Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Restart You Life - Restartyl.com, 3x9 forced matrix - Free to Join
stefy
post Oct 1 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 111,137

Restart Your Life is a privately held dietary supplement company that is redefining boundaries within the industry. One of the top immune product (beta glucan 1,3 D) in the supplemental arena.

Getting Started Enroll Today:
1. Sign Up for FREE!
2. Receive a FREE Replicated Website!
3. Receive a FREE Marketing System!
4. Receive a FREE Recruiting Video!

To Become Bonus & Commission Qualified:
1. Simply Click “Yes” for your Product Purchase & Monthly Auto-Ship. Our RVB300 Product is only $39.95 plus shipping and handling.
2. Do this within your 1st 24 hours of being introduced to Restart Your Life (RYL) and receive our 24 hour Decision Bonus! The 24 hour Decision Bonus will pay you on every bottle of product ordered by every person who joins RYL after you (for 6 months).

To Qualify for the $100 Fast Start Bonus:
* Simply help (3) other people do what you just did (Join as an IMD and become Bonus and Comission Qualified) within your 1st 10 days of signing up and Restart Your Life will pay you a Fast Start Bonus of $100.00 plus the 24 Hour Decision Bonus every month.

https://www.restartyl.com/youhealth

This post has been edited by stefy: Oct 1 2011, 11:41 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

solstar
post Oct 1 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #2

MMG Addict

Group: Member
Member No.: 279,700

QUOTE (stefy @ Oct 1 2011, 11:37 AM) *
Restart Your Life is a privately held dietary supplement company that is redefining boundaries within the industry. One of the top immune product (beta glucan 1,3 D) in the supplemental arena.

Getting Started Enroll Today:
1. Sign Up for FREE!
2. Receive a FREE Replicated Website!
3. Receive a FREE Marketing System!
4. Receive a FREE Recruiting Video!

To Become Bonus & Commission Qualified:
1. Simply Click “Yes” for your Product Purchase & Monthly Auto-Ship. Our RVB300 Product is only $39.95 plus shipping and handling.
2. Do this within your 1st 24 hours of being introduced to Restart Your Life (RYL) and receive our 24 hour Decision Bonus! The 24 hour Decision Bonus will pay you on every bottle of product ordered by every person who joins RYL after you (for 6 months).

To Qualify for the $100 Fast Start Bonus:
* Simply help (3) other people do what you just did (Join as an IMD and become Bonus and Comission Qualified) within your 1st 10 days of signing up and Restart Your Life will pay you a Fast Start Bonus of $100.00 plus the 24 Hour Decision Bonus every month.

https://www.restartyl.com/youhealth

I started a thread on this one awhile ago, but decided not to continue.....after coming to my senses. smile.gif I am taking the product. May report back, If I have good results. Anyway, I wish you much success...long live RYL. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement