Reply to this topicStart new topic
Solid Trust Pay, Your Money Your Way!
clixx
post Feb 21 2010, 03:09 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 200,132

There are many positives to level at STP.

They affirm "Your money your way"

So why is it that they will only allow you to withdraw your money to their own
rather pricey Debit card and NOT to other Debit cards that you have already registerd
on their site?

If they have, the other cards, been verified and registered on their site then I would have thought
that there should be no security concerns.

How does that stance equate to their affirmation "Your money, your way?

Someone, please help.

clixx
a newbie. wacko.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

syber90
post Feb 21 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #2

Genius MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 38,212

QUOTE (clixx @ Feb 21 2010, 04:09 AM) *
There are many positives to level at STP.

They affirm "Your money your way"

So why is it that they will only allow you to withdraw your money to their own
rather pricey Debit card and NOT to other Debit cards that you have already registerd
on their site?

If they have, the other cards, been verified and registered on their site then I would have thought
that there should be no security concerns.

How does that stance equate to their affirmation "Your money, your way?

Someone, please help.

clixx
a newbie. wacko.gif

You're better off questioning STP directly. Only going that route will get you a proper answer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
clixx
post Feb 21 2010, 09:45 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 200,132

QUOTE (syber90 @ Feb 21 2010, 02:02 PM) *
You're better off questioning STP directly. Only going that route will get you a proper answer.

Thank you, syber90.

I am quoting them directly when I say they will only permit cash withdrawal to their own expensive debit card and to no other. I know because I have asked them.

That is why I am questioning whether it is just hipocrisy on their part to then state so boldly that:

STP, Your money, your way; when that is clearly not so. Perhaps you can all ask them to clarify for us.

Regards
clixx. smile.gif

+Quote Post
STPVoice
post Mar 10 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 186,365

QUOTE (clixx @ Feb 21 2010, 12:45 PM) *
Thank you, syber90.

I am quoting them directly when I say they will only permit cash withdrawal to their own expensive debit card and to no other. I know because I have asked them.

That is why I am questioning whether it is just hipocrisy on their part to then state so boldly that:

STP, Your money, your way; when that is clearly not so. Perhaps you can all ask them to clarify for us.

Regards
clixx. smile.gif

The answer to that is simple and these are not rules that we make, but are normal regulations with any Visa debit card. We can only deposit funds to a debit card that we have a main merchant account with, not to any other type of debit card.

As quoted from Visa's website (http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/reloadable_prepaid_card_faq.html):

"What should I do when I've spent the original amount I put on the card?

In most cases, you can simply add more money to your card. It's called "reloading" your card and you can do it where you originally purchased the card. You can also add value to the card by using it for direct deposit of your wages, tax refunds, or other disbursements, such as social security, child support, welfare or other payments. Check with the provider who issued your card for specific directions for loading additional money to your card."

You are also welcome to withdrawal your funds through one of our many other withdrawal options such as ACH/EFT, wire or cheque. Please contact our customer support or cheque out our FAQ's for further assistance with this.

We hope this helps to answer your question.

SolidTrust Pay Customer Support

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement