Send Credit Card Information Manually
jadmes11
post Dec 4 2011, 11:32 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 372,848

Hello ,

I am from india and i want to deposit money in to STP account using my credit card.I can not do in in the admin panel and so that i open the ticket ask to support guy.He told me to send the credit card information in the email to your credit card department and the credit card department guy will transfer the money manually by themselves.

I ask the guy that i want to add the credit card in my account and want to do transfer by myself but he told me due to high fraud , you have to email the credit card information and STP guy will transfer the money by manually.Well , i just want to deposit the money , i am not going to do any fraud.

I had been in internet marketing and none of the company has ever ask my credit card information in the email.So i feel little uncomfortable.Since i am giving my credit card no , cvv no and my third part password in the email so i just feel uncomfortable.

I am not blaming to you guys or any bad feeling.But pls try to understand for the customer 's point of view.And if you think that it will be not be misused the information , i will send my credit card information in the email.

Regards
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

richaado
post Dec 5 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 356,670

I understand where you are coming from, but I am currently using SolidTrustPay, and they are a very secure site. You have to sign their form in order to use a credit card. The information is sent through email, but if your email is protected and your credit card company protects you from fraud, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

SolidTrustPay takes security very seriously, since they require many different passwords and a PIN, so I am sure you are safe. If not, I know many other websites use AlertPay and other payment processing websites.

+Quote Post
marq7
post Dec 22 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 312,295

I have been waiting for about 5 days now for STP to verify my Debit Card. Do they normally take that long?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement