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
davidbatchelor
post Nov 9 2012, 02:01 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 493,318

QUOTE (Dirigir @ Nov 3 2012, 02:27 PM) *
This is where TeamVinh.com International comes in to play. Now granted TeamVinh.com International will not be involved with any MLM company that is not on the up and up.

Actually that has not been the case with TeamVinh in the past as they have got involved with some scams such as ASEA in the past.

--------------------
FREE Video Reveals The #1 Secret To MLM Recruiting! Watch Video!

+Quote Post
davidbatchelor
post Nov 9 2012, 02:12 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (Dirigir @ Nov 3 2012, 02:27 PM) *
MLM companies are paying TeamVinh.com International to help them become successfull. We are talking about some of the largest MLM companies in the world inviting TeamVinh.com International to come in and show them how to be a successful. Granted TeamVinh.com International is going to change how MLM companies operate.

Hmm, so if they are paying Team Vinh to become successful, how can they be some of the largest MLM companies.? Either they are already successful because they are the largest MLM companies or they are not. It can't be both as that simply doesn't make sense my friend.

As far as I am aware, the only MLM company TeamVinh has aligned itself with recently is Savings Highway.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrInteresting
post Nov 9 2012, 06:32 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 326,045

Team Vinh uses a 3 X matrix payplan. They are MLM. They're product though is building your PRIMARY mlm. I wonder how it works though. What if your primary MLM sucks, how will they build it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirigir
post Nov 12 2012, 05:12 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (MrInteresting @ Nov 9 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Team Vinh uses a 3 X matrix payplan. They are MLM. They're product though is building your PRIMARY mlm. I wonder how it works though. What if your primary MLM sucks, how will they build it?

I'm glad to see that there are more people than me interested in Team Vinh. Try searching on Google "team vinh international" without the quotes. Last time I did our whole discussion on Team Vinh made it to #1 on Google. If you have not joined yet you better hurry up because Team Vinh offically launchs on November 19, 2012. If you wait till after the launch than there will be no top positions to be had. Here is the link so you can get in before the 19th.

Edit: links removed, links are only allowed in first post. thank you

This post has been edited by ~fishie~: Nov 12 2012, 07:18 PM

+Quote Post
MrInteresting
post Nov 13 2012, 03:20 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 326,045

Top positions huh? But the company is three years old. How can it still be "top" position?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Evaluator
post Nov 13 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 391,694

QUOTE (MrInteresting @ Nov 13 2012, 05:20 AM) *
Top positions huh? But the company is three years old. How can it still be "top" position?

Text on the TeamVinh site:

"VERY SPECIAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
After almost 4 years of infrastructure development, trial and error, and testing, "V" is now in Formal Pre-Launch!

Therefore, people still have the opportunity to join as Founder Members......for the next few days only !

--------------------
url="http://www.vinhelite.com/dreamsofprofit.html"]JOIN THE TEAMVINH REVOLUTION !!![/url]

+Quote Post
Evaluator
post Nov 13 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

QUOTE (davidbatchelor @ Nov 9 2012, 04:01 AM) *
Actually that has not been the case with TeamVinh in the past as they have got involved with some scams such as ASEA in the past.

Actually David, I was a member of ASEA via TeamVinh, and though I was disappointed in their subsequent refusal to allow TeamVinh's signups (made on my behalf) as "personal signups" (and therefore I was paid no commissions for them) , their product was always promptly received. This was one of TeamVinh's initial "trials and errors", and as soon as it was clear that Asea would not honour their commitment to TV, we dropped out. ( TeamVinh did build me a huge downline though, so that was a bit of a letdown to swallow !)

I am convinced that Savings Highway will be a different story thouugh, due to the integrity of the CEO. cheer12.gif

--------------------
url="http://www.vinhelite.com/dreamsofprofit.html"]JOIN THE TEAMVINH REVOLUTION !!![/url]

+Quote Post
Evaluator
post Nov 13 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

QUOTE (MrInteresting @ Nov 9 2012, 08:32 AM) *

To understand how it works, please enter the TeamVinh website and click on "How It Works" in the righthand menu.

The product TeamVinh will build is your Third Party MLM downline, and this is a company already approved by TeamVinh: ie. Savings Highway. This is a well established company, with excellent products.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Evaluator
post Nov 13 2012, 05:56 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

QUOTE (Evaluator @ Nov 13 2012, 03:51 PM) *
To understand how it works, please enter the TeamVinh website and click on "How It Works" in the righthand menu.

The product TeamVinh will build is your Third Party MLM downline, and this is a company already approved by TeamVinh: ie. Savings Highway. This is a well established company, with excellent products.

VPAKS are TeamVinh’s flagship product that produces 2 Personal Enrolments (PE) for the network marketer and places them under him/her in Savings Highway- the approved MLM Company. The 2 PEs will in turn have 2 VPAKS fulfilled each below them in due course, so on and so forth, up to 15 levels. So, simply put, network marketers have TeamVinh’s professional team and technology selling for them and building their 3rd Party MLM (Savings Highway) downline. TeamVinh propelling Savings Highway uses a high-efficacy 2×15 forced matrix to ensure maximum success for anyone who engages TeamVinh to build their Savings Highway business

--------------------

+Quote Post
davidbatchelor
post Nov 14 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (Evaluator @ Nov 14 2012, 01:56 PM) *
VPAKS are TeamVinh’s flagship product that produces 2 Personal Enrolments (PE) for the network marketer and places them under him/her in Savings Highway- the approved MLM Company. The 2 PEs will in turn have 2 VPAKS fulfilled each below them in due course, so on and so forth, up to 15 levels. So, simply put, network marketers have TeamVinh’s professional team and technology selling for them and building their 3rd Party MLM (Savings Highway) downline. TeamVinh propelling Savings Highway uses a high-efficacy 2×15 forced matrix to ensure maximum success for anyone who engages TeamVinh to build their Savings Highway business

Having looked at the Savings Highway site, there is no benefits there for members not in the USA. So why would someone pay $149.99 per month, especially when there is no value there?

Can anyone explain that?

If they can, then can they suggest who I should join in TeamVinh.

--------------------

+Quote Post
davidbatchelor
post Nov 14 2012, 11:57 AM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (Evaluator @ Nov 14 2012, 09:32 AM) *
Actually David, I was a member of ASEA via TeamVinh, and though I was disappointed in their subsequent refusal to allow TeamVinh's signups (made on my behalf) as "personal signups" (and therefore I was paid no commissions for them) , their product was always promptly received. This was one of TeamVinh's initial "trials and errors", and as soon as it was clear that Asea would not honour their commitment to TV, we dropped out. ( TeamVinh did build me a huge downline though, so that was a bit of a letdown to swallow !)

I am convinced that Savings Highway will be a different story thouugh, due to the integrity of the CEO. cheer12.gif

What I was trying to say is that TeamVinh didn't do due diligence before getting involved with ASEA as ASEA turned out to be nothing more then salt water sold in bottles.

I am surprised Vinh would put his reputation on the line like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Evaluator
post Nov 14 2012, 11:30 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (davidbatchelor @ Nov 14 2012, 01:57 PM) *
What I was trying to say is that TeamVinh didn't do due diligence before getting involved with ASEA as ASEA turned out to be nothing more then salt water sold in bottles.

I am surprised Vinh would put his reputation on the line like that.

<ROFL> cool.gif That was just a vindictive rumour, because Asea looked a bit like that and was tasteless, but there were many testimonies to its effectiveness, and I would never agree that it was a scam. It was only the compensation plan TV took exception to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement