Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Somevisits - Somevisits.com, $750 a month surfing
Utley103
post Oct 15 2013, 07:58 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 145,289

http://SomeVisits.com

What Is SomeVisits Worker's Account?

By signing up SomeVisits worker's account you are able to work online anywhere in the world. In our worker's account we give you our advertisers websites to visit by following RPV (Required Page Views). By visiting 200 websites per day you can earn approximately $750 / Month.

How Much Will I Earn With Workers Account
There is no fix income. But If you visit 200 websites per day by following RPV (Required Page Views) & work 30 days you can earn approximately $750

Benefits
As a SomeVisits advertiser, we can help you create and maintain a more successful advertising solution for your product. From day one, we work to understand your business as well as your performance goals, enabling us to design a successful campaign to maximize your results.GeoTargeted TrafficServed in more than 200 countries across the globe. Select any country in your campaign. TechnologyNext-generation solutions tailored to your product's requirements. RPV (Required Page Views) SystemYou can set RPV (Required Page Views) in your campaign. The Default RPV is 1 but you can select up to 5 RPV for your campaign. Complete Reporting & Analytics SystemSomeVisits provide you complete reporting system, by going to Campaign Reports you are able to see reports on daily bases. Return Visitors FrequencyWith the powerful SomeVisits Technology you can set return visitors Frequency Capping 1 day to 10 days. More Then 50 FiltersIn your Advertiser account you are able to set more then 50 filters like accepted browser, accepted country, accepted language, accepted operating system, time period, time zone, accepted states, worker age, worker gender and worker city and much more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

garywelsh
post Oct 15 2013, 09:03 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

Do they pay well in your programme?

QUOTE (Utley103 @ Oct 15 2013, 07:58 AM) *
http://SomeVisits.com

What Is SomeVisits Worker's Account?

By signing up SomeVisits worker's account you are able to work online anywhere in the world. In our worker's account we give you our advertisers websites to visit by following RPV (Required Page Views). By visiting 200 websites per day you can earn approximately $750 / Month.

How Much Will I Earn With Workers Account
There is no fix income. But If you visit 200 websites per day by following RPV (Required Page Views) & work 30 days you can earn approximately $750

Benefits
As a SomeVisits advertiser, we can help you create and maintain a more successful advertising solution for your product. From day one, we work to understand your business as well as your performance goals, enabling us to design a successful campaign to maximize your results.GeoTargeted TrafficServed in more than 200 countries across the globe. Select any country in your campaign. TechnologyNext-generation solutions tailored to your product's requirements. RPV (Required Page Views) SystemYou can set RPV (Required Page Views) in your campaign. The Default RPV is 1 but you can select up to 5 RPV for your campaign. Complete Reporting & Analytics SystemSomeVisits provide you complete reporting system, by going to Campaign Reports you are able to see reports on daily bases. Return Visitors FrequencyWith the powerful SomeVisits Technology you can set return visitors Frequency Capping 1 day to 10 days. More Then 50 FiltersIn your Advertiser account you are able to set more then 50 filters like accepted browser, accepted country, accepted language, accepted operating system, time period, time zone, accepted states, worker age, worker gender and worker city and much more.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dedalosx
post Oct 16 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 528,849

is there a payment proof?

--------------------
Signature Removed. Please Review Signature Rules.

+Quote Post
fernan0019
post Oct 21 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 529,348

$750 by just visiting sites ? I doubt that can happen. We need proof of payment from this site to believe it is even genuine.

--------------------
signature removed

+Quote Post
nadeem1984
post Oct 28 2013, 03:18 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 529,842

QUOTE (fernan0019 @ Oct 21 2013, 11:51 PM) *
$750 by just visiting sites ? I doubt that can happen. We need proof of payment from this site to believe it is even genuine.

$750 is for US Workers only. They pay very less rates to Asian Workers. I got paid from somevisits.com in Pakistan but they don't pay as written on website $750. In Pakistan workers not able to earn $750.

+Quote Post
Moosa93
post Oct 28 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 529,934

QUOTE (nadeem1984 @ Oct 28 2013, 03:18 AM) *
$750 is for US Workers only. They pay very less rates to Asian Workers. I got paid from somevisits.com in Pakistan but they don't pay as written on website $750. In Pakistan workers not able to earn $750.

Brother I am From Pakistan Too I have Earned 450$ now how can i get them i think that it isnt avalible in pakistan

+Quote Post
ziauljabbar
post Nov 10 2013, 03:38 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 530,853

bro how will i get some visits money in pakistan...mean by which method...? which method so u use for recieving ur money from some visits ??[color="#FF00FF"][/color][font="Arial Black"][/font]

+Quote Post
Kirstwyn
post Nov 12 2013, 03:48 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 528,764

I want to believe it's possible to earn so much money just by visiting sites, but considering all things, it's just too incredible. I want to see payment proofs first before even signing up and I don't think that is too much to ask.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stacy532
post Nov 30 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 286,945

QUOTE (Kirstwyn @ Nov 12 2013, 06:48 PM) *
I want to believe it's possible to earn so much money just by visiting sites, but considering all things, it's just too incredible. I want to see payment proofs first before even signing up and I don't think that is too much to ask.

same here i did a google search and this came up hope it helps seems too good to be true im sure they limit your views when u get close to cashout .. minimum is 250$ lol

http://www.ptcinvestigation.org/somevisits...ent-proofs.html

--------------------
dirt cheap diy gear ,accessories ,has referral program free shipping uses paypal
Dealextreme

worldwidesolutions kickstart your future today

+Quote Post
stacy532
post Nov 30 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 286,945

doing more research it has been proven scam same site as someclicks.com and they never pay just want u to click to get all your info.

--------------------
dirt cheap diy gear ,accessories ,has referral program free shipping uses paypal
Dealextreme

worldwidesolutions kickstart your future today

+Quote Post
ijazhanif
post Dec 18 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 533,882

QUOTE (Moosa93 @ Oct 28 2013, 11:59 PM) *
Brother I am From Pakistan Too I have Earned 450$ now how can i get them i think that it isnt avalible in pakistan

plz tell me pay out mather in pakistan...

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement