Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Revshare Company In India, How to register a revshare company in India?
remedcu
post May 22 2016, 07:49 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 585,157

Hello, I am soon going to make my own revshare program, with custom script, external revenues, SEO works, online exchangers, etc.

But I need to know, how can I form a company for the same in India? Is it possible, or should I try to get an offshore company registration only.

I would like to know how I can form the online company in India. If possible step by step process, the cost depended with this, and details like that.

Please those who know, or those who know whom to ask about this, please let me know.

Thank You in advance.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

MrInteresting
post May 25 2016, 05:03 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 326,045

You can do whatever you want.

Option 1.
Start your own company solo. You don't need registration. The only registration you need is your domain name. This is called sole proprietorship. You can then start your rev share with Bitcoin and Perfect Money. Although I think you need to register your sole proprietor with your local government in order to have business documents. You need these documents in order for you to have a working Payza and Solid Trust Pay button that automatically updates members accounts with their balances when they fund.

Option 2
Start your own solo company as a corporation, LLC, partnership or whatever is better for you in your country.

Option 3
Pay $150 to get UK registration. You might even be able to use these documents for STP and Payza.

Option 4
Team up with someone from a different country and incorporate in their country.

Option 5
Set up an International Business Corporation (most expensive but most legit).

--------------------

+Quote Post
webfuel
post Oct 13 2016, 05:40 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 583,489

Thanks for all these steps, Nice guide.

Can someone start earning without business name/company?

--------------------
Cloud Hosting service try before purchasing
G P WAY money discussion group

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement