Piero
post Sep 22 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #1

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 179,396

Welcome to TeamBuildTVI.com.

This is a team build into a highly successful program that is growing at an astonishing rate, worldwide.

The program is called Travel Ventures International Express (TVI).

TeamBuildTVI was started and is managed by an extremely capable and motivated group of individuals, who among them have a diverse range of skills and solid experience in structuring and managing successful team builds into online programs.

The core members of TeamBuildTVI have a long-standing and close working relationship. We are spread around the globe. Our foundation is therefore strong and functional. You will find that in TeamBuildTVI there is a camaraderie and co-operation like you are unlikely to experience elsewhere- just come into our chat room and see for yourself!

In a rush? CLICK HERE for team info, access to video presentation and sign-up instructions.

Basically, TVI works as follows: On cycling the first matrix, you earn $500 plus an automatic entry into the next matrix. On cycling this second matrix, you earn $15,000 plus an automatic re-entry into this same $15,000 matrix. (Oh, and all sorts of other stuff, like 5 star accommodation, flights, etc. - best viewed on the video and powerpoint presentation)

There are numerous teambuilds available into TVI- What makes TeamBuildTVI special?

TeamBuildTVI has a unique approach to ensure that all members cycle the second 'Express Board' matrix as quickly as possible, since this is where the real money is to be made. The focus is therefore very clearly on this second matrix.

How do we do this?

By entering our members into the matrix in a structured and ordered fashion so that each member gets two downline members allocated. This ensures the most rapid cycling by preventing the matrix from widening unnecessarily, thus cycling members through the $15,000 'Express Board' as quickly as possible.

Why join this teambuild into TVI rather than entering individually?

Of course you can join individually, if you are confident that you can get two referrals and that your referrals will each get two referrals- at least 6 levels deep- else you won't cycle the 'Express board'.
TeamBuildTVI makes it possible for individuals to sign up and then benefit from being entered as a cohesive team, with the matrix filled at best possible speed and no unneccessary widening of the matrix.
Having a large and continually growing team pushing you from behind, will ensure your continued cycling at best speed.
TeamBuildTVI makes available a chat room with live chat support, splash, landing and lead capture pages with auto-responders to send follow-up emails to interested people until they sign up.
Other marketing materials like banners, pre-written emails, a video presentation, powerpoint presentation and seo advertising by the team admin are provided.
If you are a pro marketer- you can probably do all of this by yourself. If you're not, however, we know from experience that a well-structured teambuild has the best chance of success. Add to that TeamBuilderTVI's unique approach, and you have a winner.

A program of paying-it-forward (pif) is part of the team strategy, but will only become functional later on. For now, all members are required to pay their way in, and then to pay-it-forward for one member once the first matrix is cycled.
On cycling, you will therefore have your initial investment back and will be expected to use the other half of earnings to pif someone in. Members who have been piffed in will be expected to pif two members in on cycling the first matrix, since they had no initial out-of-pocket expense.

What is the logic behind this- why not keep all of one's earnings?

Simply- to bring as many new members as possible as quickly as possible into the team matrix, thus pushing everyone else through to the 'Express Board' as quickly as possible! Remember, the team focus is on where the real money is- the $15,000 paying 'Express Board'.

CLICK HERE for team info, access to video presentation and sign-up instructions.

Best wishes and good profits to you!

Piero

Edited at thread starter's request.

This post has been edited by Hula: Sep 22 2009, 09:23 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

rennn
post Sep 22 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 170,094

There are so many tvi teambuilds in the forums, my head is spinning. Is it possible that some of the other teambuilds here are possible under or above you and you can all join forces? Or are all of you in separate ones?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Piero
post Sep 22 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

QUOTE (rennn @ Sep 22 2009, 07:03 PM) *
There are so many tvi teambuilds in the forums, my head is spinning. Is it possible that some of the other teambuilds here are possible under or above you and you can all join forces? Or are all of you in separate ones?

Hi Rennn,

All of the teams are building their own matrices and are therefore in seperate legs under seperate uplines- so no, I do not think that forces can be joined.

Bear in mind that this program is HUGE and is set to really take off now (do take a look at the video, if you haven't done so already)- which is perhaps why you are seeing so many builds .

The different teams are not competing- they are all building their own downlines in the same program. (Although one could of course say that teams are competing for members- but this would be the case in any event, with or without teams. In matrix structures everyone competes for members. Team or individual. The exception would be for straight-line cyclers etc., where all build to the same straight line)

Also, different teams have different approaches and methods. Some are geographically bound.
Best I can suggest is to spend a bit of time looking at the ones that appeal to you, and then make an informed decision and going with a team where you feel confident and comfortable. Hope this helps.

Most certainly though, unless you are an absolute pro at referring, joining in a vibrant team build will give you a much better chance of success.

Piero

--------------------

+Quote Post
rennn
post Sep 22 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

If some of the other teams are also saying they will get you 2 people, I suppose the real difference between them would be the speed of this happening. It is a rare teambuild where everyone gets 2 in a fast manner and that the people at the end of the line, aren't left w/o anyone. So, tell me how yours will handle these types of complaints. How will it be different?

Also, I don't understand why the company has these e vouchers, which are confusing and cumbersome. If we don't have or want LR, why can't we just send the money directly to the company? A few people I talked to about this, said it is too hard to join, so didn't

--------------------

+Quote Post
Piero
post Sep 22 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #5

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

As TVI is still fairly new, the voucher system , which may seem cumbersome will resolve itself in time as more members cycle through the first matrix. The speed at which teams provide 2 downline will also vary. Our approach is to preorder vouchers and always to place 2 direct downline at one time. We are effectively 'queueing' our team members with those who wish to join and ensuring everyone is placed correctly.

This takes time and as with all team builds and with internet programs generally, the time factor is important. We do anticipate that we will pick up speed as we progress and our pif system will ensure that we always have members waiting to be placed.

It is a continuous process and we are recruiting via personal contacts as well as advertising. As we are placing effectvely in groups of 3, no one will be left behind as this keeps our matrix build deep rather than wide.

I cannot advise on other team builds but hope that this explains ours

--------------------

+Quote Post
mahembree95487
post Sep 22 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 156,554

This is the best TeamBuild on the net today. If anybody is looking for a Team who truly cares that each and every member benefits then you have come to the right place. This team does it best to insure that those without the means to enter opportunities will be helped by the other members of the team. The only thing they ask in return for their generosity is that the member pay it forward to the next person who needs a little help.

There is no room for greed in this team - Everybody succeeds or else nobody does.

TVI and this Team were made for each other - Join the op, invite 2 and help them do the same. Without that combination nobody will cycle - it only takes two and then help those two get their two................ brilliant!!

Join the team that really cares that everybody succeeds - you can't go wrong with us or TVI.

Why I like TVI - I cycled 6 hours after joining - I am up $250 and didn't have to spend thousands to get here!! I will cycle the express in about a week to 10 days from now!! My two directs will cycle the express a week to 10 days after that!! What more can I say - Join us and join TVI!!

Why I like TeamBuild TVI - their sincerity, their friendship and their genuine desire to see each and every one on the team reach their dreams or at least come very darn close.

Come in to TVI with this team and you will have your 2 direct invites placed below you if you need help. If you need to be funded - just ask and we will figure out a way to get you funded - but remember - you must pay it forward to the next person who needs help!!

Michelle H.

+Quote Post
Piero
post Sep 24 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #7

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Further reply to Rennn's earlier question: If some of the other teams are also saying they will get you 2 people, I suppose the real difference between them would be the speed of this happening. It is a rare teambuild where everyone gets 2 in a fast manner and that the people at the end of the line, aren't left w/o anyone.

Here is an excerpt from the latest TeamBuildtvi.com admin:

Remember our aim is for everyone to have 2 direct downline before they hit the express board and we will still be placing in groups to keep us deep rather than wide in the matrix. If anyone else in the business doesn't, then those people will just sit in the express board and get 'jumped' by those who do (our team)

What we have worked out is that, (for all of our members), we gain another spillover position somewhere else in the team so we get 2 for 1. This will build our downline faster.

Please note well the last sentence. It is important- This '2 for 1' causes our members to cycle faster. I am not at liberty to divulge the full detail of our strategy here (come into the team- we'll show you proof).

Most teams will tell you that they will (some say MAY--lol) get you two, but what sets TeamBuidtvi.com significantly apart is a) our very clear focus on the express board and b) our strategy which ensures that all members benefit from their upline, as well as from their downline.

The success of the upline in our team depends absolutely on the successful advancement through the matrix of ALL downline members. As such, people at the end of the line are most certainly not left behind. On the contrary- that's where we concentrate all of our building effort!

TVi was MADE for teambuilds- provided they are done right! Else you may be left sitting in express board and being 'jumped'.

Piero

--------------------

+Quote Post
rennn
post Sep 25 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Thanks for the further explanation. Interesting plan. I sent you a pm.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Piero
post Sep 26 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #9

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

QUOTE (rennn @ Sep 26 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Thanks for the further explanation. Interesting plan. I sent you a pm.

Received it rennn, and have replied. Hope I've answered all you Q's!
(look forward to seeing you on the team wink.gif )

Piero

This post has been edited by Piero: Sep 26 2009, 03:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
coralbay
post Sep 26 2009, 05:52 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 175,670

Of course you can join individually, if you are confident that you can get two referrals and that your referrals will each get two referrals- at least 6 levels deep- else you won't cycle the 'Express board'.
TeamBuildTVI makes it possible for individuals to sign up and then benefit from being entered as a cohesive team, with the matrix filled at best possible speed and no unneccessary widening of the matrix.
Having a large and continually growing team pushing you from behind, will ensure your continued cycling at best speed.
TeamBuildTVI makes available a chat room with live chat support, splash, landing and lead capture pages with auto-responders to send follow-up emails to interested people until they sign up.
Other marketing materials like banners, pre-written emails, a video presentation, powerpoint presentation and seo advertising by the team admin are provided.
If you are a pro marketer- you can probably do all of this by yourself. If you're not, however, we know from experience that a well-structured teambuild has the best chance of success. Add to that TeamBuilderTVI's unique approach, and you have a winner.

A program of paying-it-forward (pif) is part of the team strategy, but will only become functional later on. For now, all members are required to pay their way in, and then to pay-it-forward for one member once the first matrix is cycled.
On cycling, you will therefore have your initial investment back and will be expected to use the other half of earnings to pif someone in. Members who have been piffed in will be expected to pif two members in on cycling the first matrix, since they had no initial out-of-pocket expense.

What is the logic behind this- why not keep all of one's earnings?

Simply- to bring as many new members as possible as quickly as possible into the team matrix, thus pushing everyone else through to the 'Express Board' as quickly as possible! Remember, the team focus is on where the real money is- the $15,000 paying 'Express Board'.

WOW, finally a team with some forethought, I think you guys are spot on with your strategy here.

I have seen TVI around for a while now along with several teambuilds and I have been approached many times about joining. Been in teambuilds before as I am one of those people who just cannot seem to recruit the numbers necessary to succeed in these programs. However after been approached again yesterday about joining TVI, and reading some more today on the pay plan, I began thinking, wouldnt it be awesome to do a teambuild where those who get paid actually put back some of that to paying it forward to getting others in, its a win win situation, it helps those unable to afford to pay in and it helps the whole team as it would cycle everyone through quicker by having more people join the team, I would think it would anyways.

So kudos to you guys

--------------------

+Quote Post
Piero
post Sep 26 2009, 06:13 AM
Post #11

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

QUOTE (coralbay @ Sep 26 2009, 03:52 PM) *
WOW, finally a team with some forethought, I think you guys are spot on with your strategy here.

I have seen TVI around for a while now along with several teambuilds and I have been approached many times about joining. Been in teambuilds before as I am one of those people who just cannot seem to recruit the numbers necessary to succeed in these programs. However after been approached again yesterday about joining TVI, and reading some more today on the pay plan, I began thinking, wouldnt it be awesome to do a teambuild where those who get paid actually put back some of that to paying it forward to getting others in, its a win win situation, it helps those unable to afford to pay in and it helps the whole team as it would cycle everyone through quicker by having more people join the team, I would think it would anyways.

So kudos to you guys

Hi coralbay,

Thanks for those kind words!
And yes, you are spot-on with your assessment. Add to that our strategy...
You are most welcome to join us. TeamBuildTvi.com is still new and in early days- I would urge anyone who is considering it to join as soon as possible. You can now get in at close to the top...
This team is gathering momentum.

Best wishes,

Piero

--------------------

+Quote Post
coralbay
post Sep 26 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 175,670

QUOTE (Piero @ Sep 26 2009, 10:13 PM) *
Hi coralbay,

Thanks for those kind words!
And yes, you are spot-on with your assessment. Add to that our strategy...
You are most welcome to join us. TeamBuildTvi.com is still new and in early days- I would urge anyone who is considering it to join as soon as possible. You can now get in at close to the top...
This team is gathering momentum.

Best wishes,

Piero

Hi Piero

I want to pm you but i dont have enough posts yet, could you please pm me?

Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
Piero
post Sep 26 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #13

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

QUOTE (coralbay @ Sep 27 2009, 05:09 AM) *
Hi Piero

I want to pm you but i dont have enough posts yet, could you please pm me?

Thanks

Done-please check your inbox!

--------------------

+Quote Post
minijames
post Oct 3 2009, 01:17 AM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 182,361

Hey guys.. how do you folks do this? It's awesome .. my mum.. bless her heart .. paid me and sis in here because she thought it was the best team she'd seen .. and said it would help pay my uni fees .. lol.. well already I'm on the third level.. just a few more and I'll be in pay position.. ya know.. where they pay you the $500? course like everyone else in our team.. mum's gonna get her investment back and I'm gonna help someone else get in... because it's really like the best way .. pushes everyone up an it'll help sis too because she's on the level below me right now... she's saving for a deposit on a house with her man ya know so.. she may get there sooner than she thinks! ... awesome... thanks Mum.. I owe ya!

--------------------
Teambuilder Direct your professional success solution

Start with SwiftcashDirect

then Your2ForYou

Then Road2Fortune5

Then the big boys :) Fortune5Minutes and upwards to $500 + a day all for a measly $4 start ....

Totally awesome !

+Quote Post
aussiegold
post Oct 3 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 46,354

What a pleasant change from my current "sponsor". This is what he sent me this morning via Skype:

please contact me today --- I need to know if you have at least one person to put in this weekend --- I have someone I am signing up which wud give u a 2nd ---- but if u don;t I may have to place mine elsewhere

And to think I still have to reimburse this guy for his voucher!

Simply don't have the funds to join again right now.......any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Phil(aussiegold).

PS: I created my own site to promote this, but with the website under maintenance all week, haven't had much success.

It Only Takes Two

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement