Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Royalty Texts - Royaltytexts.com, Get Paid, Affiliate, Referrals, FREE to Join
cashtexts
post May 24 2012, 06:25 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 370,926

New Company in Pre-Launch. Join now and be rewarded with great earning potential. Completely 100% FREE and always will be! Get Paid 7 Levels. Great for individuals or Affiliates.

GET PAID TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES

Members get paid a share of the revenue that advertisers pay to advertise. Similar to Groupon or Living Social only rather than keeping the money the members that receive the special offers by text will get a share of this income.

Every text message you receive you will get a get paid. Along with this you get paid 7 levels down.

Q. What is RoyaltyTexts?
A. RoyaltyTexts is a text-based advertising platform that compensates you for receiving offers, deals, coupons, advertisements, etc.. sent directly to your mobile phone.

Q. Why should I join RoyaltyTexts?
A. Because it’ll be fun, you can make great money, and you can receive great deals from national, regional and local businesses! And since you opt into our network when you join; every time we send an offer, deal, coupon, etc. to your mobile phone, we will compensate you!

DISCOUNTS YOU WANT
The text messages we send out are tuned specifically for you, based on the preferences you provide in your profile. If you tell us you like to eat Thai food, it’s likely we’ll send you an exclusive discount from the best Thai food spot in your area. Like to ski? How about a text for 50% off of your next lift tickets?
We think this is awesome. We think you will too.

GET TEXTS. GET PAID!
We pay you for EVERY text you receive. Our advertisers pay us to send out these targeted discounts, and we’ve decided to share the profits with you. Each time you receive a text from us, we’ll credit your RoyaltyTexts account. You’ll receive 10% of the amount it cost the advertiser to send that message to you! We make your balance available to withdraw twice per month. It’s as simple as that.

REFER YOUR FRIENDS. GET PAID MORE!
Thanks to our awesome affiliate program… if you tell a few friends about us and they join too, we’ll pay you each time THEY receive a text message from RoyaltyTexts! We’ll credit your account with 5% of the amount it cost the advertiser to send your friends each text. We’ll even continue paying you this percentage for your friend’s friends, all the way down to SEVEN tiers. Ever heard of “the six degrees of Kevin Bacon”? We like to think of this as the “seven degrees of RoyaltyTexts”!

Remember, this is 100% FREE

http://royaltytexts.com/sign-up/?referral=getcash

Sign in and get familiar with with site and listen to the recorded introduction. (804)616-4180

--------------------
Instant Downline Team - Have your downline built for you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ayua1111
post Jun 3 2012, 12:52 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 435,952

hm.. i think this is will work, i have to join this but not yet have any profit. can you tell me to make money in here? i don't have any idea how to create some strategic to get income on this site.
really interest but difficult to understand i see. can you help me

This post has been edited by ayua1111: Jun 3 2012, 12:56 AM

+Quote Post
ayua1111
post Jun 3 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 435,952

hm.. i think this is will work, i have to join this but not yet have any profit. can you tell me to make money in here? i don't have any idea how to create some strategic to get income on this site

http://www.in-disguise.com/
really interest but difficult to understand i see. can you help me

This post has been edited by ayua1111: Jun 3 2012, 01:01 AM

+Quote Post
cashtexts
post Jun 3 2012, 05:30 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

This is in Pre-Launch right now so sign up early. How it works is an advertiser pays to send out texts to members. Once members sign up they select certain areas they would like to receive texts/ discounts/ coupons/ ect, this way the advertisers can target the areas people are interested in. Once a text is received the person gets paid that receives it. Rather than the company keeping all the money its shared among the members that receive the texts. This is calculated so you could earn down to 7 levels out of the profit so the more people you refer the more you can make. Some times you may not always receive an offer that is sent but members in your downline will so you can still get paid on it.

Right now anyone can sign up but texts will only be sent to USA. If members in other countries join and get USA members signed up they will get paid. Payments will be sent twice a month. Hope this helps clear up any questions and hope to see you joining soon before this kicks off.

I would say within the next month or so the Pre-Launch will move into a full launch phase and paying texts will start going out.

I think of this as an opportunity to join something new right at the start. Think of "WHAT IF" I bought Google, Microsoft, Apple when they all first started. Here is your change to join early and have the income for life.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cashtexts
post Jul 10 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

7/10/12 -

ROYALTY TEXT UPDATE: Things are coming around getting ready to go from Pre-Launch to Beta Launch for paid texts.

We have been fervently working on the next big update for RoyaltyTexts, and progressing from Pre-Launch to Beta Launch!

As of today, we’ll have a new Nightly update call hosted by Marketing Director Steve Burnett – Monday through Friday at 9pm Eastern. To get on the call, please dial (712) 432-3066 and enter pin# 674641. Mr. Burnett gives a detailed breakdown of how RoyaltyTexts works, and gives a free nightly training class as well!

RoyaltyTexts is still in Pre-Launch, however, we are getting closer and closer to Beta-Launch! You’ll begin getting paid for texts once we switch to Beta-Launch! We appreciate you patience and support.

We will release information on how members will be paid very soon, and will have a future update about this soon.

If you have any issues with your account, please do not hesitate to contact our support staff. They are always glad to assist you.

Here is a list of updates to the site that we are currently working on:
Banners of various sizes.
A facebook widget for promoting RT
Ability to edit information in their profiles (personal or demographics).
Ability to see if your referrals are mobile verified.

Find out more about Royalty Texts Listen in any time -
Call: 641-715-3800
pin: 86041#

JOIN NOW AT ROYALTY TEXTS

--------------------

+Quote Post
cashtexts
post Aug 1 2012, 05:12 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

I just got done talking with one of the owners from Royalty Texts. The first paid texts are going to go out before the Olympics are over as a trial run. Get signed up and be part of a great start to Royalty Texts!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement