Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sayyourway - Sayyourway.com, Liberty Reserve
coincollector
post Aug 6 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 461,677

SAY YOUR WAY
Get $20/survey/week
Get up to 9 surveys/week = $180/week just from filling some surveys.
Get much more extra income from referral bonuses.

This isn't just another get paid to fill surveys. Unlike the usual paid for surveys program which only give you cents/survey, sayyourway give you an exact $20/survey.
You can only get 1 survey/week for each ID, although you can get an extra survey everytime you upgrade your account by buying a subposition, with maximum 9 surveys/week.

I personally think this is a new concept, where you join an MLM with GPT program. And I know it's some kind of suspicious when you can get so much money from just filling some question, so here are some information that i can give you as a member :

Pros :
- Because this is basically a Get Paid to Fill Surveys program, you don't need to refer others to get your registration money back.
- I've joined this program since July, and there's no problem with the payout.
- No minimum payout.
- Responsive support (I was once asked a question and got answered in less than 2 hours).
- High referral bonuses.
- Short surveys.
- Was launched on May.
- You can download the ppt for business plan or other explanation without being a member first.

Cons :
- Some said that this is just another money game site, because you can't click the Trustee Logo at the bottom of the page, although some said that it's just because the website is still new and maybe it's a bug
- You need to pay to become a member.

Price :
- $300/account (every account is a lifetime, but you'll get surveys for only one year).
You won't get any surveys in your second year if you don't pay for another $300, but you'll still receive your referral bonuses. But with $20 a week, you can get a $20 x 52 = $1040 a year. So this isn't a real problem.
- $200/subposition/year.

Income :
- $20/survey
- $15/direct referral
- $25/referral pairing (not only direct referral)
- $35/3 referrals' subposition pairing

If you want to join this site, please use my link : sayyourway.com/goldy1
For more information, you can reply here or send me an email to : gabriel.u92@gmail.com

This post has been edited by Uncle Awesome: Aug 7 2012, 04:16 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

catherine73
post Aug 9 2012, 05:50 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 471,663

sounds interesting..
I just downloaded the power point from the website and I have some question in mind.

What other benefit do I get when I bought a subposition, aside from the extra survey?

And how about the survey schedule? Do you get a survey on a fix day every week or is it on a random day? Because it's a little hard to watch if they really giving out a survey/7 days when the schedule is a mess.

If I register, which is $300, and doesn't refer other person AT ALL, can I still get my money normally? If yes, then I can get my registration money back in about 3,5 months and take the rest of the year as a profit?

+Quote Post
coincollector
post Aug 10 2012, 02:53 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 461,677

Like I said, subposition is an upgrade for your account. There's actually no other benefit except that you got an extra survey ($20) every week.
You don't have to worry about the survey schedule. You'll always get a new survey to fill in on Saturday (Hong Kong server time), and the deadline for the submit is on Friday every week.
And you don't have to worry if somehow you failed to refer any person. Your referral bonus is an extra money for you. You'll still get your survey's money normally.

+Quote Post
GetCashGPT
post Aug 10 2012, 03:15 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 460,987

hey we've got some surveys too smile.gif

--------------------
Please read MMG Rules and adjust your signature accordingly

+Quote Post
onlinerewardz
post Aug 11 2012, 01:09 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 441,432

Can you show us some payment proofs here

--------------------

+Quote Post
raefhayaty
post Apr 2 2013, 04:24 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 499,437

QUOTE (coincollector @ Aug 7 2012, 02:23 AM) *
j
SAY YOUR WAY
Get $20/survey/week
Get up to 9 surveys/week = $180/week just from filling some surveys.
Get much more extra income from referral bonuses.

This isn't just another get paid to fill surveys. Unlike the usual paid for surveys program which only give you cents/survey, sayyourway give you an exact $20/survey.
You can only get 1 survey/week for each ID, although you can get an extra survey everytime you upgrade your account by buying a subposition, with maximum 9 surveys/week.

I personally think this is a new concept, where you join an MLM with GPT program. And I know it's some kind of suspicious when you can get so much money from just filling some question, so here are some information that i can give you as a member :

Pros :
- Because this is basically a Get Paid to Fill Surveys program, you don't need to refer others to get your registration money back.
- I've joined this program since July, and there's no problem with the payout.
- No minimum payout.
- Responsive support (I was once asked a question and got answered in less than 2 hours).
- High referral bonuses.
- Short surveys.
- Was launched on May.
- You can download the ppt for business plan or other explanation without being a member first.

Cons :
- Some said that this is just another money game site, because you can't click the Trustee Logo at the bottom of the page, although some said that it's just because the website is still new and maybe it's a bug
- You need to pay to become a member.

Price :
- $300/account (every account is a lifetime, but you'll get surveys for only one year).
You won't get any surveys in your second year if you don't pay for another $300, but you'll still receive your referral bonuses. But with $20 a week, you can get a $20 x 52 = $1040 a year. So this isn't a real problem.
- $200/subposition/year.

Income :
- $20/survey
- $15/direct referral
- $25/referral pairing (not only direct referral)
- $35/3 referrals' subposition pairing

If you want to join this site, please use my link : sayyourway.com/goldy1
For more information, you can reply here or send me an email to : gabriel.u92@gmail.com

+Quote Post
raefhayaty
post Apr 2 2013, 04:33 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

do you know how to get money from SYW directly to bank account , i am a member and i need your help. if any one please can help send me on my email or post here .
raefhayaty@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
raefhayaty
post Apr 2 2013, 04:36 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

so how can i get money from the site , and i found problem to transfer to liberty reserve

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement