Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines

DO NOT Announce a site that already been posted, Keep all discussion about a site in the same thread.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
Do a >Search< before you announce a new site!

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Swom - Swom.com, Refer 1, Get 2 for FREE! (Now in Pre-Launch!)
pinoynyc
post Jan 30 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #1

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 114,356

I'm not the Admin!

I wanted to let you know about a POWERFUL new marketing system that is about to see people FLOCK to get it...

Did you know that the #1 reason why 95% of network marketers fail is because they lack duplication and mentoring?

Lack of duplication is like a DISEASE in our industry and something needs to be done!

Introducing... Swom!

It stands for 'Super World of Marketing' and it's set to ROCK the industry!

This system will work for you 24/7 for ANY & ALL of your opportunities!

It also generates prospects and leads for you like there's no tomorrow.

Get your pre-launch position right now .. for every lead you put into the system YOU GET 2 FRE'E!!!

But hurry... before your downline beats you to it!

Refer 1, Get 2 Free!

The great thing is that your network can grow rapidly. Every time you personally refer one person, you receive two extra people in your network -- meaning you get THREE TIMES your effort! And if they upgrade you can earn commissions permanently from them month after month!

Join Here

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mmgcjm
post Jan 30 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

OMG, I JUST JOINED BUT NOTICED SOMETHING INTERESTING IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE MEMBER'S AREA!

Swom.com

* Logged in as Chris M (Sign out)
* Help

Presented by Steven Sigman

I AM OUT OF THIS ONE!

--------------------
***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear!

This is BY FAR the worst "industry" in the world! There are better people (ethically) dealing drugs than there are in this hell! The ONLY driving force for so many is GREED!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Jan 30 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 33,391

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Jan 30 2010, 10:26 AM) *
OMG, I JUST JOINED BUT NOTICED SOMETHING INTERESTING IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE MEMBER'S AREA!

Swom.com

* Logged in as Chris M (Sign out)
* Help

Presented by Steven Sigman

I AM OUT OF THIS ONE!

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up Chris. Anything that has Steve's name on it is best to stay away from.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pinoynyc
post Jan 31 2010, 03:33 AM
Post #4

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 114,356

QUOTE (thebeachworks @ Jan 30 2010, 11:08 AM) *
Good to know. Thanks for the heads up Chris. Anything that has Steve's name on it is best to stay away from.

Oh Gosh! I didn't notice that grrrrrrrrrr! oops.gif I didn't search before posting it here. Anyway, ignore it guys! Thanks Chris! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jan 31 2010, 05:03 AM
Post #5

MMG Addict
Group Icon

You're welcome Russell

--------------------
***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear!

This is BY FAR the worst "industry" in the world! There are better people (ethically) dealing drugs than there are in this hell! The ONLY driving force for so many is GREED!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
zacsdad
post Jan 31 2010, 09:25 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 19,419

Hey everyone,

for those that dont know, why should we stay away from said steve?

Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Jan 31 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

QUOTE (zacsdad @ Jan 31 2010, 10:25 AM) *
Hey everyone,

for those that dont know, why should we stay away from said steve?

Thanks!

He is a major scammer. From what I have experienced and seen happen is technical issues always arise. You will most like see money and referrals magically appear in your account, but good luck in actually receiving that money.

I have learned my lesson more than once with him and it is best to stay away from anything with his name on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SwomAdmin
post Feb 17 2010, 02:12 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 199,501

Hi there I am Jack Whitehall, the Admin of Swom.com.

I've just come across this post.

I can confirm that Steve Sigman is NOT the owner of this site, nor is he related to the site in any way.

I have searched our system and can see that he has created an account profile. You must have clicked on his referral link which is why it says 'Presented by Steve Sigman'. If you click on someone elses referral link it will give a different name.

We are a real site which is growing rapidly as a 'Social Networking site for Marketers that PAYS' - we welcome all members as long as they follow our member guidelines.

We pay high levels of commissions monthly and you get to meet new contacts too.

We are currently in PRELAUNCH so now in the best time to get in!

http://www.swom.com (or use link on first post)

Jack

This post has been edited by SwomAdmin: Feb 17 2010, 02:13 AM

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Feb 17 2010, 04:04 AM
Post #9

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Sorry about that Jack. I stand corrected.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Feb 17 2010, 04:41 AM
Post #10

MMG Addict
Group Icon

One thing I don't understand is how I ended up signing up under Steve Sigman when pinoynyc was the only link that I ever used.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SwomAdmin
post Feb 19 2010, 07:44 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 199,501

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Feb 17 2010, 12:41 PM) *
One thing I don't understand is how I ended up signing up under Steve Sigman when pinoynyc was the only link that I ever used.

Hi,

I've just checked on the link you mentioned. The referral ID is 34119 which is Steve Sigman's account.

Perhaps pinoynyc on this forum is Steve Sigman?

Can we start a new (more positive rolleyes.gif ) thread for Swom? The first page is full of incorrect information on Swom and I can see why it would worry some people unless they read the entire conversation...

Jack

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Feb 19 2010, 08:47 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Feb 17 2010, 04:04 AM) *
Sorry about that Jack. I stand corrected.

Same here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
knocks
post Feb 28 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 196,034

Hi SwomAdmin,

Can you tell us more about the "personal Matrix"? How does the structure look? Can't find the details

Kamisan

--------------------

+Quote Post
Utley103
post Mar 2 2010, 08:11 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 145,289

Wow, Swom IS Really Growing Fast. Yesterday it was ranked 3000th in Alexa. Seems like it's really taking off. I'm just figuring out how this all works. Nice to see the Swom Boss here posting at MMG.

+Quote Post
simplelife
post Mar 2 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 23,305

QUOTE (Utley103 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:11 AM) *
Wow, Swom IS Really Growing Fast. Yesterday it was ranked 3000th in Alexa. Seems like it's really taking off. I'm just figuring out how this all works. Nice to see the Swom Boss here posting at MMG.

Yea its really taking off...SO IS THE ADMINISTRATORS!! furious.gif

Looks like after the launch they dissapeared... never any news from company, nothing has been changed since launch...tons of glitches...no more inviting members to your groups...I Think We Have Been Had!!!!!

From one member..."My payment statement showed Volcalix Technologies for received payment. Try the phone # on my statement and it has been disconnected. We have been had. Time to replace my card now or the charges will continue."

I hope not....

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement