Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Skookbux - Skookbux.com, Want to win 50,10, 30$? Refferal and click Contest
SonofOdin
post Oct 23 2011, 06:22 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 352,578

FIRST 1000 MEMBERS WILL GET FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
FIRST 50 ULTIMATE MEMBERS WILL GET 03 MONTHS ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP IN JUST 15$

REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY
► UP TO $ 0.015 PER CLICK
► UP TO $0.0125 PER REFERRAL CLICK
► $1 MINIMUM PAYOUT FOR ULTIMATE
► NO PAYOUT MAXIMUMS
■ Instant Payment for all membership type
■ No investment needed to cashout

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

yacyma
post Nov 9 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 362,343

Hi everybody,
I'm a moderator of a GPT-type project PTC-RefBack.com.
Skookbux.com - Oh, it's something special! First admin has stolen referrals; after our request he gave back some, but another ones, - they were all wholly dead! After we placed Skookbux.com to our SCAM-list, he ran his own attack against PTC-RefBack.com. That's his letter with threats to our Admin:
Hello Werner,
why you put my site in scam list i will pay you will see i am serious if you did not remove my site from scam list i will send message to all my members that you are scammer and auto clicker and have multiple account software ok please reach to 3$ i will pay you and leave my site bye
Admin
Support skookbux

And then - personal messaging inside the Skookbux:

Well, do I have to add something?
If you are unable to lead your business honestly, - the intrigues, gossips and tricks won't help you: plenty of fake sites similar to yours have died in the web and continue to die every day, and you are not an exception. You dare to try to impeach our project today, but who will remember Skookbux, to say, an year later? - only you, perhaps. In the same time, PTC-RefBack.com works over 2,5 years, and notice, - we are legit and developing; 2,5 years we pay our members with no delays, with not any hints about investments, and surely without tricks like referrals theft. So, try to reach our results first, - then come here to argue. SCAMMER!

--------------------
Banner Removed. Please Review Forum Rules.

+Quote Post
skookbux
post Nov 22 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 368,481

i am the admin of skookbux. first of all i want to say that my site will never sacm and paying everyone even i have paid to ptc referback 3.11$.and if any one has doubt he can contact the users which i have paid in my site go to proofs and select the user name and send him/her message. i have promissed that i will beat the scammer, ptc refer back is big scammer how? now i tell you and warn all the forum members dont join him because he never pay the sufficient amount . i have deleted his all referral because he have multiple accounts and no one refer by him just by multiple software. i am against the scammer so i warn him and when he didnot listen me then i delete his all referrals and he show me that i am scammer how a fool. i challenge him and all my members who have joined me if i did not pay them they do so, and i ask from all the forum and please search my site on google for scam no one will give comments about scam except ptcrefer back. he has also scammed the tviptc,infintybux and many other good site why? because they also know that ptc refer back is big scammer and have multiple accounts so they suspended his account i wrote the tviptc.infintybux and other legit ptc site admins that take action against such persons who tel a lie. so i request come back and join my site i am paying and will pay but there is no place for scammer in my site.

+Quote Post
yacyma
post Nov 24 2011, 02:58 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 362,343

rofl4.gif
You're trying to justify yourself, slandering other person! It was obvious from your first letter with threats, that you are a scammer
Our Admin says you many thanks for advertizing our project in your letter to users: about 500 new members came to us since. clapping7.gif
So, as you can see, PTC-RefBack.com doesn't need even to argue here, - all the PTC-world is aware of our reputation; our project is in white-lists on the PTC-Investigation.com and other famous places.
i have deleted his all referral because he have multiple accounts

What a nonsense! - PTC-RefBack has enough referrals to fill any account with any ref limit, even the biggest one. So what would he does this for? Besides, to avoid any risks for command earnings, we always lead only honest business. You better say why you are afraid of PTSU-teams? Oh, I know: if you're afraid of PTSU, - PTC-activity with fractional payments just to show the ostentatious solvency, is only cover for you in order to attract maximal number of buyers for your bux's ridiculous 'products': memberships, dead RR, lotteries etc., - admins usually call this 'investments'. So, investments are the only purpose of such admins, - they don't ever really mean what they promise about USERS earnings, USERS way to success, and financial independence, and bla-bla-bla... Your Tviptc & Infintybux and any other, who denies Team-work, are of the same sort of dodgers thumbdown.gif
dont join him because he never pay the sufficient amount

I wouldn't dare to lie so roughly on your stead: your common payments amount $121 for three months, while PTC-RefBack paid his users over $400! We pay more for refback monthly, than you for three month have paid. Work better, bro, and perhaps Fortune will smile you, with no need for slander and gossips. peace.gif

This post has been edited by yacyma: Nov 24 2011, 03:04 AM

--------------------
Banner Removed. Please Review Forum Rules.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement