Signature Rule Change
realist
post Jul 25 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #1

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 145,079

We`ve noticed that sometimes the size of the signature is far greater than the post itself.

We`ve changed the rules re signatures and would ask all members to check their own ones. The vast majority of you won`t be affected by this change.

Signatures:
We no longer allow banners to be posted in your signature. You may post up to 500 characters of text, including a maximum of 3 URLs, and no more than 5 lines. The font must be size 3 or under. Do not use any form of signature advertising services, and do not allow other people to advertise in your signature.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Yippee
post Aug 1 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #2

*** TOP PANDA ***
Group Icon

Member No.: 461

MMG is happy to announce that we will now allow our upgraded members to have one banner in their signature, this will be in addition to the current signature allowance. The new signature rule is as follows:

Signatures:
You may post up to 500 characters of text, including a maximum of 3 URLs, and no more than 5 lines. The font must be size 3 or under. In addition, ONE banner may be posted in your signature if you have an upgraded MMG membership only. The banner must be of standard size which is 468 x 60 pixels horizontally. Do not use any form of signature advertising services, and do not allow other people to advertise in your signature.

Information on upgrading your MMG Account can be found here: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?a...&CODE=index

--------------------

+Quote Post
mafaltti
post Aug 5 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 75,292

LOL biggrin.gif Sorry to post about this here, but I'm really dissapointed, MMG is allowing upgraded members to attach banners to their signature.

Hey MMG, do you want to come a private forum? If so, let us know so we can run out here.

Very dissapointed.

Ok, I will give here a suggestion that regards hyips too. Ok MMG Staff, if you are so intended to create more features for upgraded members and limit free members I've something that you may like.

Just Upgraded members can start threads in Hyip and Autosurf section. Oh, what a cool thing, don't you think?

Currently we have four sections of the forum limited only for upgraded members. Now, upgraded members can add banners to their accounts, free members can't.

I'm just waiting the next measure from MMG to limit Free Members actions.

Ah. Maybe you (Staff) will say you are not limiting free members to add banners to their signature as it was not possible before, but as we know after this called Makeover the signtures with banners were issued, no more banners for all members. Now you come banners back, but for for paying members.

A. Mafaltti

P.S.: I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post it.

P.S.2.: I'm posting here because I see a banner regarding this point in realist signature.

--------------------
Permanently banned due to refusal to comply with MMG Terms Of Service

+Quote Post
realist
post Aug 6 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #4

MMG Addict
Group Icon

mafaltti, in no way are we wanting to downgrade any of our existing members, whether they are free, or paying. We very much appreciate all our membership, and are constantly seeking ways to improve their online experience when using this forum.

We`ve increased the number of folders, for example, as well as creating ways for members to win money in our Cash Giveaways.

The problem is that as explained on our Upgrade signup page, keeping a forum going costs a small fortune, with server costs, anti-DDoS protection, and so forth.

All we have done is introduced folders which may be of use for some who can personally make use of them to possibly make extra money. As for signatures, the existing signature allowance here at MMG is pretty generous as it is. A number of forums I know of either don`t allow any signatures, or allow signatures without ref links, or, limit links to just one or two.

The banner feature for upgraded members is simply an additional way to say thank you to those members who have upgraded their accounts, and are helping this forum to keep going, to the ultimate benefit of all our members.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mafaltti
post Aug 6 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 75,292

QUOTE (realist @ Aug 6 2008, 01:28 AM) *
mafaltti, in no way are we wanting to downgrade any of our existing members, whether they are free, or paying. We very much appreciate all our membership, and are constantly seeking ways to improve their online experience when using this forum.

We`ve increased the number of folders, for example, as well as creating ways for members to win money in our Cash Giveaways.

The problem is that as explained on our Upgrade signup page, keeping a forum going costs a small fortune, with server costs, anti-DDoS protection, and so forth.

All we have done is introduced folders which may be of use for some who can personally make use of them to possibly make extra money. As for signatures, the existing signature allowance here at MMG is pretty generous as it is. A number of forums I know of either don`t allow any signatures, or allow signatures without ref links, or, limit links to just one or two.

The banner feature for upgraded members is simply an additional way to say thank you to those members who have upgraded their accounts, and are helping this forum to keep going, to the ultimate benefit of all our members.

Ok realist, you are too realist. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Permanently banned due to refusal to comply with MMG Terms Of Service

+Quote Post
davileonardo
post Aug 9 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #6

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 12,849

QUOTE (Yippee @ Aug 2 2008, 02:30 AM) *
MMG is happy to announce that we will now allow our upgraded members to have one banner in their signature, this will be in addition to the current signature allowance. The new signature rule is as follows:

Information on upgrading your MMG Account can be found here: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?a...&CODE=index

Excellent decision, i'm one upgraded member here for 2 years i now and see one excellent decision to upgraded members here smile.gif

This post has been edited by davileonardo: Aug 9 2008, 07:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
-max-
post Aug 9 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 80,794

but i see that not only upgraded members use banners in signature.. for 5 minutes on a forum i saw 2-3 free members with banners in their signatures..

--------------------
~ AlexBetting ~ Service of Sports statistics and Sports forecasts - Enjoy!
~ xChanger.org ~ Exchange your LR, AP, STP, SP, PM, GDP with best fees!

+Quote Post
realist
post Aug 9 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #8

MMG Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (-max- @ Aug 9 2008, 06:42 PM) *
but i see that not only upgraded members use banners in signature.. for 5 minutes on a forum i saw 2-3 free members with banners in their signatures..

Well, if you see a free member breaking the rules please feel free to use the `report` button, and it will be investigated.

The rules are clear that only upgraded members may use banners in their signatures.

--------------------

+Quote Post
niyyie
post Aug 12 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 90,926

Allowing upgraded members to feature banners is a good move in my view and is indeed another reason for me to upgrade.
However, I am of the opinion that the banner ads per page on MMG are one too many and reduce the value of each banner ad. This fact alone has been discouraging me from paying for ads on MMG.

Well, I know its a delicate balancing act. You guys (MMG owners) have to to decide between allow fewer banners per page and charging higher per banner OR more banners and charging lower per banner. Either way, remember the advertiser wants real value for money.

Keep up the good work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bugmasta
post Aug 17 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 148,228

how do you upgrade your membership and how much does it cost?

--------------------
Make $50 guaranteed
Visit This Website

+Quote Post
Yippee
post Aug 17 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #11

*** TOP PANDA ***
Group Icon

QUOTE (bugmasta @ Aug 17 2008, 09:02 PM) *
how do you upgrade your membership and how much does it cost?

You can follow this link to see how to upgrade and the prices. Currently you can only use PayPal from this page, but we also accept AlterGold, eBullion and LibertyReserve. You would need to submit a Support Ticket here if you want to use one of the other options.

Welcome to MMG wave.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dorky
post Aug 18 2008, 05:12 PM
Post #12

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 63,329

QUOTE (Yippee @ Aug 18 2008, 01:07 PM) *
You can follow this link to see how to upgrade and the prices. Currently you can only use PayPal from this page, but we also accept AlterGold, eBullion and LibertyReserve. You would need to submit a Support Ticket here if you want to use one of the other options.

Welcome to MMG wave.gif

I have been a free member for a few weeks now.. I did use the ticket system, but due to having no money in the available processors.. I have to wait.. Thanks for letting supportive members wear a banner. smile.gif

Also Yippee, please note that eBullion has not been available since 5th August.. many users are aware of the problems other than the message portrayed on the home page. Believe me I would be upgraded if I could get my hands on my EB rolleyes.gif

Dorky

I know, I have been missing.. I will be back soon smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yippee
post Aug 18 2008, 07:29 PM
Post #13

*** TOP PANDA ***
Group Icon

Thanks for the info Dorky, I knew that eBullion was having issues but wasn't keeping up to date on it and didn't realize it was THAT far behind.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rachelclark91
post Sep 15 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 150,171

Is my signature acceptable?? post-36326-1110185726.gif crying.gif

+Quote Post
Yippee
post Sep 15 2008, 07:29 PM
Post #15

*** TOP PANDA ***
Group Icon

Yes. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement